[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

27 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Guy, I’m 100% sold she has a thing for lmh. Why is she so nervous when they kiss? It’s just acting! Or is it? Hehehe :D 

*edit* I found it. Her hands do not lie. She’s so nervous. 

Now that you mentioned it, you are right. :joy:  I was too focused on MH's action coz he looked so immersed in it. I didn't notice  GE's reaction.  Our girl is not immune to MH's charm after all :joy:

It seems to me that the second kiss was long, but it was just cut and not shown to us. Bummer. :D what do you think? 

I wonder what their reactions are after the kiss. :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

37 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

There seems to be a pattern here. Kge clinches her hands when lmh kisses her. Remember weeks ago when we were observing their first kiss behind the scenes and we noticed her hand movement? It’s the same here. This is NOT acting! It seems to be her natural reaction to him kissing her. 

Guy, I’m 100% sold she has a thing for lmh. Why is she so nervous when they kiss? It’s just acting! Or is it? Hehehe :D 

CONFIRMED. Somebody please sign me up for the afterlife. These two are giving me all the heart attacks!!

Also, as requested @ladylia257 and @effyisme!! 

The-King-Eternal-Monarch-The-King-Eterna

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

6 hours ago, effyisme said:

I totally believe that his agency, crew and family must be taken aback by his out of character behaviour but then again, he is really smitten and in love .. you can't really blame him right and they definitely wants the best for him too thus the agency isn't doing anything to rebuke but just go along with the flow and even went ahead to comment on his post with KGE... 

hello Chingus , hope your Sunday is going well. Happy celebrations to the Muslims in the house:)
Truth is his agency (his sister) cannot rebuke him this time, he is actually know to be polite and well behaved with his co stars, he has never given them a reason to worry with his past conduct and behavior towards them, this is a 33 year old MAN, he knows what he wants now in life and isn’t carried away with the image of the idol he has because he also wants to be genuinely happy, he found his happiness in the least expected place and I salute his courage for acknowledging and accepting it instead of pretending and hiding it which is why his agency would support him. At his age he knows when his heart or body is moved towards toward someone. 

He is taking bolder steps now because he is sure about his own feelings and there is no point deceiving himself and lying when his action speaks otherwise that any discerning eye can see it , that will only make him less honorable and he is known for being honest. 

His eyes and body can’t lie that he wants to be with KGE that’s why he is putting it out there and seeing where the road leads for him and her given that his flirtatious actions towards her may also adversely their image and they are stuck with delivering on their acting job TKEM. They are just being responsible for their own actions on set. 

During EVERY hug scenes, he hugs her tightly molding into one with him while always holding her head and stroking her hair and checks affectionately with love struck eyes,  

The kissing scene of yesterday he stroked her face again and used his thumb to open her mouth wider and dived in, so there is no need to wonder if his tongue got out, because everything got mixed together in that final take . 

• Like 6
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

The kissing scene of yesterday he stroked her face again and used his thumb to open her mouth wider and dived in, so there is no need to wonder if his tongue got out, because everything got mixed together in that final take . 

Thanks for pointing this out, I saw it too.. I don't think I have seen any dramas where the male actor attempt to open the actress mouth wider... LMH is doing it unknowingly and out of natural instinct :wub:

• Naughty 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, graceyco said:

The tension!!!!!!! I cannot. I cannottttt. :w00t:

THANK YOU FOR THIS. Loved this scene. I swear this tugged my heart. I really felt the longing, the emotion. I hope they felt how perfect their bodies seemed to mold against each other :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 7

OMG, I need help but the more I read your posts, the more help I need. Now that you say it, yes I see the tongue! He is so damn hot. Do they need to discuss beforehand between the two of them about using tongue? I seem to think no, as it would be awkward to say, hey I will use my tongue later to give this scene a better effect. If they did not discuss details of using tongue, then this is indeed LMH in action! He waited long enough for months for that scene and he built up enough sexual tension already. 

I am a pervert, yes. I cannot stop thinking about it and imagining it!! And I love reading that KGE was taken aback by the force of that kiss the moment he kissed her. Her hand raised at that force. If only she wraps her arms around him. But what we saw was a stunned KGE immersed in the force of LMH's kiss and I bet he wished he could just go all out and touch her with his hands too. But whatever it is, the entire scene was sweet, soft yet forceful, gentle yet aggressive. And he looks so handsome and she in her fair skin innocent look must have triggered his desire to make her wild. If the kiss carried on longer, she would definitely be moaning and our guy here will claim his stake in her there and then.

