[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

0ly40

2 minutes ago, monalisa said:

Minjoo may decide to rat on the conman to save her own skin. She would want to cut her losses and decide that its better to keep her position in the Boo household rather than be outed as the conman's accomplice. Even if the conman says she was the one setting up everything, she could say that she was charmed by the conman after her husband cheated on her and she wanted to take revenge but she could not have known the conman was so evil.

Well, he does have pictures of them flirting and embracing. He also have an audio recording of her plotting with him. Granted, I don’t expect these things will see the light of day but they do indeed show she plotted against the business and Mr. Boo. However, the lame writer will most likely let her off without so much of a stain on her high and mighty personality.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow we knew step sister was scummy but wow that preview! She is really going to knowing help ConChef knowing it would be on Gye Ok! Wow! To be honest is hard to even be sorry for Gye Ok when it comes to her sister. When you keep forgiving and allow the same people the opportunity to treat you like poo and take advantage of you at some point you got to reflect on yourself. If she at the end she hasn't cut ties then her whole journey has been a waste. Tired of these dramas perpetuating that one should maintain these clearly toxic relationships just because your blood related it's ridiculous. But then it's just reflecting the society it came from in some ways. I pray sis ends up in cuffs. But that's not gonna happen because as much as she's change mum will still beg and guilt GGO.

@tas82, so now the idiotic stepsister will collude with Conman to further delude GGO? :lol: I can’t say that I feel sorry for GGO. At this rate Min Joo really has the right to tell her off. I bet it’s Min Joo who will figure out Conman’s plot. As much as I hate her I can’t deny that she’s the only one who seem to have a brains. I wonder if Mr. Boo will wake up penniless. 

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@tas82, so now the idiotic stepsister will collude with Conman to further delude GGO? :lol: I can’t say that I feel sorry for GGO. At this rate Min Joo really has the right to tell her off. I bet it’s Min Joo who will figure out Conman’s plot. As much as I hate her I can’t deny that she’s the only one who seem to have a brains. I wonder if Mr. Boo will wake up penniless. 

Yeah looks like he'll convince her to get money from GGO obviously she has none so must be some plot to steal Mr Boo's money. She really is despicable, like I 've said before always looking for a short cut to gain wealth and "happiness".  She has never truly seen GGO as family after all there aren't blood related so she has no problems sacrificing her all the time. She's never faced any retribution or punishment for her behaviour always some sob story and all is forgiven.

No so much brain more like a  con recognises the game, Min Joo will twist everything but Sul Ak won't stand by and let her one would hope.  Those two and hopefully HA will hopefully put up a defence. While the other blinded by their greed will go along with Min Joo's tale. Now GGO is back at Mahjang dong was hoping her brain cells would be replenished. But so far....nope... still making idiot moves.

@tas82 indeed since Min Joo is always scheming to see what she can get, I suppose it’s much easier for her to suspect others. At this rate nobody will be punished for their bad deeds in this drama. I don’t know what kind of message they’re sending because punishment deters people from doing bad things. 

I wondered how much longer before the wiggling finger would appear; looks like in the next episode.

Can't understand why Mr. Boo's bloodwork wouldn't show traces of poison when he consumed the tea not long ago.  In this day and age you can find almost anything.

I finally took a look at the latest episode and it’s sad to say that I won’t feel a bit sorry for Gong Gye Ok when the conman succeed in his plot together with her stepsister. Ms. Gong Gye Ok actually got offended on behalf of her wonderful brother-in-law when both Seol Ak and Min Joo told her of their suspicions about the chef on separate occasions. 

Seol Ak is rightly beginning to suspect the conman and shared his thoughts with GGO in a careful conversation and it was obvious that she was offended. She wasn’t as blatantly vocal as she was when Min Joo voiced her suspicions though. She actually told Min Joo not to slander her brother in law. She also had an offended attitude with Seol Ak when he apologized to her later. 

This is why I won’t feel sorry for her when the scammers succeed. She knows she’s in possession of very important stuff and she still doesn’t have the brains to be careful of the trouble maker who lives with her. Let’s think about this. If you have expensive jewelry in your house, wouldn’t you try to buy a small safe or something to protect the important stuff especially with a thief and opportunist in the house? Not to mention the fact that her ex-convict, con artist brother-in-law has access to the house?

