[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

0ly40

Fortunately there are a few days before the con man's scam is finalized, so dumb sister better confess to GO before she is a candidate for the gated community.  If she doesn't, she'll be named as a co-conspirator when con man is caught.  Yes, poor Mr. Boo having to be in such a state, but SA is beginning to suspect that there is something very strange going on with con man.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, msmy said:

Fortunately there are a few days before the con man's scam is finalized, so dumb sister better confess to GO before she is a candidate for the gated community.  If she doesn't, she'll be named as a co-conspirator when con man is caught.  Yes, poor Mr. Boo having to be in such a state, but SA is beginning to suspect that there is something very strange going on with con man.

@msmy, while SA has been suspecting him for a while, the preview seems to indicate that he hasn’t made much headway. I wonder if goody-shoes GGO still doesn’t realize something is going on around her? She might have asked the question in the preview but she’s pretty clueless herself. 

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Why is Minju smarter than the others? Do good characters have to be dumb? <_<

That’s always the case, unfortunately with the main characters. They suffer from stupidity a lot. I took a glimpse of the raw episode today and finally GGO found out the papers are not in the safe. She’s in for a rude awakening because now her wonderful stepsister impersonated her and fake signed off on the deal as GGO with the conman and the business partner present. 

I saw the preview and I’m really sorry for Mr. Boo. I see GGO telling him she’s sorry. I guess that’s all she can say in this situation. If the writer was worth her salt, the stepsister would go to jail together with the conman. And Min Joo should still be exposed for her part in scheming against the family with conman.

Preview text:

Wicked: Gye Ok will not find out about it, right?
conman: Let’s be happy.

GGO: Who could she possibly be?
GG: She was supposed to bring Dad’s seal and cash.

GG: Didn’t she run off?
Han Ra: Gye Ok did?
BD: You mean she left with all of it? 
Ae Ri: Oh my goodness

JW: It’s weird. Mom turned her phone off and Dad’s number doesn’t exist. 
GGO: Mr. Boo. I’m sorry

Min Joo went back to her father’s place and left divorce papers behind. She realized she acted snobbish with everyone and that they would say she deserved this punishment for turning against them. It seems she expects the affair will come out and she would rather not face the people who she constantly put down when her scandal is exposed. I guess she can dish out but can’t take it.

I found it amazing that when Seol Ak again brought up the chef today with GGO, he had to preface his statement by warning GGO that what he says might upset her. This is obviously because GGO was offended last time by his suspicions of her beloved brother-in-law. Even in tomorrow’s episode the poor woman still seem not to have a clue that she was conned by her beloved stepsister and her beloved brother-in-law. I wonder when she’ll find out. I suppose conman did the smart thing by sending in his accomplice dressed like a woman. One thing is certain, GGO was conned twice. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a third time.

The only saving grace seems to be that the conman left the lighter behind in Mr. Boo’s room and it has the name of the motel where he’s currently staying. Maybe Seol Ak or the police can trace him that way.

Complete agree @celebrianna the step sister needs jail time. This ain't no oh I made a mistake situation, it's a massive con that she willingly and knowingly took part it. It's criminal and should treated as such. No more nonsense redemption. It's ababout time dramas start selling that actions have consequences and family shouldn't be expected to bail you out every time. I hope first son takes the opportunity and let Min Joo go, he best not go chasing after her. Everyone needs to pay the piper this time. Seeing as all the transactions were done fraudulently will the be able to reclaim the copyright? 

@tas82, I have no idea if Mr. Boo will be able to get back the trademark. The problem is that they supposedly had Mr. Boo’s seal so I don’t know how that works in SK. The stepsister even had a fake ID with GGO’s name and signed as her. I don’t know how this kind of action will not deserve anything but jail time.

I find GGO and her family nuts, to be honest. They opened their house so freely to this man. Well, in the end the joke is on them. I’m just really sorry for Mr. Boo.

9 minutes ago, msmy said:

I don't have the copyright story straight, but wasn't it in SA's name?  The meeting in the hotel could come to a screeching halt if the copyright isn't clear.

I don’t think it will though. In the preview the wicked stepsister signed off on documents in GGO’s name. So, I think they probably succeeded. Also, it’s a trademark. I think the conman got the brainless stepsister to sign over the trademark to sell Buruna Noodles (product) to a big food company. I guess the details on what the corporation is buying and the sign off will be shown in the next episode. 

2 hours ago, hell59 said:

Does this show end next week?

