[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

18 minutes ago, hellomonday said:

I'm a native tho! But i'm not sure i can't translate it into english very well :sweatingbullets:

The point is, she (account owner) believes that it was KGE on LMH post, she attached the evidences as well. I was very excited to read her theory but after several times of checking some evidences she offered, i have to admit that as much as i want to believe in what she said, i doubt it was KGE.

Why?

1. White sneaker. I found out that the white sneaker on LMH post was different with the one worn by KGE (it was indeed in the same white color but the detail of the shoes was different).

2. Black shoes with white line on it. I'm just thinking that kind of shoes is pretty common and everyone could own it. Even a male crew of TKEM wear the same model of shoes (you can check it on recent photos of KGE and LMH in parking lot).

3. Black bag. Another take of mine, about the black bag, i couldn't see it clearly so i can't compare and tell that it was the same bag. And again, the detail of the bag, i think it was different.

Well, it's just my two cents anyway. I'm not against her because it's her thought as a shipper. I might be wrong but I just believe what i believe, and for me, it's enough already by just seeing how LMH looked to KGE, it's the look of love :wub: cheers!

1) White sneakers is probably not the same.

2) Those are vans. They’re quite common indeed.

3) I think the purse is the same. Both are made of swayed or some type of velvety material. 

I’m just sold because of the heart face over her face and the hair. I’m going to be delusional and say it’s her lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, singersleeps said:

oh another point i wanna add on. 

why cover their faces? because they are not his staff nor the production crew. so high chance is.. they are his co-stars' staff. which co star is his closest with? KGE!! :w00t:

there's no way kge's staff would sit in that room without kge right? so kge... i say is in the room too. hehehe :ph34r:

alright! off to bed! 

I think other two girls are his staff but if he covers only KGE's face it becomes obvious, so he covered them too. But he covered her with heart sticker and them with flower sticker.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

12 hours ago, MissSuperCyan said:

On the third picture. Looks like KGE's posture when she's standing up...

I’ll die on this hill. IT IS HER!!

You can tell she is quite slim when she’s standing and kge stands exactly like that. Lmh has quite a unique posture and figure so I can spot him from a mile away. I think kge also. She has a somewhat chill and relaxed way of standing. 

Is he still looking at her in the third photo? Lol. 

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image/Video
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

1) White sneakers is probably not the same.

2) Those are vans. They’re quite common indeed.

3) I think the purse is the same. Both are made of swayed or some type of velvety material. 

I’m just sold because of the heart face over her face and the hair. I’m going to be delusional and say it’s her lol.

For all it’s worth, I start to pay attention from this post on his IG. And I believe its her. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

There is a third picture..that shows the person in Burberry at the side

Sorry i also agree it is a different shoe...see kge shoe up close

Just need to find the person wearing that jacket w either a green jumper or sweatshirt inside w some white writing in front..brb gonna watch ep 1 to 8..cant rmbr if jte wore anything like that..

Ok i still can't find her wearing anything similar to that :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m not delusional. I am sold! 

Who says the girl in the photos looks bit chubby? She does not and her jacket is obviously a puffer jacket so if you think she appears a little thicker than usual, it’s because of that.

I’m certain he has something to hide because it’s true, he never covers the face of his staffs. Why this time? 

I’m sold by the purse, the shoes, the hair of the girl and the heart face. In fact, the purse looks so exact, does it still have the papers sticking out? Lmh is definitely staring lovingly at the girl with the heart face btw. 

Points I don’t get: the jacket. Can someone enlighten me? Does kge have a jacket like that? 

1. My thought is why will he 1st hide his staff faces which he has never done before even when he takes mirror selfies he never hides....

2. Why will he make such hopelessly romantic looking faces for pictures...

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Wait.. but.. but.. the more i think about the sticker and the posture.. why i feel it's suspicious.. 

ah molla :dizzy: i'll sleep until Friday and hoping i'll be waking up to their instagram update :wub:

• LOL 7

i can't believe what this couple can do to me. i need confirmation folks. look at the ring - you got to zoom in. it's gold n the thickness 

then we have kge's recent elle's mag which is on her ig. look at the ring. gold n the thickness. 

there we have it folks. that lady covered in heart shaped emoticon is KGE!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

https://imgur.com/gallery/927qqQW

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

Wow! We hav got some eagles eyes in this forum. Reading all the post is making so impatience to know whether or not they are an item. 