The woman has truly regressed. I remember when she was wary of her stepsister when she had the money to buy the store and apartment. However, now she has somebody else’s money matters, she still hasn’t seriously asked advice on how to physically protect the items. Then there’s her experience of getting conned out of her money. So none of these lessons made her any wiser? I can only wait to see her suffer when she finds out the beloved brother in-law she defends is in fact almost a murderer and most definitely an inveterate criminal. And don’t tell me showing compassion means eliminating common sense. Why is the world would she swear for someone she hardly knows, who has a criminal background and who was vouched for by her brain dead, unconscionable sister? The only place GGO makes sense is in Dramaland where plot is more important than character growth and intelligence.
:popcornjackson:

I'm right there with you @celebrianna, they turned her into an imbecile. It's like her step sister is rubbing off on her. The way how that cow was jumping up and down and celebrating finding them keys, how can she be so ok with this scale of stealing?  Well I guess she used to do her knockoff luxury bag business so she's ok with a bit of criminality but thus is next level. I guess as it is her disposable step sister who will take the blame, so she couldn't care less about the fact that her sister could end up rotting in a cell. I truly hope the writer dishes out some punishment. They really need to start dishing out some punishment and accountability in these dang shows. As much as it would be glorious if there was no money for the ingrates to fight over I hope Sul Ak gets wind and stops the conman.  Gramps is far from perfect but he sacrificed family life and poured blood sweat and tears into that business he doesn't deserve this. Let them empty his accounts but not steal his trademark, that's like taking his soul away. 

As to what happens to GGO I at the whatever stage all I really want is that conman, step sister and that hypocrite Min Joo all get their just desserts and are made to pay the piper. 

@tas82, sadly the only person I see getting any punishment is the conman. He’s a real piece of work too. The moment he walked up behind Mr. Boo to hit him in the back of the head, anybody should be able to see he’s capable of murder. The fact that he thinks his own son is clingy was also a clue. I have to laugh that he’s the person that GGO is defending. I confess I can’t wait to see her face when she finds out what he’s capable of. 

As to Min Joo, I don’t expect this lame writer to punish her or reveal her past schemes. I have to say though that she probably can’t do a thing about the conman because he has evidence of their affair. I can’t see her sacrificing herself. And if she blows this up, wouldn’t her affair and schemes also come out? 

Notice also that Nutcase had a personality transplant. Now she writes to her daughter telling her that GGO seems like a nice person and to go to GGO with any problems she have. So, wait, couldn’t the writer have made her less extreme when she was actually there in SK? This is exactly the kind of incongruity that shows that characters are sacrificed for the sake of outrageous plot.

Yes @celebrianna, felt the same when Ga On was talking about her but, I actually rolled my eyes and  said yeah right at the tv at the time. They went in heavy with that character and now we're expected to believe she's all mellow. I guess it works if we assume now she back home she can have regular visit with her shrink and she's back on her meds <_<

The way it's playing out it  really does seem like Min Joo is redeemed and sister will be casted as a victim and have to suffer no consequences for her actions. GGO will still be friends with them all.:facepalm:

@tas82, I think if we insist on continuing to watch daily shows we should realize they are about cheap thrills rather than substance. The plot is also more important than the characters. If we go in with that mindset, maybe it would be less irritating to watch if we insist on continuing to watch daily shows. I’m not sure why writers think that they shouldn’t balance out evil. They are always heavy handed with it until one or two episodes before the end where they then tack on some equally lame redemption.

1 hour ago, msmy said:

OMG.  I just read the comments on another site and the crooked chef pulled it off.  He, shyster sister and son went on a vacation to enjoy their new wealth.  A real kick in the stomach for the greedy sons.  <_<

:lol: Good for him. His wonderful sister-in-law is in for a surprise. The only person I’m sorry for is Mr. Boo. He worked hard for nothing in the end. I thought his judgement was correct in choosing such a guardian but alas, I suppose being nice isn’t all there is especially when it comes to taking financial responsibility over someone else’s fortune.

1 hour ago, msmy said:

OMG.  I just read the comments on another site and the crooked chef pulled it off.  He, shyster sister and son went on a vacation to enjoy their new wealth.  A real kick in the stomach for the greedy sons.  <_<

Are you sure it's not So-Young's dream?

2 hours ago, msmy said:

I just finished watching the episode and it’s true that he pulled it off. He’s a fortunate man indeed to have such an airhead of an ex-wife and a super nice sister-in-law. He used them both thoroughly and he hit the jackpot.

In the preview it might indeed be the airhead ex-wife dreaming because the conman has absolutely no intention of getting back together with her. When he hugged her after she gave him the keys to the safety deposit box, he had a hard expression on his face once again demonstrating that he can’t stand the airhead ex-wife. 

Unfortunately for Mr. Boo, he cannot speak. While Min Joo is right on the money regarding the conman’s scheme, he pulled out his audio recording to shut her mouth. He told her just like she doesn’t want her in-laws to find out she plotted against them, he also doesn’t want their relationship revealed to the in-laws. I really hope this doesn’t mean that her plotting and affair with him will be buried but who knows with this writer. I am expecting Min Joo to get off scot-free. 

I too think it's the greedy step sister daydreaming. Apart from the fact conman had zero interest in her and her son there's also the fact the the poor lad is about to finish high school right? So that would mean massive exams coming up very soon so it would be madness to move now. 

I don't know how they are going to stop them if they have all the paper work. I feel so sorry for Mr Boo. At first I thought he might be putting on  a bit of a show but that end of the episode and the preview shows it's not the case. Poor man, still surrounded by ingrates ready to park him off somewhere where he no doubt would be out of site out of mind for some of them. 

Archived