[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, RoadBetween said:

So finally caught up to this page and things seems to have gone off rail a little :D..with your mind in that frame of thoughts, tell me what you see here. why did he smile? :ph34r:

bts-horse.gif

You've brought me to the gutter again my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Mr. Scandalous!!!!!!!!!

• Naughty 8
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

Ok another tangentially related piece of content I came across recently. 

I watched KGE's appearance on Happy Together in 2016. The topic of KGE's popularity during her college days came up. Comedian YJS and the other guy (don't know his name) started making a lot of fun of her because apparently they've heard from people in the K-ent circle that there were a lot of guys chasing after KGE. And no matter how hard they tried, she would not fall for them / be wooed. YJS was like I heard they lost weight and had dark circles because they put in so much effort into you but nothing in return. 

Obviously YJS is over-exaggerating, but I do think KGE tends to friendzone people. She probably has an extra guard up with her co-stars who have legions of OIM fans. Hopefully this is not the case for LMH

In this clip, LMH had dark circles but for some reason, he exudes a quiet happiness here.  Or is it just me reading to much into the interview and the pic that was posted by the staff?  I think at the start KGE has her guard up but because of LMH's persistence, those walls slowly came tumbling down.

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, RoadBetween said:

So finally caught up to this page and things seems to have gone off rail a little :D..with your mind in that frame of thoughts, tell me what you see here. why did he smile? :ph34r:

bts-horse.gif

Yah! What have you done to me? I watched this scene innocently till I saw your posts. :w00t:

Where does my innocent soul go? COME BACK! *need holy water to soak in*

• LOL 19

35 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Wht the effing is he doing.....guys look at the end it’s like the guy as put the mic near his richard simmons.....

wht was that I am speechless and caving in......

its doom day.......

The description of the ending. My gawd. I'm glad I stood my ground to not push the play button. Hahahahahhaha

• LOL 12

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

I am pulled onto this ship after observing the interviews, bts and started to lurk here after episode 4 bts (even then, I can't believe I was onboard the ship) upon the subsequent episodes, they actually have the mr&mrs smith vibes, too.  It's not something that I can describe, but you guys have collectively put my word on here.

So am I! I am curious on the real dynamic and chemistry of LMHxKGE after ep 4 bc the chemistry wasn't build enough. And here I am with you all~

• LOL 6

4 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

In this clip, LMH had dark circles but for some reason, he exudes a quiet happiness here.  Or is it just me reading to much into the interview and the pic that was posted by the staff?  I think at the start KGE has her guard up but because of LMH's persistence, those walls slowly came tumbling down.

YES!! Thanks for saying this!! I too saw that LMH looked estatically happy but he tried to tone down his expression however it's still quite happy...

When asked about his favourite place and if he's feeling happy... he did the exact same "I'm shy but happy" look and again he kinda looked down to the floor again.... :D

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

15 minutes ago, RoadBetween said:

bts-horse.gif

This kind I don't mind.  It doesn't make me feel like poking my eyes out and take my brain to cleanse it in chlorox. :D

• LOL 11

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

Sorry ladies!! Its my fault as I was the one that started the thrusting thingy as I saw the Simpson gif and just couldn't help it... :D

please forgive me while I present more thrusting from LMH :P

So you are the culprit LOL!  Ok that video is at least an improvement to the previous thrusting vids.

• LOL 12

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

When I saw "Still 17" I read it as "Still only 17 years old" and i was like that's too young for KGE, would prefer love 10-angle with HB :P

hahahahaha!  Omg, that would be like a May-Dec affair! Noooonnnnnaaaaaa.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MissSuperCyan said:

https://twitter.com/minhowluv/status/1272011574086000640/photo/1

What do you think about this? I'm kinda 50/50 now, because usually season 2 is kinda meh! I got traumatized with the "Roswell" series so I think it's better to leave The King as it is. 

im excited but i dont think they will do season 2 , but if netflix really want it why not but can we focus in jeong tyra and lee ji hun story? :lol:

but still minEun will be my first.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Yah! What have you done to me? I watched this scene innocently till I saw your posts. :w00t:

Where does my innocent soul go? COME BACK! *need holy water to soak in*

Same. same. 

Normally we do this move to ensure that you are in the right position on top of the horse whether youre alone or with someone else as horseback riding as easy as it may seem to look at needs a lot of precision because one wrong move can possibly paralyze you from a fall. Anyway if it was an innocent thrust but why did both of them smile... Maybe she felt something and the director saw their reaction and had to say cut! 

OMG its still daytime and my mind needs holy water for cleansing already. 

• LOL 13

22 minutes ago, RoadBetween said:

bts-horse.gif

Lmao did I see another hip thrust here?

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

20 minutes ago, RoadBetween said:

bts-horse.gif

Hahahahahahaha. This might fuel the LMH thrusting dancing video again. 

• LOL 8