[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

16 minutes ago, NoonaCaana said:

And my conclusion is....

the border photo is from KGE camera :rolleyes:

Some shippers from igs did measurement comparison between LMH and KGE's border/grid and they said the border/grid on KGE's photos were exactly the same size as the border/grid on LMH's photo. They were quite positive the bordered photo was sent from KGE's phone :)

I guess i'll retreat for now because office is calling for tomorrow morning. Nite ladies ;)

• Like 3
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 18

Hahaha! Enough of the shadows. Lol. Let's just say a few of the TKEM cast got together to greet her early on her Bday. 

LMH brought flowers wearing his favourite black shorts. 

Sigh. My brain and eyes hurt from all the decoding and analysing exercises. 

Now, the next question is... What's the next important day we'll get some interaction from them? Not too long I hope? 

:bashful::byebye2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 2

20 minutes ago, here Anne said:

Ah, Unnie (can I call u unnie?):tears: I feel youuuuu :tears: this feeling is actually what I have been feeling before deciding to board on this ship:tears:
My brain was so busy suspecting this and that, but also trying to remind myself "calm down, nothing confirmed, don't get too excited, you can get heartbroken if this isn't true", things like that.
I truly wish the same here, but afterall we can only wish the best for them too:tears:

Yes You can call me that. Yeah the same things i am talking about

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Court_LadyA said:

Look for this shadow, it looks like a bicycle with bouquet of flowers. 

Who would have thought a shadow would give them away? Not lmh and kge for sure. These fools just snitched themselves out! :lol:

IMG-20200703-001018-087.jpg

100% sure that is a bike with a bouquet of flowers upfront. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 14

50 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Lee Min Ho won’t let me rest in peace. All day yesterday, I spent 18 hours on my phone in this thread and now I wake up after a restless night (only 4 hours of sleep) to this! 

Take it from a photographer. The shadow you see is the person taking the photo from the back side view. Look at the posture closely and you’ll notice they are probably holding up a camera/phone (anything). 

If you’re wondering why the shadow shows up in front of him when the photographer is clearly in back of him, just trust me , it’s possible. Since we’re all used to this, plot the position of lmh and kge :lol: on an (x,y) graph. Lmh is (0, 4) and kge is (4,0). Her shadow shows up to the right of him but is lower than him. She is further out on the x axis while he his further up on the y axis. Get it, got it? Good!

Thank @AgentQuake for showing up here. I’m back to TKEM craze analyzing and connecting everything with math :lol:

Thanks sweety

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote image
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

49 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

There may be 3 or more people with him.

so according to me it’s LMH x jlw x kimbum and they are strolling around Jamsil bridge and they are praising him for being so bold and courages and he is doing all the shying off and saying how he celebrated with kge and the surprises he gave her...::

****jlw and kimbum stop being a dork and reveal the real stuff*****

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote image
  • Like 4
  • LOL 16

I am goin to share my last thought for today's blasting crumbs from our capt before I sleep. 

The moment he posted the pics, at first I thought he is so random. But then I keep coming to the pic trying to find any tiny crumb lmao and then when I noticed the shadow, I opened this forum but you guys haven't talked abt it yet. So when finally the pages continue, here we are talking abt the shadow! 

as much as I want to he rational, I agree that it's quite hard to figure out whether the shadow is a guy or a girl. KGE might look like a guy in the shadow seeing how she dresses up daily. So let's keep this possibility open :glasses:

Now... it's funny how OIM saying LMH doesn't rmb KGE birthday. The fact that they spent 8 months tgt filming and with WDH whose birthday is on 12th July, which each has 10 days apart, it's impossible they didn't talk abt it at all! I believe the 3 of them had this conversation in between the filming break and find the coincidence to be their fates! HA! That's why LMH takes WDH to his squad as well as KGE is closed-dongsaeng-zoned him. Now all is left is LMH x KGE with their own fate. :wub:

add: random fact, usually Samsung phone is difficult to post a certain size of pic which needs border, but are their phones for IG perhaps Samsung? if yes, LMH might learn how to do border from KGE, but still I love the idea of KGE took the photo and edited the pic for him more :doggie:

• Like 8
  • Love 5

8 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Now, the next question is... What's the next important day we'll get some interaction from them? Not too long I hope? 

