[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I’m so late that I only know about this forum today. 
and this is my first post here..

I love KGE first. Rooting for her acting since CITT. Now that she has a new drama, I lOVE it, and the chemistry between KGE and LMH is so visible..

When I saw LMH posted their picture together, I smell something fishy 

Just hope that it’s not only on my imagination..

and then the next updates on his IG seems confirmed my idea about them being together..

Can’t wait to see their next updates on IG.

hopefully they’ll confirm the relationship..

i ship for them..

Spoiler

• Like 13
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, ladylia257 said:

Girls there's a fan project going on, to post the pic of them in front of the church, saying we love the drama on the caption, tagging LMH, KGE, SBS, Netflix Korea and both their agencies to show that we really appreciate this drama. 

Let's join! I already posted in my IG. You can also post on Twitter. 

Can you please post the link, Chingu?? Is it in IG?? 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

@ladylia257 I would like to know all the tags I'm suppose to use. Also does it have to be a specific picture in front of the church? I noticed so many people use the one where they took a photo, but there's a screen that I like shown earlier than that one. :sweat_smile:

I now pronounce you husband and wife. :wub:

qdWSXN1.png

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Also, THIS!! So they filmed this latest HOT SCANDALOUS Neck Kiss scene at the beginning of May and Mr Giddy updated his IG with THAT post - of them walking towards the sunset, the post which shook the Internet and his MOST liked post!! 
It is NOT a coincidence, it’s DESTINY! :wub::love::heart: And it’s definitely Mr Giddy’s déclaration via IG! 

https://imgur.com/gallery/VYoJWs5

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3

Sorry guys, for the late post. Just got to writing some parts of the fic I was thinking of writing but not at the R-rated part yet.

I can't focus on the rated parts til after today's holiday celebrations. HAHA. But I can't focus on the celebrations either. How now?

So, I'm totally pulling an SBS stunt and releasing safe chapters first haha. 

Please excuse my amateur writing. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/226461463

P.S> If anyone wants rated non-TKEM fanfic while waiting, ummmm *runs away*

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

Hi court ladies. I'm still recovering from all that has happened yesterday and I'm stunned looking at all the #MinEun content on all my channels - seems like the whole of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is talking about our couple and everyone is now definitely convinced of their chemistry. 

So first of all. Thank you @singersleeps and @ladylia257 for confirming that we all saw LMH's tongue. I'm at peace. Me and @mamabear are at peace. But also not at peace because we definitely need the extended cut asap. At this rate, do you think they'll give it to us? I'm worried. I'm anxious. I'm scared that they'll be too scandalous:w00t: They might be too obvious if that extended cut gets released. :w00t: I'm definitely conflicted. :w00t: And confused. But I want it right now. :w00t:

2 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Help me please, court ladies. How to live the next few days? We need real life updates of these two. Put LG / JTE aside, give us the real deal. What are they doing now? Are they done filming? Are they recovering from their on-screen roller coaster emotions? Are they missing each other already? Are they still reminiscing their kisses?

CHINGGU CAN WE GET A GROUP HUG PLS. I really can't sort my emotions since Friday. I'm really on cloud-9 now and I feel that we all got our blessing from the deity. I really hope that our ship will sail. I'm already in too deep. I might not survive if it doesn't hahaha yes I'm already at that point :tears: I can't believe that filming ends on Thursday!!! 

ANDDDD I'M REALLY SUING IF THEY DON'T GET NOMINATED, LET ALONE WIN, THE BEST ACTOR/ACTRESS/COUPLE/KISS AWARD IN SBS. Lee Min Ho really seeeerved in Episode 12. I'm irrevocably a fan and it's time to stan harder. And as always, my favorite Ggone is stellar. PLS GIVE THEM ALL THE AWARDS (AND LET THEM BE HAPPY AND HAVE ALL THE BABIES PLS.)

And welcome to our new shippers!! @SOPHIA LOREN, @Sintia89 @Jenna MJ @goldenashes97 @dehapepe you've come to the right place!! Welcome to the royal court! :wub:

Thank you @ladylia257 for the fic. Slept at 3am. HAHA And thank you for the fic tooooo @lysandr!! 

P.s. @Heretorant Thank you as always for sharing the best GIFs that give us mini heart-attacks. I've updated our Page 1 with the kisses... so we can lure more people here wahahhaaB)

IN LMH's TONGUE WE TRUST!

9f1f3f4c4a9c715feac577e46a037607c502a279

// Just realized I said too many things and my mind is a mess hahaha 

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6

38 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Hhm. Hhm. Hhm. We all know the drama doesn't start the new episode where it previously ended. So next week, the first scene will probably not be about LG and PM. I have a suggestion....... How about they start at early morning.....in LG's bed....with JTE in his arms......both naked.........  OMG LoRD forgive my gutter mind :wub:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 9
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

20 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

You can check my IG @ladylia257

No need to follow me, lol. Sorry, Girls, I don't mean to promote my IG, it's just easier, because I post in English and I tag everyone needed for the fan project. 