Anybody who experienced following the journey of song song couple, whennand how they announce their relationship? I need some reference here. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

19 minutes ago, singersleeps said:

i can't believe what this couple can do to me. i need confirmation folks. look at the ring - you got to zoom in. it's gold n the thickness 

then we have kge's recent elle's mag which is on her ig. look at the ring. gold n the thickness. 

there we have it folks. that lady covered in heart shaped emoticon is KGE!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

https://imgur.com/gallery/927qqQW

The ring is definitely suspicious, but the hair is throwing me off. I don't think we've seen Go-eun's hair like that before, it looks very curly like a perm?

• Like 3

In the first picture on the top left, there is a girl with the same curly hair. Is that KGE or a staff member? Her hair looks similar to the one in LMH’s picture.

Ahhhh!!! I don’t know anymore! For sure it’s not one of his staff since none of them have that type of hairstyle. I really want to believe it’s KGE! I don’t think it’s a regular staff member because that’s a pretty pricey jacket... And you guys brought up a good point of why he would cover the face if he didn’t cover his staff faces on the beach photo or a previous photo he took in a dressing room from some other shoot last year.

Also, now that I think about it, I am leaning towards it being KGE. Like, why would he post this kind of picture? This isn’t a picture of him where he is the “subject”, it’s clearly a picture of him looking at whoever is behind him. He’s not even the one taking the picture! He either asked his staff to take the picture or his staff caught him looking!

Ok I’m like 80% sold it’s KGE. Lol

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

18 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

The ring is definitely suspicious, but the hair is throwing me off. I don't think we've seen Go-eun's hair like that before, it looks very curly like a perm?

I usually don't trust hair styles as much since anyone can pull off any hairstyle and she's not really someone who sticks to one hairstyle since we have seen her in pixie cut, bob, long, wavy, straight, beach perm, etc. The image photo looks probably closest to the beach perm I saw her with before.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, singersleeps said:

oh another point i wanna add on. 

why cover their faces? because they are not his staff nor the production crew. so high chance is.. they are his co-stars' staff. which co star is his closest with? KGE!! :w00t:

there's no way kge's staff would sit in that room without kge right? so kge... i say is in the room too. hehehe :ph34r:

alright! off to bed! 

Agree. Yours is the most LOGICAL reason. Why would random people be comfortable to hang out around LMH? 

This plus other reasons cited (luxury jacket, staff, bag, heart sticker lol, VERY RANDOM shot) yes it is KGE :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

Have you seen this?

I've seen those rude posts about it on the youtube comments. They're always like this trying to bring her down. Also so true they don't say anything when a guy does the sex scene. It's very double standard. It's also the fact she gets to act with really popular male costars so they have that jealousy. I don't see this much hate for LYD who did multiple sex scenes with KRW in Gangnam Blues. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, MissSuperCyan said:

On the third picture. Looks like KGE's posture when she's standing up...

LIKE A QUEEN, SHE JUST BARGED RIGHT IN LMAO.  I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE HAVE NOTICED OR MENTIONED.... THAT SHIRT HE HAS ON .....  LOOKS A LOT LIKE THE OVERSIZED ONE SHE WORE ON THE BEDROOM/NECK KISS SCENE.  IT'S THE SAME ONE SHE WORE UNDER HER SWEATER THE DAY HE TOOK HER TO THE CHAPEL??? hmmmmm???

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

LIKE A QUEEN, SHE JUST BARGED RIGHT IN LMAO.  I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE HAVE NOTICED OR MENTIONED.... THAT SHIRT HE HAS ON .....  LOOKS A LOT LIKE THE OVERSIZED ONE SHE WORE ON THE BEDROOM/NECK KISS SCENE.  IT'S THE SAME ONE SHE WORE UNDER HER SWEATER THE DAY HE TOOK HER TO THE CHAPEL??? hmmmmm???

I thought she wore a blue shirt for that scene, not purple. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I thought she wore a blue shirt for that scene, not purple. 

I think the lighting makes it look purple....sometimes the actual color looks different on pictures than it is on video lol  either that or I might be color blind :sweat_smile:

Edited by Capricorn Capricorn6161
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

26 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I've seen those rude posts about it on the youtube comments. They're always like this trying to bring her down. Also so true they don't say anything when a guy does the sex scene. It's very double standard. It's also the fact she gets to act with really popular male costars so they have that jealousy. I don't see this much hate for LYD who did multiple sex scenes with KRW in Gangnam Blues. 

Wow that's such a low blow. Anyways they can't bring a good woman down.

• Love 3