[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Don't blame the messenger, ok? I just copied that from IG I think?  LOL I have so many tabs open.  Going crazy here?!

Have you guys seen the previews?

They look so engrossed to what they have been doing, it makes me shy to even look at them. :joy: though the black and white effect gives off FSOG vibe :joy:

Maybe you can share the preview here for others to see too. 

• LOL 8

1 minute ago, singersleeps said:

i like what this user said, cos it's so true. Mr All In pounced, repeat - pounced on ms sunshine... 

i think he pounced on her several times for that scene... :naughty:

off to wash ma eyes with optrex. :phew: 

I am pretty sure KGE suggest he "moved" sideways but our boy doesn't understand her intention... his mind only has the following actions POUNCE MOUNT STRAGGLE THRUST..

:naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 10
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

Good thing we have this group. Otherwise, i think we'd be mentally unstable alone :w00t::lol::lol:

I agree with what you said @extrodinairey hahahahaha I've been reading all your posts quickly since I had to catch up from page 167 to the present. SBS dropping all these at once AND THE ONLY REACTION I CAN GIVE Y'ALL IS THIS

giphy.gif

OKAY GOTTA GO BACK AND REPLAY THE VIDS

RIP REPLAY BUTTON 

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

8 minutes ago, mamabear said:

They look so engrossed to what they have been doing, it makes me shy to even look at them. :joy: though the black and white effect gives off FSOG vibe :joy:

They definitely cannot film FSOG genre of films as I'm afraid they might do it for real instead of faking it for the camera :w00t::naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 8

18 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Nice angle here --

zt20p0bxezsr.gif&key=7c2bb163dd785c77155

Don't blame the messenger, ok? I just copied that from IG I think?  LOL I have so many tabs open.  Going crazy here?!

Have you guys seen the previews?

Could someone edit the brightness and contrast so we could get clearer view. *cough* for research and analyzing purposes *cough* :ph34r:

*edit

I had changed my phone brightness to the highest and still too dark. The mouths part isn't clear. :phew:

Edited by folksway222
  • Like 1
  • LOL 17

I think they posted the 2-part preview back-to-back with the BTS to shut up all the complaints on the cancellation. LMAO

RE the uncontrolled "movements" in the BTS beheading video & the way the director said CUT! CUT! - I am reminded of that kissing scene NG in BOF.  Who remembers this?

The director had to yell CUT also & "scolded" our boy cos he had his mouth open when kissing Jan-Di.  The look on his face, the laugh of his FL and of the staff were so hilarious.

Some track record, eh Pyeha?!

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, MaybeLatte0402 said:

Whoah whoahhh... wait up! Friday couldnt be any crazier can it??? BTS, Teasers, and Insta posts... i cannot! :sweatingbullets::astonished::scream::love: 

i have so many feelings right now im sure you all know what i am talking about... gasping for air right now... 

ive never seen such intense bts kissing scene like that before! Seriously! Can you do that and have no feelings after?.. *yup exactly my point*:relaxed:

*The prime minister of kingdom of corea left the building*:joy:

*Lee rim left the building*

*Even PD-nim left the building*

Netflix is shaking... thats why episode 13 is not yet airing :scream:

They all left kge and lmh in the building, locked in the room B):naughty:

HAHAHAAHAHA my mind, the way i think right now...... what have u done to me lmh kge but can i really be honest here, i cannot wait for the dating news :bawling:  too much feels right now, this bts just once again proved us too much, adding to our hundreds of receipts. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

20 minutes ago, mamabear said:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Ok I rewatched the bts....

First POUNCE on KGE sideways Kiss - you can see LMH adjusting his robe to cover his front after the PD cut them off...

Second hip THRUST kiss - you can see LMH crossing his legs after the scene was completed....

Fellow court ladies, you should know what I mean :naughty::w00t:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 13
  • LOL 6

20 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I am pretty sure KGE suggest he "moved" sideways but our boy doesn't understand her intention... his mind only has the following actions POUNCE MOUNT STRAGGLE THRUST..

:naughty:

Oh my. Whatever do you mean? *fakes innocence*

How ravishing...

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, Avani Vrinda said:

Hello everyone from India :)

Have been a huge fan of TKEM since last 2 weeks . Found about this forum a couple of days back  when I searched for off screen couple name !

They look so good together. Hope it becomes true !! Glad to know there are so many people thinking the same :D

PS: TKEM is my first kdrama although I tried to watch others after starting this series but nothing came as close to this serial. 

Welcome aboard. As you can see from my username I am also from India. I am comparatively new to this shipping thing. This is my second shipping and I must say that I am getting real positive vibes from this ship as well as this thread.

The atmosphere here is cool and friendly. The previous thread I was in was not so welcoming. That ship is stuck for too long and the rumour denied thrice. Maybe that's what made that shippers peevish. But in this thread you'll find sunshine only.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

Welcome aboard. As you can see from my username I am also from India. I am comparatively new to this shipping thing. This is my second shipping and I must say that I am getting real positive vibes from this ship as well as this thread.

The atmosphere here is cool and friendly. The previous thread I was in was not so welcoming. That ship is stuck for too long and the rumour denied thrice. Maybe that's what made that shippers peevish. But in this thread you'll find sunshine only.

Thankuu:)

Same here it's my second shipping . First one was of Indian show which didn't come true unfortunately. 

Hope and wish  second one ship sails.

This thread is all fun reading such detailed analysis!! Else wouldn't have taken effort to join in :)

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, louistommoaf said:

They all left kge and lmh in the building, locked in the room B):naughty:

HAHAHAAHAHA my mind, the way i think right now...... what have u done to me lmh kge but can i really be honest here, i cannot wait for the dating news :bawling:  too much feels right now, this bts just once again proved us too much, adding to our hundreds of receipts. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

right??? I literally died and went to kingdom of corea! Hahaha all the gates in all of the universes opened! I cant deal!

when LG said scandalous .. it is indeed one hell of a scandalous spectacle!:joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

7 minutes ago, MaybeLatte0402 said:

right??? I literally died and went to kingdom of corea! Hahaha all the gates in all of the universes opened! I cant deal!

when LG said scandalous .. it is indeed one hell of a scandalous spectacle!:joy: 

Well, many ASKED for it. I silently nodded, too hahahhahahhahahahha

• LOL 6