[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, Eatjane said:

The conclusion is... Damn you Pheya for making me spend my precious satnite dissecting this LOL <_< and to find out it’s 99% probably not KGE pic used as the lock/home screen wp and the phone could be anyone else’s too.

Meh like i dont hv anything better to do on satnite

**actually i dont:sweatingbullets:

I really think that’s just a reflection of his sweater. But I’d be happy if proven wrong and that’s actually KGE. And satnite’s productive, aye  :shaq:

@Prettyladyeun excited for the picture you’ll share:please:

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

thank you for the advice but i no longer have both passion and patience to study, my upper story has gone rusting it can't function no more. and my eyes have gone blind after staring at that blonde wavy undulated human's hair or whatever wallpaper of his for too long now. 

Kdrama has stunted my will to even think of pursuing a doctorate.  Shipping has pretty much wiped out the passion for it. 

Offtopic - my husband shared a trivia which still tickles me.  Ninja studies is actually available in a university in Japan.  Those who wishes to be a spy for the sake of this thread should join it.

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, goldenashes97 said:

I asked my grandpa, and he said that Suzzanna was at the peak of her career when she was casted as Sundel Bolong, so the director decided to use her real name for the movie. My grandpa is a fan of hers, lol.

OMG.. thanks for your information chingu..

I think I’m too much in K-Drama.

I don’t even know any celebrity in my country or other part of the world beside SK..

I should’ve live in SK at this rate

:crymeme:

• LOL 12

5 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Offtopic - my husband shared a trivia which still tickles me.  Ninja studies is actually available in a university in Japan.  Those who wishes to be a spy for the sake of this thread should join it.

@extrodinairey

haha i might consider it tho, since i hv a degree in japanese lit :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, Heera said:

I don’t even know any celebrity in my country or other part of the world beside SK..

I think you should, chingu @Heera :D we need more eyes and ears in their proximity, lol. Don't forget to update us if later on you happen to meet our lovebirds having a date somewhere

:yaaa:

• LOL 10

Gals wht the effing there is a oppa is mine sticker available in soompi shop and it’s for 2500 points the most expensive item.....

Lol soompi also knows how expensive these OIM can become for ones life......:waitwhat:

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 10

17 minutes ago, Heera said:

All the best chingu. Go and live there. And spy lmh near every bridge of han river at late night. Here take some money:takemymoney:

2 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Gals wht the effing there is a oppa is mine sticker available in soompi shop and it’s for 2500 points the most expensive item.....

Lol soompi also knows how expensive these OIM can become for ones life......

Dont you remember pyeha's dialogue - every thing belong to me is not cheap:piggie: 

• LOL 15

I think shipping is always like this, we zoom in and investigate the pic trying to connect the dots. But still, I hope we can take it slow bc maybe their post not even related to each other at all. Although yes, I also tried to find and guess what is his intention by posting random pics like that, but seeing his feed well he is indeed random and rarely writes caption. 

The pic is too blurry that the objects inside are all unclear. even the paper looks empty. Now, my mind guessing is quite wilder. It seems the post is kind of late post, it looks like he is in MYM and reading sth given to him from the company. You know what I think? LMH is laughing there, and idk why I keep thinking: 'does he asks the company to print the comments from his ig??' that's why he laugh reading it :P

it's wild I know, but it's just bc sometimes I see korean idols broadcast printed the comments beforehand instead of reading it live. So... who knows? it's easier to read the comments when it's printed. If it's proposal or work related, why it's just clip on without cover?? also I read somewhere in this forum saying the amount of papers of the pics is different, so it could be print of his ig comments! now as I write this now I feel weird.:idk:

or........

the company prints our soompi forum! :offtospace:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I’m so exhausted I hit the wrong button and ended up in the wrong shipper thread and I think I was in the Hyun Bin/Song Hye Kyo one and was wondering why the conversation was so serious and nobody was running around threatening their Captains it made me super confused

Luckily I realized I was lost before I started going on and on about how the perfect ship missle would be Legend of the Blue Sea.

I think we should dress LMH and the dog up like a mermaid and toss him in the Han River and hold his shorts hostage while y’all grab his phone and dig through it

Let’s do it post 6th I am scared the unbreakable sword will come from somewhere and kill us all ......

It’s better to be safe than sorry.....

pyhea is quite vulnerable without him so we can strike him better....

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 2

Good morning ladies! 

Love love love reading all your post! Much thanks and love! :loveu:We're only 4 days into July and it has been :crazymad:!! 

Just throwing another date out there to look forward to, according to this site: https://www.90daykorean.com/love-in-korea/

July 14th is silver day. 

In Korean: 실버데이 (silbeodei)

Silver Day is a day that’s especially fun for couples that are heating up and starting to get a little more serious. These couples can exchange jewelry, especially matching rings made of silver, which make their intentions clear and take the relationship to the next level. Silver Day is also a day on which it’s acceptable to ask friends for small (silver) change to fund romantic outings. Come on – wouldn’t a good friend be excited to fund your potential happiness? Give it a try!

*Finger crossed* hopefully they can make it official on this day maybe??  asking for too much again? probably.. 

• Shocked 6
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 6

5 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Lol soompi also knows how expensive these OIM can become for ones life......

I just love this! :glasses: 

6 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I think we should dress LMH and the dog up like a mermaid and toss him in the Han River and hold his shorts hostage while y’all grab his phone and dig through it

....and also this! :lol:

• LOL 6

15 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I think you should, chingu @Heera  we need more eyes and ears in their proximity, lol. Don't forget to update us if later on you happen to meet our lovebirds having a date somewhere

Alright..

so let’s start counting..

travel expense, living expense (should be around LMH’s apt area), spying equipment expense, etc etc etc..

AND..30minutes later after that huge sum of money showed up in the calculator..

:waitwhat:

I CAN’T EVEN SPEAK KOREAN LANGUAGE PROPERLY, DON’T ASK ABOUT READING or EVEN WRITING in HANGUL

:crymeme:

Let’s found a good YT channel to learn hangul , I need to start watching it NOW!

:hackingspree:

• LOL 10

1 hour ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

Just throwing another date out there to look forward to, according to this site: https://www.90daykorean.com/love-in-korea/

July 14th is silver day. 

In Korean: 실버데이 (silbeodei)

Silver Day is a day that’s especially fun for couples that are heating up and starting to get a little more serious. These couples can exchange jewelry, especially matching rings made of silver, which make their intentions clear and take the relationship to the next level. Silver Day is also a day on which it’s acceptable to ask friends for small (silver) change to fund romantic outings. Come on – wouldn’t a good friend be excited to fund your potential happiness? Give it a try!

*Finger crossed* hopefully they can make it official on this day maybe??  asking for too much again? probably.. 

Ok .. this pic. Is more than that silver day we need .. :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10