[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, markovingian markov said:

As many of married ladies here (ahjumma), I think we have known how tricky and hard work is a relationship. Especially when the honeymoon phase is over. But with their nature of personalities which at mature stage now, I think they will have great chances to make it work. Even during challenging times when they feel like they would strangle each other (everyone who’s been married for more than 10 years knows this well :D)

For you who still has doubt, in many BTS scenes there are plenty advanced moves that LMH did to KGE off screen. If I were her and we’re not in relationship, I would have smacked his head already(I know she’s that kind of girl ^_^).

So, let’s just be supportive and wish them the best. Trust me, your prayers are weighed a lot more than feuding with OIM in social media :D.

Yesterday was amazing day btw, for them and of course for all of us shameless shippers :wub:

Have a great day girlfriends.

This is what makes me liking kge more....the most handsome, kind and famous guy in korea fall on her hard and she can keep her cool....i believe many would just show off in their soc media indicating....i have him...and i think her actions speaks for what kind of person she is....oh my...i love them both

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Who would have thought a shadow would give them away? Not lmh and kge for sure. These fools just snitched themselves out! 

100% sure that is a bike with a bouquet of flowers upfront. 

He planted that evidence there. C'monnnn. He's the captain for a reason.

:smort:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 17
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

No need to apologize! I loved every single word!!! 

Points for you!

1 hour ago, markovingian markov said:

As many of married ladies here (ahjumma), I think we have known how tricky and hard work is a relationship. Especially when the honeymoon phase is over. But with their nature of personalities which at mature stage now, I think they will have great chances to make it work. Even during challenging times when they feel like they would strangle each other (everyone who’s been married for more than 10 years knows this well :D)

For you who still has doubt, in many BTS scenes there are plenty advanced moves that LMH did to KGE off screen. If I were her and we’re not in relationship, I would have smacked his head already(I know she’s that kind of girl ^_^).

So, let’s just be supportive and wish them the best. Trust me, your prayers are weighed a lot more than feuding with OIM in social media :D.

Yesterday was amazing day btw, for them and of course for all of us shameless shippers :wub:

Have a great day girlfriends.

53 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

@aveerie welcome my fellow ahjumma! hahahhaha

Thank y'all so much for the welcome. I hope to be able to post more from here on forward provided work and RL allows.

Have a great day ahead chingus!

• Like 11

Here is my thoughts about our captain yesterday post. 

LMH, he seems want to KGE know that he is serious with his feeling to her. And he is brave enough to show the world *? How he is really serious about her. Im sure LMH know he has 17.8 M followers and its not a small amount followers. And i believe, LMH followers is around the world right? And that song, i believe he choose it carefully (it took him 10 days? Lol) to express his feeling to KGE and tell all of people include his fans yesterday. He is trying to convience KGE too. 

Maybe after that early post on ig, KGE spend her birthday with her family and friend first. And lastly, strool around with our captain? 

Our captain was so happy that HE MUST POST ONCE AGAIN. telling all people how greatful he is with those comment in first post and tell thank us maybe? I dont know. But its just my thoughts. :rickroll:

• Like 6
  • Love 15

2 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

There was a post on her IG sometime last year (or maybe 2018) where she's asking if someone would like to go with her to a dog adoption event/center. 

It might be a year or two late, but maybe LMH can go with her and find a dog for her so Choco can have a playdate  :phew:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, anjpoole said:

Hahah. Just accidentally came across. What bothers me is the username, it's familiar and we've interacted with a lot of times 

Good job with your research. 

Now spill!

:notsureifserious:

6 hours ago, Miadee said:

I think this is the exact location where the 3rd pic is taken

I laughed out loud. In the office. When I saw your picture with the yellow finger.

Take my points

:Megalol:

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 12

6 minutes ago, Joojix said:

My delulu :lol:

Lee Min Ho woke up early in the morning after this went to her house

Spoiler

41559-B92-E695-4578-907-F-A8762502408-C.

kim go Eun got her birthday cake (looks like she was surprised with this cake early in the morning, looks like she was still  wearing sleep wear clothes) plus if you see the photo there are only 2 water cups in below. Boyfriend will do this for their ladies (do you agree our fellow married ahjummas) and usually family and friends will greet during lunchtime etc or during the day. Unless she lives with a friend or flat mate.

Spoiler

D41-BEB78-6-BF6-4-EB0-87-C9-69699-D15628

She goes to dress up, work gets greetings from her staff etc 

Spoiler

C6-C43-DC4-CBF8-43-FB-A118-6-C0-B72182-E

She goes back home to her family or house  For Birthday Lunch And brings her Cakes with her. I notice there is wrapped up food beside her (rose gold colored)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

F4323465-A303-4-C6-D-811-A-26-A8-BAC6997

Spoiler

AE51-B941-561-B-4-FF2-B0-DE-455-F19-DBE3

Then spending time with pyeha biking in the city at midnight 

Spoiler

6-C7983-C9-1494-4-E21-BEB8-ABD44-B8-D9-C

Spoiler

8-B13-BDEC-8-E79-4048-8-BCF-82-CEB907-BD

Taking photos of each other at midnight with tae ul wearing a beanie/cap and hoodie (she recently had a haircut) and with her usual style ig borders! 

