[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Poor my old eyes, trying to figure out what the hell am I seeing.

Scared Who Framed Roger Rabbit GIF

Did he? Seriously? Are we crazy? Delulu much? Well, Monday can never be any better than this crumbs. :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Queen just updated her where about after weeks. People in instagram found her restaurant, like they were there with her. People and their knowledge of digging are incredible. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

@yellowduck @Peekaboohoo @masunni  :omg:indeed! During his interview with GQ, he was asked if he realised that he showed his mobile password in one of his earlier vlog. He said of course and it was intentional. Everything in his vlog is intentional and being thought of, he is the one that did the editing. To me, he is serving us the whole bakery!! :please:

His car registration number ... '222' is a piece of cake, what about '8047'? I think it is ... '87' his birth year, '87'+'04' = '91' (her birth year)! The whole car registration number is a big cake for us lol :letsgo:

They are coming out, with their relationship ... slowly but surely. Take your time MinEun, we are enjoying whatever you are willing to show us :issohappy: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

@Lara2020 My post about the car photo has been removed, must be illegal. Ooppss :joy:. Nevermine, everyone here know what it meant. Idk about the number much, but it must meant something for him OR another nth coincidence. Shipper trying not to connect but again fail miserably.

Is Tuesday, another day in shipper fandom. Seriously I miss those two together in 1 frame. I wish to watch them act together again. 

Korean Drama Netflix GIF by The Swoon

• Like 6
  • Unamused 1
  • Blob 3

Those blurry background pics... they were blurry, but now they are clear as day. Once seen, cannot unsee now :P

If LMH has gone to Canada, she must be trying to fill the void by going out with friends to get her mind off from missing him....

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 5

8 hours ago, masunni said:

My post about the car photo has been removed, must be illegal. Ooppss :joy:.

Oh no, even @Peekaboohoo post with the IG link is removed :joy:. Oh well, it doesn't matter, cake has been served :yum:. My husband is a car enthusiast, especially British make! He'll love LMH for this hahaha. 

7 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

If LMH has gone to Canada, she must be trying to fill the void by going out with friends to get her mind off from missing him....

I think so, they'll both will miss each other for sure :relaxed:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

His car registration number ... '222' is a piece of cake, what about '8047'? I think it is ... '87' his birth year, '87'+'04' = '91' (her birth year)! The whole car registration number is a big cake for us lol

Umm sorry to burst your bubble but to be more realistic, considering we know how much he protects his privacy, it is unlikely the car is his hence they didn't blur it out the brand nor the car plate..as we have seen in his previous videos, he usually don't even show the brand, model of his own car much less show you his carplate number. Most things you see that are his private stuffs more likely to be blurred out. There are many varieties show that they use car sponsorship as a way for the brand to market their car...

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4

Hi @Miadee, you're probably right my dear. I agree with @Lara2020, we'll just take it as a coincidence and have a giggle hehe. I'm amazed by how many eagle eye shippers out there who spot all these things. It was just so funny that LMH said he's been doing a lot of editing but didn't bother to blur out car number plate :what!: Maybe it's not his car hence he doesn't think it's necessary. Whichever it is, is ok, we're still smiling like idiots :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 2/9/2021 at 6:30 AM, Miadee said:

Umm sorry to burst your bubble but to be more realistic, considering we know how much he protects his privacy, it is unlikely the car is his hence they didn't blur it out the brand nor the car plate..as we have seen in his previous videos, he usually don't even show the brand, model of his own car much less show you his carplate number. Most things you see that are his private stuffs more likely to be blurred out. There are many varieties show that they use car sponsorship as a way for the brand to market their car...

