[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Chingus, tomorrow is our JTE's birthday right. I wish our LG will post in IG saying bd wish to TE( I will be praying hard tonight to all the deities :rolleyes:) imagine how happy we will be.  Just by thought of this makes me amused. I want to skip today alrdy and will wait and see if anything special for our JTE special day.

Edited by Sophie1091
  • Like 8
  • Love 6

Just now, Sophie1091 said:

Chingus, tomorrow is our JTE's birthday right. I wish our LG will post in IG saying bd wish to TE( I will be praying hard tonight to all the deities :rolleyes:) imagine how happy we were. Just by thought of this makes me amused. I want to skip today alrdy and will wait and see if anything special for our JTE special day.

Sorry, no. Her birthday is on July, 2nd.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

JTE's birthday is tomorrow. May 27th.

KGE's birthday is July 2nd.

Obviously my brain thinks KGE IS JTE. Sorry, lol. 

Ok, maybe we can expect something special to happen tomorrow.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Meanwhile... Betting this will easily get 3M views in a weeks time (or even less?!?!) 

The thumbnail :flushed:.

Idk how to describe it perfectly but he was no Lee Gon at that time. His eyes had such intensity that too much and a bit scary (because it was really too much) for viewer like me to handle (I'm a pure and innocent person you know). 

Okay, back to watching again, bye. B)

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

I'm really on a roller coaster ride with these two. Just heard that the last filming day is on May 28 -- so that's another 2 extra days on set. This means a lot to my sanity :tears: Because that's 2 extra days of them being together and more off-cam moments.

MAAAHHH HEAARRTTTT! 

--

@folksway222 now that you've mentioned, omg yes the thumbnail??????????????????????? Help @mamabear time press the replay button again and again and again! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, ladylia257 said:

Obviously my brain thinks KGE IS JTE. Sorry, lol. 

Ok, maybe we can expect something special to happen tomorrow.

We've been shipping MinEun for so long we're mixing reel with real. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Cross posting this from the TKEM thread. Yup, I'm in an up and down state of mind today. What has this couple and series done to me??

Hello @lyrically aesthetic - hope you don't mind..

101116580_2815180011943272_4640343096788

Even her GIF is me. !!!

giphy.gif&key=237eb7fc0a385c3308dfe6dce2 

P.S. 

Really can't work properly during this time. ?? What's wrong with me?? hahaha I hope SBS drops a bts to ease our hearts.

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

7 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Omg sorryyyyyyy @Sophie1091 My head thought you meant KGE. Obviously my brain translated KGE as JTE already. 

Thanks @Lisa_BB for the reminder. 

No worries Chingu:smile: Let's expect something special tomorrow! I will try to understand (sadly) if sth like that wont happen though:pensive:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

The thumbnail :flushed:.

Idk how to describe it perfectly but he was no Lee Gon at that time. His eyes had such intensity that too much and a bit scary (because it was really too much) for viewer like me to handle (I'm a pure and innocent personzyou know). 

Okay, back to watching again, bye. B)

Yes, we are all sooooooo innocent here. My fiancé would be so proud to see me write these things about lmh’s ahem ahem. 

:lol::lol::lol:

Which btw, my fiancé totally agrees MinEun like each other. From a guy’s perspective, he said she totally enjoyed the kiss especially the neck part. He said she shivered and got the chills. I agree :lol::lol::lol: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 3

I don't know if anyone notice this before but when KGE mentioned she can give up on everything and leave, LMH blinked multiple times and gulped. Is he thinking if they marry and they have kids she is willing to give up acting to take care of their kids? Wife material? :phew:

Animated GIF

• Like 5
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3

12 minutes ago, graceyco said:

I'm really on a roller coaster ride with these two. Just heard that the last filming day is on May 28 -- so that's another 2 extra days on set. This means a lot to my sanity :tears: Because that's 2 extra days of them being together and more off-cam moments.

MAAAHHH HEAARRTTTT! 

--

@folksway222 now that you've mentioned, omg yes the thumbnail??????????????????????? Help @mamabear time press the replay button again and again and again! 

I have been doing that ever since you sent me the link @graceyco. Eversince I started watching TKEM, I am useless at home. It's like I am spending 18 hours on my laptop or phone checking this forum and other SNS for updates about our couple, the rest of the hours is spent on other stuff. LOL 

I hope the  BTS for Ep 11 will be out today just like last week. Hopefully, KGE and LMH are together on a shoot today, for more moments togetherrrrr. :joy::joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Yes, we are all sooooooo innocent here. My fiancé would be so proud to see me write these things about lmh’s ahem ahem. 

:lol::lol::lol:

Which btw, my fiancé totally agrees MinEun like each other. From a guy’s perspective, he said she totally enjoyed the kiss especially the neck part. He said she shivered and got the chills. I agree :lol::lol::lol: 

WE. LOVE. THIS. We need more from you and your fiancee inputs. 

I wasn't sure before if Ms. Sunshine enjoyed the neck kiss, but she was def affected and surprised fo sho, because the neck kiss wasn't a mere peck (there was a sound right after he did it). Her rapid blinking, so subtle gasping and flinched body. They burnt us so good, we need more. :love:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 6
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Before TKEM, we were all innocent. KGE and LMH made us pervy. hahaha

I think most of my posts here is asking for a kiss and a bed scene from our main couple. I just lurk around TKEM thread and will only unlurk if the topic is about the kiss and the bed scene. :joy: I am so ashamed of myself hahahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

I think we still have the Swoony OTP vid coming up later on. 

@effyisme Maybe he gets turned on watching the scene over and over again just like us. :joy:

I am sooooo freaking excited for this!!!

Ok, a few thoughts that I have to just get out here so don’t mind me for rambling... LOL

I have a couple friends that started watching TKEM and they said they don’t feel the chemistry between them...

Are you $&@:?! kidding me?!?! I’m hardcore spamming them with the press conference and bts videos now. :joy:“Watch that sh!t!” I swear, if they can’t see that there is something between LMH and KGE, I’m going to stop being friends with them. Hahahahha!!!

I didn’t mention this before but I feel I’m pretty good with reading if 2 people will be a good match with each other. A few years ago I set up 2 friends and now they are married! This year I set up a couple of other friends and they are growing real strong! Both couples did not meet each other before prior to me setting them up.

Obviously I didn’t set up LMH and KGE as they are “jamanchu”.  :lol: However, when I see LMH and KGE, I get the exact same feeling inside as when I was picturing my friends being set up together.

What I see when I look at them: Although they are both beautiful people, their attraction to each other is NOT skin-deep. They are extremely comfortable with each other but also extremely attracted to each other which is where the shyness comes from. They are always making each other laugh and having a good time. They are both passionate about their craft and bring out something within each other.

They are an amazing match. If they do end up actually dating, I am confident they will get married and it will be for a lifetime. :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 1