[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, Dreaaaa_ said:

The slow mo we all need:D...

That was so sensual. I feel like I m peeking into their personal life. Hahaha. See? You don't this if you're not dating. If a guy you're not interested in does this to you, you're gonna call him out for being a pervert! :joy: this and a lot of other things validate they are in a relationship. Fight me "oppa is mine" haters. I don't care. Lol. 

• LOL 22

10 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

You know... maybe the reason they don't air the bed scene and some other parts is because they both cannot hide their love is in the air chemistry. So they need to cut it and put the one that is not too much lol :phew:

Or maybe there is a continuation at ep.16? In curtains we trust heheh

• LOL 14

9 minutes ago, Dreaaaa_ said:

The slow mo we all need:D...

THE HUG!!!! I CANNOT. Really. They need to explain the hug!!! Why is it so natural??? Or do we really need an explanation if they will announce it soon? :P

9 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

Yes, I need my life back! My mind is 95% lmh/KGE couple and 5% my life/work

source.gif

Me i dont know anymore they have taken all of me lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

I still have 10 pages to go but I must shout out to you court ladies! Your reactions, expressions and comments are so hilarious and on point that I cannot help giggling like a fool. 

My heart swelled when LMH touched her stomach to check on her wound. It was just rehearsal for the scene but why do I feel that as though he was really checking like a caring boyfriend??

• Like 2
  • Love 12

6 minutes ago, hannahmikhaila said:

That was so sensual. I feel like I m peeking into their personal life. Hahaha. See? You don't this if you're not dating. If a guy you're not interested in does this to you, you're gonna call him out for being a pervert! :joy: this and a lot of other things validate they are in a relationship. Fight me "oppa is mine" haters. I don't care. Lol. 

@hannahmikhaila I am with you let’s call all “oppa is mine” chicks out and have a nice sleuthing time with them....

now on the slowmo whts with LMH touching her tummy I know it’s yummy to grab an opportunity but it’s not script you are going. Off dude.....and kge is touching him while he caress her tummy and again they hug like MR.PD nim where is your “CUT” now ......was it your(P.D.) script that they were following 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

Hmmm.. These two are so comfortable hugging.

Seems so natural :wub: 

LMH hands on KGE's waist are at home, eh?

Eh... I'm sure his hands were a bit lower than hugging scenes before. Hmmm... :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

11 minutes ago, hannahmikhaila said:

They did this sensual things in front of PD-nim and crews. I am DEAD! 

• LOL 12

2 hours ago, Kaydeelee said:

This hug was pulling the hips first unlike the previous hugs where it was full body, know what I mean? Hah! I am not delluded at all!

Omg, yes you are right! They are way too comfortable with each other that i am sure they are making others on the set very uncomfortable! He pulls her to him from the waist down. I mean, we watched so many dramas where actors and actresses try not to touch from waist down during hugs! Right????

Our KGE has really given in to her resistance. She is his!

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 4