How would they react after the director said cut?? Act cool? But they must be trembling and he is aroused and she is shy.... so how?? And now you are telling me the iconic couple pic in his IG was posted after the filmed this scene? Oh my, his decision was confirmed by that kiss.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

13 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Thanks for pointing this out, I saw it too.. I don't think I have seen any dramas where the male actor attempt to open the actress mouth wider... LMH is doing it unknowingly and out of natural instinct :wub:

OMG.. haha you are amazing guys, you were able to dissect every single detail of the scene :thumbsup:

I first thought it was scripted. I mean that part where he held her face. But then again, it looks so spontaneous to me. So maybe it isn't. :blush:

Edited:

I hope that for the next kiss, we'll see her wrapping her arms around his neck. :naughty:

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

6 hours ago, insteadofme said:

This. I noticed it too. Kge seem extremely nervous in this scene despite her kissing scene experience before this. 

Lmh must have enjoyed this scene so much. His pale lips  proved it all. Hahaha

I think of all kge kiss or intimate scene she usually let out an awkward smile..no matter how good an actress she is ..like the goblin director cut scene..i felt she was awkward eventhough they were trying hard to make it look like it was hot kiss...and no need to say the lovey dovey scene she had to film w jhi even more awkward imo...but here they seem like they mold into each other no matter what type scene..sad, pain ..crying..fatal kiss...how can we move on from this couple and this drama? Too epic how to top that? 

I feel like w all the candies they rained on us this week maybe an official announcement will be soon after the drama ended and wedding announcement by year end judging from this episode :sweatingbullets:. hahahah

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Blob 1

47 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

he found his happiness in the least expected place and I salute his courage for acknowledging and accepting it instead of pretending and hiding it which is why his agency would support him. At his age he knows when his heart is moved and when his body is being body toward someone. 

He is taking bolder steps now because he is sure about his own feelings and there is no point deceiving himself and lying when his action speaks otherwise that any discerning eye can see it , that will only make him less honorable and he is know for being honest. 

His eyes and body can’t lie that he wants to be with KGE that’s why he is putting it out there and seeing where the road leads for him and her given that his flirtatious actions towards her may also adversely their image and they are stuck with delivering on their acting job TKEM. They are just being responsible for their own actions on set. 

During EVERY hug scenes, he hugs her tightly molding into one with him while always holding her head and stroking her hair and checks affectionately with love struck eyes,  

I just want to curl up and cry. This is how I feel about him and why I love him a little extra these days. :tears: I've also been leaning towards the promo side of the lovestagram posts but @effyisme has a very valid argument -- I don't think they would go all out in creating this image just for the promo. They could easily get away with stills/normal promotional stuff but no, they choose to go the other route - they chose a route that involves replies of heart emojis to your agency's comment "I saw something beautiful today." And the way I see it, this is Minho reassuring that he is 100% all in with this partnership and he wants the world to know. 

+ yes, had to review the video about the stroking and what can I say, you are right. :w00t:

24 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

OMG, I need help but the more I read your posts, the more help I need.

Chinggu, you just defined the mood of this thread. HAHAHAHAHAHA :w00t:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, folksway222 said:

Are you by any chance Mr. Giddy himself? :D

Just the prolog and his pov chapters had me hot and bothered. *where's ma drink, gimme some drinks* :sweatingbullets:

Tsym for writing these. We, Royal Court Ladies would never feel enough. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind words! If I was Mr. Giddy, I would have just married and ravished her (in no particular order) and left you guys with more crumbs so you can spread the word of our relationship to one and all.

Alas, I am not. 

*passes you a cold drink* Now I feel pressured to write the rated part such that we will all spontaneously combust. :P

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

There seems to be a pattern here. Kge clinches her hands when lmh kisses her. Remember weeks ago when we were observing their first kiss behind the scenes and we noticed her hand movement? It’s the same here. This is NOT acting! It seems to be her natural reaction to him kissing her. 

ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

I noticed that too. If it were me, I think it would be so I can get a grip on my nervousness of his hot desires and not just jump him on the spot in front of so many people.

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, clarissasan said:

Deleted because it's kinda oot sorry :sweatingbullets: 

Chinggu! My friends alerted me about this one :tears: I have reported the tweet too. How dare they!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're just jealous/bitter about our ship. Let's all report that tweet please !!! :tears: 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2