[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Well the funny thing is, KGE's fans are asking the same question. She might have posted a throwback pic, might have photos coming out from Mind Bridge (shot weeks ago), but where is she CURRENTLY exactly? Her fans said her friends are everywhere - photographed together, everywhere - but not her.

So LMH missing from the spotlight, KGE missing from the spotlight...;)

Out of respect for the wonderful quality time they're probably spending together at the moment, I'll pretend I don't know they are missing. LOL.

I bet MinEun couple taking advantage with the floods of comments over knetz and other social media silently while they are taking quality time their MIAs out of spying eyes:issohappy:

• Like 11
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

Also later on we got the holding hand photo from TKEM photo album, there was no such a scene in the series (they didn’t hold hands that way in the series), and that photo had a very candid vibe as well. They seemed to be truly comfortable around each other. 

The Swoon BTS confirmed it was just their own "photoshoot", with KGE even saying "I don't think we should do this" and the staff giving a huge "Woooooooo" after. Hihihi.

Also, on that note, we now know who influenced LMG into liking listening to Stay By My Side when it's raining:

• Like 2
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, kdrama said:

AUGUST STARTS IN A GOOD NOTE woooppp

That kiwi chick wrote on forum that theres a deleted post on Naver but it was tweeted already!! check check 

Oh I can't view. Is there a way to to see this without signing up as a member of street cafe? 

• Wiggle 4

2 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Saw this on Twitter. Literally, no one... No one can unlove this woman. Looking forward to that time they can openly date and do projects together. Imagine KGE and LMH doing a song together? 

Ahhhhhh!!! I can't help but be delulu and imagine LMH and KGE singing a duet during their wedding reception. Someone slap me out of my delulu state of mind. I was about to go to bed, but I suddenly had a rush of excitement and giddiness over MinEun. I can't really point out what it is, but I have this sense of anticipation, as if something big is about to happen(?) Bc of this, I had to pull out my special MinEun/TKEM playlist; I probably won't be able to sleep anytime soon. 

*We are so close to 1000 pages!!!! I hope LMHxKGE will see how much support we have for them through these 1000 pages. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

I think I will suffer from hair loss soon bc this edit had me pulling on my hair while smiling like a clown. I know this is an edit BUT why does it seem like this would be an actual conversation they would have (or maybe already had). AHHHHH I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR EVERYONE MAKING EDITS AND KEEPING US ALIVE DURING THIS DROUGHT. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2

let’s have a nice time if no crumbs from our couple ......

happy 1000th gals.....

it’s so accurate but so much DELULU...

uffff these tweeterians are something else.....

And some more news about k-media not covering our couples story and everyone thinks it’s all a lot fishy.....:

guys I told you long back MYM is also a shipper like us so let’s not annoy them and enjoy this love saga.....

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 6

6 minutes ago, HR. said:

BUT why does it seem like this would be an actual conversation they would have (or maybe already had). AHHHHH I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR EVERYONE MAKING EDITS AND KEEPING US ALIVE DURING THIS DROUGHT. 

Omg! It looks pretty real. Hahaha! 

I can totally picture them having such a conversation. Although, I wish they can be in home quarantine but living in the same pad. Lol! Or how about living in the same building? That way they have a reason to be seen together since they live in the same building? Lol. 

:tenor:

• LOL 8
  • Wiggle 5

Chingus, is it just me or do you guys also follow Kantique Flowers and translate everything they post? I'm really fooling myself hoping that the translation will come out to say: "Lee Min Ho bouquet for Kim Go Eun". Does anyone know what and when next couple's holiday will be in S. Korea? 

• LOL 8
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

16 minutes ago, HR. said:

Chingus, is it just me or do you guys also follow Kantique Flowers and translate everything they post? I'm really fooling myself hoping that the translation will come out to say: "Lee Min Ho bouquet for Kim Go Eun". Does anyone know what and when next couple's holiday will be in S. Korea? 

they mostly celebrate 14th every month since theres always occasion between couple 

more info https://www.cleo.com.sg/adulting/love-sex/why-14th-most-important-date-month-korean-couples/#:~:text=There's%20a%20celebration%20every%2014th,Really.&text=Valentine's%20Day%20may%20be%20the,14th%20of%20the%20month.

50 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Oh I can't view. Is there a way to to see this without signing up as a member of street cafe? 

not sure, think its only available for members. I signed up for the updates lol since they have translated knetz comment posts under that lmhkge topic too!!

:popcornjackson:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, kdrama said:

Hmmmm... since LMH rarely drinks, Aug 14, Green Day, might not hold any major crumbs for us. Sept 14, Photo Day, does sound like a good day for LMH or KGE to finally post one of their bts selfies :phew:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, HR. said:

Hmmmm... since LMH rarely drinks, Aug 14, Green Day, might not hold any major crumbs for us. Sept 14, Photo Day, does sound like a good day for LMH or KGE to finally post one of their bts selfies :phew:

Depends on when HERO movie is released, surely they wont want to overshadow a release of kges new movie. will justhave to wait until the capt throw us some crumbs lol

• Like 10

1 hour ago, HR. said:

Ahhhhhh!!! I can't help but be delulu and imagine LMH and KGE seeing a duet during their wedding reception. Someone slap me out of my delulu state of mind. I was about to go to bed, but I suddenly had a rush of excitement and giddiness over MinEun. I can't really point out what it is, but I have this sense of anticipation, as if something big is about to happen(?) Bc of this, I had to pull out my special MinEun/TKEM playlist; I probably won't be able to sleep anytime soon. 

*We are so close to 1000 pages!!!! I hope LMHxKGE will see how much support we have for them through these 1000 pages. 

We are the youngest ship to hit 1000 pages. This ship is just 12 weeks old it was created 28th April which was post-episode 4 plus we didn't get into gear until episode 12. Thats when this thread picked up while from episode 4 to 12 it was going slowly. We are relatively a young ship

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 4

1 hour ago, kdrama said:

Now let's back track on what happened every 14th of the month starting October last year when they started filming TKEM. Let me know what you find... :cutekitty:

November 11: Pepero Day
You literally give Pepero to the people you love. The brand usually have special packs just for this day, so you can take your pick. Alternatively, you can also decorate your Pepero sticks to surprise your man. He’ll appreciate the effort

Oh my! That's why she had those Peppero looking snacks? 

:hooray2:

April 14: Black Day
All the single ladies, don’t fret. On this day, singletons gather together to err, eat jjajangmyeon (black bean sauce noodles) so they can get to know one another and perhaps, hook up.

Hmmm looks like LMH could already be single in April 2017 just before he went to the military enlistment. Black, sad photo. Actually makes it more real that they had to wait around 6-7 more months before the breakup was confirmed around Nov 2017... They confirmed it much later because they knew getting back together was no longer an option. 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, kdrama said:

AUGUST STARTS IN A GOOD NOTE woooppp

That kiwi chick wrote on forum that theres a deleted post on Naver but it was tweeted already!! check check 

https://www.streethuntcafe.com/forum/lmh-x-kge/in-deleted-naver-post-we-trust-translation

What does it say? Could you please tell us so that even we can scream woooooop?

• Like 4