[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 minute ago, Prerna said:

now I am talking about this ladies ..in the bts...

do you think they were still doing it??? Or where they just moving there hands and head.....

I believe.

If the bts only shown how giddy they were after the kiss then maybe no one will say that its a professional kiss. Sbs snatched us :w00t:

• LOL 8

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Yes and it's not KGE.. most probably its was a boys trip...

5 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

yes and debunked.

Darn!!! I was a bit excited. Looks like KGE tho, from behind. So the Jeju island is boys trip only?

• LOL 7

7 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

I believe.

If the bts only shown how giddy they were after the kiss then maybe no one will say that its a professional kiss. Sbs snatched us :w00t:

I think they were still doing it based on the BTS. No saying cut cut from the director? Lol...the comments in IG are hillarious..

• LOL 7

9 hours ago, lofeval said:

Hi @taerabyte - love the name! You have an interesting question so let me take a stab at it. Although categorically, both are real kisses, I get what you are curious about.

First thing off, biology never lies. So anything you read about body language, they are true. There’s a reason why they’re topics in science books: it’s a proven and effective measure of physiological interest.

Actors exploit this knowledge. To make you believe that it’s “real”, kissing scenes are planned and cheorographed (of course personal experience helps). So technically, unless you are seeing the kiss outside the confines of a movie or a play, it’s always a professional kiss. And as a viewer, you have an understanding that they aren’t real and they are but characters in the story.

But what about actors who are lovers too? Or actors who have genuine interest with each other? I think if they like each other, they’re not going to see it as a job. If the actors are left to their own devices, the kiss becomes much more organic, effortless even, because they wouldn’t bother so much with the aesthetics of it and just let their emotions lead them. And then there’s the element of desire. Desire that is so palpable you can almost feel it, like you are watching a private thing. So anyone who views the kiss, are left scratching their heads thinking... why does that look different? Admittedly, because we’ve seen so many on-screen kisses, we’ve become desensitized to the beauty of a real kiss. So a pure genuine kiss would spark curiosity to watchers. So I’d say trust your intuition. If something is more than what it seems, then perhaps it does.

Ooooh thank you for taking the time to explain this to me. My intuition bets there was more to that kiss haha :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

7 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Darn!!! I was a bit excited. Looks like KGE tho, from behind. So the Jeju island is boys trip only?

This is what happens when you leave the thread. To sleep. Or to go to the toilet. Or to work. Or to have real life  Hahahahhahahah.  Best decision ever in my online life yesterday. To stay on this thread. 

• LOL 14

14 minutes ago, Prerna said:

let’s just see her insta and get the evidence wht if she post something sexy again.....

22nd will make history this time....

After seeing that I went and check her IG and the only year she didn't post on June 22 is 2017 the year she first reopen her account. There are no patterns to her June 22 photos so we'll see. 

:heart1:

• Like 7

fun fact

Got this off me2day weibo

Actor Lee Min Ho ranks as one of the most popular Korean actors with an overwhelming number of SNS fans. As of June 16th benchmark, Lee Min Ho has 17.3 million FACEBOOK, 16.6 million INSTAGRAM, 3 million TWITTER, and 28.5 million WEIBO fans . The Hallyu actor with the most fans on SNS platforms.

Impressive numbers :w00t: especially on weibo

as of 6/16. the LMH/KGE shipper section on weibo has over 4.5K posts and 82 million read/views 

• Like 5
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

After seeing that I went and check her IG and the only year she didn't post on June 22 is 2017 the year she first reopen her account. There are no patterns to her June 22 photos so we'll see. 

:heart1:

Eh, she did post on June 22nd 2017. Here it is. 

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1