I guess.. a press conference?

or a letter from LMH to his fans?

or maybe a shocking pict from disp**** 

( i want the number 2, lmh confirms by himself!) hahaha

okay.. need to be very logic. Maybe the most logical one is HERO movie premiere? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 8

28 minutes ago, vpp pv said:
1 hour ago, MinGoLove said:

okay guys... relaaaaxxx...

Let's give this post for his fans and OIM clubs.. they've been mourning and crying a whole ocean since morning..

Let's agree, he's just taking midnight stroll..nothing to do with Ggone.. time for our CIA-deciphering-level brain to take a good rest.. LOL

what a kind soul you are.

@MinGoLove is clearly out of her MinEun mind! 

:lol:

• LOL 12

The thing that’s sticking up in the middle of the bike shadow looks like something you would mount a camera or phone one. And it also kind of looks like an electric bike which makes sense because his video was pretty stable and smooth.

That second pic was totally taken by KGE. She must use some app or filter that automatically includes the border.

:heart2beat:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

23 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

I don't know if I could survive till dinner tonight. I am this sleep deprived, brain fogged, delusional Unni right now.

Can you please help me decrypt further all these codes that the King has just made?

1. Early morning and late evening posts. Is this unusual for him? I have not been a long time fan and I don't pay attention to the time of the day that he usually posts. But I supposed his staff does that for him for the most part. Therefore, if that is the case then he likely was the one who posted today's memorable posts since they are very much outside of normal working hours. 

2. Does anyone know if both posts were taken today? I mean, the devil's advocate in me tells me that perhaps, they are pictures taken a few days ago and just got posted today to celebrate the Queen's birthday. That's still a possibility. In any case, it is still meaningful.

3. So what does the two consecutive posts really mean? I get the first one. The second one, I'm not sure. Is it to appease the Minoz fans? As a shipper what's your interpretation of the second post?

Thank you all for the fun and interactive posts. Loveeeeettt

Even if the first post was taken another day, one can't disregard the fact that he posted very early in the morning. Usually he would try to get as much sleep as he can if he doesn't have work. It's a bigger deal when he was posting a lot before his birthday and then after his birthday he stopped posted until KGE's birthday, early in the morning. 

I'm sure the 2nd post was definitely taken today as some fans had noticed the shadow of someone with a bike with balloon and flowers. That hugely points to KGE since it's also her birthday the day it was posted and it was posted really late. The reason why people were connecting the photo with borders with KGE is because if you noticed all the other photos on LMH's IG, only 2 photos posted have the borders and the first photo with borders points to KGE (she usually takes photos with borders).

Two consecutive posts might mean, he may have had spent the whole day with her. He posted early in the morning of himself going somewhere and then posted again late night going somewhere again, but this time with people. 

Just a reminder to myself and others, we need to remove everything except the text when quoting others. I know we're very excited right now, but let's try to remember the rules. :D

• Like 9
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 6

Gals it’s been a real roller coaster today......

I just loved that how we few were awake last night with his biggest post and I had goosebumps when I saw his it....

as I had told before if he puts a post today for me the ship has sailed so I am happy that LMH kept some respect to this ajhummas words.....

now the night post is also giving me so much laughs here coz I feel even if it’s difficult to search the meaning behind the post I am enjoying coz my fellow chingus know how to keep this forum going with there dissecting talent....

gals actually I think it’s a great moment for us shippers coz our captain made the day for us...::

three cheers to our captain and all hail his love which is becoming so obvious and cheesy day by day../:::::hooray2:

• Like 4
  • Love 13