Very insightful.  He specifically mentioned he didn't know how to open the trunk, and when LSJ gasped about the car, LMH said it is a beautiful car.  To me it sounds like a soft advertising.  It also makes no sense to stock an off-roader for himself as we all know he is not an outdoor kind of person at all, LOL.  Very possible it is a sponsorship like all the camping gears.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

*sigh* if i thirsty i drink water but this mineun they give full meal . i am not hungry . as usual some shippers like to lurk unlurk from the other threads . copy post . paste post .weibo stans fanfics have progress. i expect from fanfics editions rather than waiting from both sides agencies to withdraw an annoucement . bravo mineun . i treat the video on the lunar new year's eve to jung tae eul aka luna *take care yaw*

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLJxdhXpkUY/?igshid=181260mqvmff8

Missing our couple so so much.. I wonder what they're doing to celebrate the new year. Hope they get to spend it with their loved ones and each other :sparklyeyes: 

Happy New Year to all Chinese/Korean Mineun shippers too. May the year of the Ox bring us all the strength to get over this pandemic. Stay healthy everyone :heart:

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

Hey chingus! Just thought I should share this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLMqQQPJsPE_ucdTcaVu-CtdL9A2YljBdj-pUs0/?igshid=1prd0lxbypyrp

I don't know how reliable the source is but apparently AndZ Official had reposted from a LeeEul shipper account, on their IGS. Very puzzling... Why would AndZ repost a shipper post?? :idk:

• Unamused 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 3

Hello all. I have been distracting myself from MinEun by reading a romance novel and boy, why did I find myself thinking the protagonists are LMH and KGE? The male character was a successful and rich person who can have any women he wants. But he fell for the female character and loves her dearly. She loves him back fiercely too and their relationship was just solid and healthy.

I can't help thinking the same for MinEun. Am sure LMH treats her well and KGE can be both a baby to him or a mother that looks him well. I miss watching their interactions and his happy & smitten looks for her. I wanna see a LMH who is in love...

• Like 5
  • Love 2

:waves:

hai everyone.. another day had drawned bringing with it new hopes and aspirations. I would like to say, times sure have changed. I remember when a handheld game was a yo-yo. as I look to recover and rebuild, the road ahead is likely to be even more unpredictable. meanwhile, heartbeat keep on beating when the memories bring back The King:Eternal Monarch drama, title track My Love is an upbeat, rhythmic number about a beautiful time before everything happens, striking a sharp contrast to their dreamy yet strong music. it turns back the clock, providing a prequel to the singer an earlier narrative dealing with the eternal love encounters the feels from fire, water, ice, wind, earth and sand. from my point of view, all love scenes of "TKEM" drama the fulfilment King Lee Gon starred by LEE MIN HO gets goes beyond sharing his love to the kind-hearted lieutenant Tae Eul played by KIM GO EUN also makes it a point to capture things from struggling the hardship them to those in need. Tae Eul notes that it is refreshing to see her lover tackle this new challenge with enthusiasm, they gradually fall for each other and the leads showcase convincing acting of passionate young love that makes viewers' hearts flutter. a little act on love on MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI, MINEUN love partner embraces its cuter side. (whoa, hold on a minute, the closest I can get to 'seeing' a new moon)  :D happy Valentine's day MINEUN love partner. wishing the sweetest, happiest day to MINEUN love partner forever. the key is to never give up. I do believe MINEUN love partner being healthy that feel good, must be passionate, practise gratitude and have a giving heart. beautiful memories held deep in heart. the memory will be kept loved and cherished. and, truth be told, we're not tired to put ourselves in power at a time like this. "TKEM" will be a must-watch drama. let's support them both and rewatch their best work of all time. always keep on praying, may MINEUN dream couple come true.
happy Valentine's day everyone..

:heart:

giphy-5.gif

source

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5GErEBkra/?igshid=1zmjy5gev8b2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLB5pOnjqhZ/?igshid=rhtps7zhpiu6

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLIbFAAh_I-/?igshid=de4vcuifw7rq

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi all, I have no big crumbs to share with everyone apart from... JEC is definitely in Canada now according to her latest IG post. So maybe it's very likely that LMH is also already in Canada too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLTN33epap7/?igshid=ki6h23na2hc

LMH number 1 in one of the most recent polls Kdrama champion!! He's indeed the King! :approves: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLVJpZMps_Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 11

Hallo.Hallo to all.

Their magic is so pure there is no revenge or envy.Their combination of mood through their hearts are very good.They are pure.Love at 1st sight.The acting behind the scenes are real.Really magical.This is enough crumbs that I have.

I did not ask for much Mineun:hooray2:

cr lostinkorea

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1