Spoiler

4-FCF92-CC-E7-FF-4-E7-D-916-F-7-C9-DDE1-

Spoiler

2-A6-CF2-CC-7-B3-F-4342-AD64-57-FE75900-

Pyeha posting it in IG to remember this very special day :lol:

Spoiler

3-A33-BA0-D-F659-41-D6-AD97-219-A575-F53

god this delulu/fan fic 

is like a mini Kdrama episode as well we can be Kdrama writers now as a side job :lol:

disclaimer: this is only delulu haha not by any means needed to be taken seriously 

I would like to think that this is exactly what happened!! My delulu heart is so happy

Honestly, their relationship since the day they first met is like its own kdrama <3 and all of this is just episode 1, we haven't even reached the climax yet

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Woke up with a post from Minho again! It’s a good morning!!  We are spoiled!:love:

Has someone noticed in his third photo, a shadow of bike with a bouquet of flowers on it? Eeeeeiiii!! So romantic! :please:

Someone from twitter pointed it out! I’m sorry don’t know how to upload it though. heheheh:sweatingbullets:

now time to back read 10+ pages. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, Heera said:

I guess.. a press conference?

or a letter from LMH to his fans?

or maybe a shocking pict from disp**** 

( i want the number 2, lmh confirms by himself!) hahaha

okay.. need to be very logic. Maybe the most logical one is HERO movie premiere? 

I like your thinking. Hahaha! 

:saitama:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

Anyone else here tracking KGE's 'Following' list on IG? She currently follows 79 people. I am hoping that she is saving her 80th follow for the ever so obvious LMH <3

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

I’ve been backreading for hours!!

Thank you for all the laugh, analysis, and all.

I hope GE is having splendid birthday with her loved ones (and I hope that includes MH :wub:).

But sorry to break the bubble. I’m gonna be a bit honest. Maybe I can see why from OIM perspective, they’re annoyed seeing his comment section flooded with birthday wishes. It’s kinda disrespectful for a relationship that is not public and official (yet, hopefully, or maybe he just shouted it to the world yesterday that YASSS I AM DATING? :phew:). Even tho, to some’s defense, people would say our boy knew what he did and what are the consequences, and we can’t control thousands people commenting the same thing on his photo. I know it’s the consequences of his posting, but it doesn’t take away the fact that it’s kinda rude, at least for someone who supports Lee Min Ho only for the longest time.

Btw talking about how big a star he is and it’s not even a month since TKEM ended, he sure knows it’s her birthday. Imma pull the hair of ignorant nonshippers out there who dared to joke that he just REMEMBERED it’s her birthday when he saw the comment section. I think pulling her hair is my kindest offer. It’s just ridiculous how she played out MH as an ignorant person just to satisfy her need of dissing the shipper.

And I literally can’t prepare myself on the drought season. After this, when will we get another crumbs? :tears:

• Like 14
  • Love 5

I’m back. What is sleep? Who needs sleep? Not me lol. Reading about Lmh and his short shorts and going commando awoken me from my sleepiness hahahah.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c771ff7249b3eb367e

Anyway, check out this ig post. The poster put kge’s and lmh’s latest photos with the white borders together. Looking at them side by side like that makes me go hmmmmm? The borders look the same size and only side borders, no top/bottom borders. And it’s not Lmh’s style to have photos with borders like that pre Tkem. So my questions are who? Why? How? Ottoke?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCJgb41JVT3/?igshid=1l2yq33u5nuzp

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 3

5 minutes ago, Helloswmh said:

Imma pull the hair of ignorant nonshippers out there who dared to joke that he just REMEMBERED it’s her birthday when he saw the comment section

That still doesn't explain his song choice, so to all OIMs, let us all be happy together and accept the fact that he is whipped for one girl and one girl only. 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

It really is HIGHLY suspect that he took a posting break after his birthday...only to pop up on HER birthday.  Esp when we’re used to like, nothing for a month during his “off season”, so to speak, and then some event or activity happens and he does 3-5 posts.  

Also for research purposes I went through his IG and in the last year-ish he has 5 photos with his wannabe daisy dukes, and that doesn’t include the photos from Jeju last week.

I’ve forgotten what I was researching. 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 22

59 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

He planted that evidence there. C'monnnn. He's the captain for a reason.

But, but, but..i read (mostly in twitter) that long-time Minoz said “LMH’s not the type that giving out clues on his private life on social media..he never did with his previous rship and no reason for him to start now” ...i dunno if this is just the way for them to deny all the cryptic posts by him or they are just plain OIM :sweatingbullets:

Any long-time Minoz can somehow explain if he’s really change big time this time :bashful:

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1