I can't tag the original post because the one I saw was in Indonesian. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

@ladylia257 I would like to know all the tags I'm suppose to use. Also does it have to be a specific picture in front of the church? I noticed so many people use the one where they took a photo, but there's a screen that I like shown earlier than that one. :sweat_smile:

I now pronounce you husband and wife. :wub:

qdWSXN1.png

The project asked for the couple pic, but I guess you can choose whichever pic you like best, as long as you tag them, their agencies, Netflix KR and SBS drama.

The goal is to make all of them see how much TKEM is loved all over the world.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

15 minutes ago, graceyco said:

and welcome to our new shippers!! @SOPHIA LOREN, @Sintia89 @Jenna MJ @goldenashes97 @dehapepe you've come to the right place!! Welcome to the royal court! :wub:

Yeay! Glad to be here! I never knew that shipping a couple could be this exciting :lol:

15 minutes ago, graceyco said:

And this should be named The Best Kdrama Kiss of All Time

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

@graceyco and @mamabear Thank you for creating a safe space for us to fangirl and show all our hearts' desires with this couple!

Everyone here is doing an awesome job of upholding the Court Lady duties by encouraging each other and promoting the couple (so that we can ensure future heirs to the kingdom y'know? ;))

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

20 minutes ago, graceyco said:

IN LMH's TONGUE WE TRUST!

// Just realized I said too many things and my mind is a mess hahaha 

Look at KGE hands in this gif.. she is truly taken aback by LMH attack kiss... LMH tongue is clearly visible even before he kissed her..  boy oh boy how deprived were you??? Plus his half opened eyes, his mind is gone, like I said earlier he is aroused and in primal mating mode :w00t:

• Like 4
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 13

6 minutes ago, lysandr said:

@graceyco and @mamabear Thank you for creating a safe space for us to fangirl and show all our hearts' desires with this couple!

Everyone here is doing an awesome job of upholding the Court Lady duties by encouraging each other and promoting the couple (so that we can ensure future heirs to the kingdom y'know? ;))

All Credits to @graceyco :) had she not created this thread, we will spazz alone on our homes :joy:

I can't seem to move on from that kiss. I couldn't count how many times I have replayed that scene. RIP replay button.

I guess all of us will have our minds in the gutter once our couple admits they're in a relationship. With that kind of sexual tension, I doubt that they didn't feel anything at all. Crossing my fingers. I hope to hear the good news soon :blush: 

Edited:

@effyisme that was the first thing I've noticed. That look in his eye on the second kiss was soooo passionate.It made me feel shy watching them haha. It's as if I am watching something private. It wouldn't be a part of the script, would it? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Look at KGE hands in this gif.. she is truly taken aback by LMH attack kiss... LMH tongue is clearly visible even before he kissed her..  boy oh boy how deprived were you??? Plus his half opened eyes, his mind is gone, like I said earlier he is aroused and in primal mating mode :w00t:

What would I do without you? Every time I feel like I'm calm, you're there to light up the fire of my imagination :w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, mamabear said:

All Credits to @graceyco :) had she not created this thread, we will spazz alone on our homes :joy:

I can't seem to move on from that kiss. I couldn't count how many times I have replayed that scene. RIP replay button.

I guess all of us will have our minds in the gutter once our couple admits they're in a relationship. With that kind of sexual tension, I doubt that they didn't feel anything at all. Crossing my fingers. I hope to hear the good news soon :blush: 

That's why LMH posted the infamous pic on 08 May.. I guess the kiss was done around then as the production team mentioned it was done early May... 

The pictures uploaded last Fri was an appetizer to the main course which most probably will be served after filming ends or drama ends... if they announce they are dating now, it will take away the attention off the drama which i think it's not ideal in terms of contractual terms between production teams and artists agencies... 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

GUUUYYYYYSSSS!!! 

I’m such a perv and I’m not afraid to admit it! 

I’ve been super zooming the kiss on my phone :lol:

It’s so gentle and sensual! 

And yes, why do I get the feeling kge is a little shy. She looks like she’s doing it for the first time. My delulu mind thinks her own feelings are attached. 

Ahhhh, I’m going crazy! 

But anyone care to share a screenshot of his tongue? Lol. I’ve been watching it on super zoom but can’t quite catch it lol. 

• Like 5
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 3

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

GUUUYYYYYSSSS!!! 

I’m such a perv and I’m not afraid to admit it! 

I’ve been super zooming the kiss on my phone :lol:

It’s so gentle and sensual! 

And yes, why do I get the feeling kge is a little shy. She looks like she’s doing it for the first time. My delulu mind thinks her own feelings are attached. 

Ahhhh, I’m going crazy! 

But anyone care to share a screenshot of his tongue? Lol. I’ve been watching it on super zoom but can’t quite catch it lol. 

Same here.... I haven't got around watching the entire episode yet as I'm busy murdering my replay button on their scenes...

Yes I'm officially a pervert who simply enjoy seeing them making out.. it's more like I'm peeping at a real couple making out :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11