Seems so if it ends at  ep.120.  Four eps to go get 'em and one for the happily ever after. I don't know if this drama is on vacation this week to celebrate the Korean holiday. <_<

Don’t mind me just here admiring everyone praising the genius writing by this drama’s writer team.

Bill Hader Reaction GIF

but seriously, hello!! Hope everyone is doing well! Looks like the drama is ending soon huh, but based on what everyone’s posting here i’m kinda glad I jumped ship. Hang in there guys!!! Hope you guys get a satisfying ending and resolution lol

Preview

Kocowa Translation:

GGO: I lost it.

Brothers: What?
SA: She’s not the culprit.

Brothers: The culprit?
SA: Someone like a culprit. 
GG: Who is it?
Mr. Boo: They finally found out.

Wicked: You jerk. You dare stab me in the back.

BD: Honey. Do you know anything about Cha Jung Gwon?
SA; I think he stole Dad’s seal.

Aeri: Please wait a bit. We’ll catch the thief soon.

SA: It’s there! Chef Cha is there.

Super nice GGO still seems clueless that she’s been conned by her beloved stepsister and beloved brother-in-law. I honestly don’t feel sorry for her when Gang Geum and the other brothers asked her to explain herself. I can’t wait to see her face when she realizes it is indeed her beloved relatives. I never saw a more naive woman especially one who relied on her brainless stepsister’s word and judgement about her ex-convict husband and dead beat dad of her nephew. :popcornjackson:

6 hours ago, brooksmom said:

Seems so if it ends at  ep.120.  Four eps to go get 'em and one for the happily ever after. I don't know if this drama is on vacation this week to celebrate the Korean holiday. <_<

I think it will finish next week because I read that the new drama starts on 12 October 

53 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think it will finish next week because I read that the new drama starts on 12 October 

Right. The drama ends next Friday with 122 episodes. They've already finished the shooting, in both indoors and outdoor shooting locations. Two of the outdoor locations look really beautiful.

Well, I finished watching the episode. @msmy, the conman succeeded in his plot. He sold the trademark to a big food company so that the company can sell the food product of Buruna Noodles. The company made a copy of the fake ID of the brainless stepsister posing as GGO. The conman and his accomplice will leave in five days when the boat is ready. They also sold off Mr. Boo’s real estate dirt cheap. I don’t know what else he owned that they intend to sell. SA told GGO to report the stamp stolen in order to terminate any possible transactions. The past transactions that were already approved cannot he recovered though unless legal action is taken. 

GGO is lucky that SA is so understanding of her situation. She is now realizing that it really could be her stepsister and the conman. Lucky for her SA comforted her but I hope the other brothers give her a good questioning. I still can’t believe how naive she has been this whole time. And who hides keys in shoes and leaves the shoes in the hallway shoe closet by the entrance? :blink:

In any case, the brainless stepsister tried to call conman and his number no longer exists. If this was the real world, she would go to jail but I don’t expect her to serve even a day in jail in this drama. 

Text preview also posted above:

Kocowa Translation:

GGO: I lost it.

Brothers: What?
SA: She’s not the culprit.

Brothers: The culprit?
SA: Someone like a culprit. 
GG: Who is it?
Mr. Boo: They finally found out.

Wicked: You jerk. You dare stab me in the back.

BD: Honey. Do you know anything about Cha Jung Gwon?
SA; I think he stole Dad’s seal.

Aeri: Please wait a bit. We’ll catch the thief soon.

SA: It’s there! Chef Cha is there.

Maybe someone at the house finally found the cigarette lighter in Mr. Boo’s room and SA realized it must be the conman’s lighter. The lighter has the name of the motel the conman is currently staying at.

Oh 

Boy..so finally next week this crazy story is ovet..thank you...I stopped watching it since Megan arrive...and coming today to read the topics..oh boy just a mess. I just hope at least the final 2 episodes are good...please...

2 hours ago, RobinM said:

It’s a damn shame when you actually want the Goody goody Candy FL to get what’s coming to her because she is gullible saccharine and stupid... 

:lol: Oh. My. Gosh. This. This. I never thought I would have experienced this with GGO. I think the turning point was when SA then hateful Min Joo warned her and she actually got offended. She didn’t even pause to consider their warning. I mean, she barely know the man and she knows that he’s an ex-convict. She found out that he’s been duping Mr. Boo all these years under a fake identity. He didn’t even send any money to assist in raising his son nor try to look for his son. Yet, she knew he visited her apartment several times and she didn’t even think to secure the important stuff in the house. Ah well. Hopefully she’s never put in actual possession of securing anybody else’s fortune again.

Archived