[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

36 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

What?! Did he really say that? :lol:

His real name is Lee Min Ho from my understanding. He actually debut with the name “Lee Min” because Lee Min Ho is too common of a name. They later changed it back to Lee Min Ho. 

If it’s a stage name, I believe they would have chosen a more unique name. Lee Min Ho is possibly the most comment korean boy name out there lol. 

Yes he did actually you can hear him clearly saying

Lee Yang Ho. That's why I'm wondering if LMH is his stage name i was  surprised like wait a minute LMH is not his real name? Come to think of it. His Sister name is Lee Yoon Jung so Lee Yang Ho might actually be his real name.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, Ima Imo said:

same here, but I think I was denying that I wasn't torn when LMH surpassed LJS for the most followers on IG by saying that it's because I just miss him. No worries, hope he will get a great comeback just like LMH :tears: (but I know I alrd fall for LMH here) 

LMH really did a great job choosing TKEM as his comeback project. I may be biased, but I think this is his best work so far. 

I really hope LJS will get a great comeback as well. I shall remain faithful tho. I promised him I would wait! My oppa will be broken if I break up with him when he's in military:tears:

:joy::joy::joy:

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

They are definitely United! No doubt about that!! I'm that confident to say it out loud :D

Can I still ship LMH/WDH?? :w00t:

What do you mean? We’ve already sailed off into the horizon! Are you not on the ship? It was done deal when he followed lmh’s best friends. 

MinEun better catch up soon because HoDo, which btw is the ugliest ship name, is in the winning! :lol:

• LOL 18

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

What do you mean? We’ve already sailed off into the horizon! Are you not on the ship? It was done deal when he followed lmh’s best friends. 

MinEun better catch up soon because HoDo, which btw is the ugliest ship name, is in the winning! :lol:

Okay HoDo sounds awful!!! :blink: 

Bts should drop tomorrow so there's a chance for MinEun to catch up... :D

• LOL 11

21 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Ladies - we are at a point in the Naver comments where all of KGE's past ships have come out of the wood works. I am laughing so much. 

"She looks better with GY, he was very good to her, he specifically said he wanted to work with her the most before Goblin happened, etc. etc."

"You know Hae-In is the only person KGE will call "oppa" in public." 

"I hope she does a rom com with Seo Kang Joon" 

"NO LMHxKGE is the best pairing, they have the best chemistry!!!!" 

We just need the PHJxKGE shippers and it will be complete...:joy:

The funny thing is, they don’t even stand a chance against MinEun. 

:P

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 6

2 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:
4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

The funny thing is, they don’t even stand a chance against MinEun. 

:P

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So true. That ship had sunken so long ago. :lol:

29 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

:lol::lol::lol:

I petition to rename them instantly! 

MinDo is definitely the way to go! :lol:

MinDo is the way to go. Who the hell came up with HoDo? Might as well just call it the Ho ship since they both have Ho. :joy:

• LOL 12

Just now, koreaboooo said:

MinDo is the way to go. Who the hell came up with HoDo? Might as well just call it the Ho ship since they both have Ho. :joy:

:lol::lol::lol:

I came up with that name :joy:

You just gave me an idea! Why don’t we call them H2O? Oh wait, is there already a ship called that? 

43 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

Yes he did actually you can hear him clearly saying

Lee Yang Ho. That's why I'm wondering if LMH is his stage name i was  surprised like wait a minute LMH is not his real name? Come to think of it. His Sister name is Lee Yoon Jung so Lee Yang Ho might actually be his real name.

I will have to talk to other Minoz but 99% sure his real name is Lee Min Ho :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I came up with that name :joy:

You just gave me an idea! Why don’t we call them H2O? Oh wait, is there already a ship called that? 

Is there a H2O ship? I'm trying to look and don't see any. I think that would be a great name for the LMH/WDH ship. It'll never sink cause it's the water itself. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I will have to talk to other Minoz but 99% sure his real name is Lee Min Ho :lol:

I'm also 99% sure it's Lee Min Ho. Maybe it's some Chinese translation. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, anjpoole said:

Naver Real Time Comments

Kimlee am 1:21

-"When I first saw the SBSCatch on YouTube, Minho and Kim Goeun were having an interview, it was so funny that I laughed so happily. Huh? What was that?  It's really weird. Is that a good feeling? What is it? I was imagining it all by myself, and I was watching the making film, and I thought, "Oh, this is real." Especially when foreign fans uploaded evidence and analysis materials to the level of CSI, which is the real thing. I was like this, but seeing this, I came to the conclusion that it's really good.LOL I hope that Dispatch doesn't publish an article and that you can keep a secret relationship well and then make a wedding announcement. I've been doing the narration.I can't help it if it's my misunderstanding. I want to keep you guys together.lol"

lee dae eun 1:04am

-"Im here again (watching the video). I don't know why. But there are a lot of people like me. They're amazing. They're the best. So many people are  here because of these two. It's the first time a couple is making such a fuss. It's the first time I've ever cheered for Lee Min Ho to date. It's because you two look so good together. At first, I also thought, "Yes, I don't care about you two." I watched the drama because I was curious about that. It was strangely enough that the two of you looked so good together.You two are so pretty together . You're perfect. I kept watching and Minho looked so happy when he was with Goeun and he was smiling like a child. Minho's fans were also surprised. Anyway, I'm rooting for you two. Just a lot of fans' wishes. I don't know if you're already dating."

andro 12:48am

-"I wish Lee Min-ho would be like a real lover, Egon.LOL LOL LOL LOVER"

~"to Kim Go Eun? I guess so. I hope Lee Min-ho is a real lover.LOL"

--------------

-I hope you don't mind me posting some knetz comments here. It just makes me happy lol :rolleyes:

ps. rough trans

please continue doing this. I enjoy reading their reaction too :)

• Like 8

@jy_cohh Chinggu..can you clear the air for us in the translation about lmh saying instead of mokbang moekbang? 

This korean ig seem to comment about this too..

So that i can sleep well tonight hahaha but i think it wouldn't be what we thought it was since that would be too cruel of a joke to their love thingy going on..:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 6

46 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Err are you on the right ship?? Since when Woo Do Hwan have a HO? :joy:

• LOL 9