[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

@gracebkk I totally understand HH’s anger towards JY and JY’s reluctance to tell HH about New York. However, now that things have come this way, it is just better to stop hiding truths and start talking about how one really feels. For this trio, fixing the damage requires real forgiveness. Real forgive and forget. I don’t know if they can all do that together. It’s a sad way for a friendship to go but truth is, as long as these three are involved, the damage will still be a painful memory. 

@rukizie lol. I agree with @gracebkk. This may be the calm before the storm for us. 10 episodes left of throwing angst and sweetness at us lol.

——

haha i am going to bed for real now. Goodnight chingus!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, rukizie said:

if they just gave us with sweet spoiler before the storm comes, i don’t think i would be fine. i would definitely go balistic. Seeing Song Ah put aside her feeling for everything, she needs justice 

Consider the producer team said:  "Pleas look forward to how Chae song ah and Park Joon will continue their feelings amidst the stormy situation surrounding them..."

I think we can be at least calm that we gonna see them grow as a couple. After what happened in ep. 6 I belive we gonna see some changing in how they gonna handle their relationship with each other. :) Btw seeing in the still and preview how JY raised his voice and become angry at JK. It is first time we see him not holding back anymore. 

Looking forward to see sweet scenes with our OTP. :D 

• Like 3

Kim Min Jae And Park Eun Bin Enjoy A Heart-Fluttering Campus Date In “Do You Like Brahms?”

2032727310fb4bbf94040ee02f6f55b3.jpeg?s=

Sep 21, 2020
by S. Nam

SBS’s “Do You Like Brahms?” released new romantic stills of Park Eun Bin and Kim Min Jae!

“Do You Like Brahms?” is a romance drama about talented classical music students chasing love, happiness, and dreams. Kim Min Jae stars as world-renowned pianist Park Joon Young, while Park Eun Bin plays Chae Song Ah, a violinist who set out to pursue her love of music later in life than her peers.

Spoiler

In the last episode, Chae Song Ah became aware of her feelings for Park Joon Young. No one can control how strong their feelings will be for someone before falling in love, and Chae Song Ah was the same when she cried and confessed her feelings to Park Joon Young.

Although it appears as if Park Joon Young thinks of Chae Song Ah as more than just a friend, he doesn’t seem to be completely aware of his feelings yet. Viewers are curious to find out what response Park Joon Young will give to Chae Song Ah’s confession.

The newly released stills picture Chae Song Ah and Park Joon Young enjoying a sweet date together. They each hold an ice cream cone as they walk across the beautiful green campus. Chae Song Ah’s expression is full of joy and excitement, and Park Joon Young also can’t stop smiling. When their eyes meet, they can’t help but smile shyly.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1426697wpp/kim-min-jae-and-park-eun-bin-enjoy-a-heart-fluttering-campus-date-in-do-you-like-brahms

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Has this been posted yet?

the confession scene! Bravo to the acting of that scene :) 

thanks @larus for the article. Campus date scene?? Omo. Did JY accept the confession then??!! 

Awwww!! look at how happy these two are around each other as they eat ice cream ! :wub:

——

haha I really need to sleep but my tummy keeps bubbling lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi chingus, I decided to watch Do You Like Brahms by chance. Omo, I almost missed this gem. I just watched the first episode and I am 100% sure that this drama will be a masterpiece. In addition, I really like dramas about classical music. The leads are so cute and innocent. This is the first time I watched a drama with PEB and KMJ, they are so good!  

I am looking forward to share with you :D

Update : there are 4 actresses from Secret Affair haha

• Like 6

The fact that Joon Young asked Song Ah for time made me happy. Something stirred inside me and it took me back to a time when I confessed. And even if I’m not with him anymore it was a happy memory and I still smile thinking about it. I was so young and yet I had the guts, just like Song Ah to confess to my crush.

We all know that Joon Young likes her too and it gives me butterflies that he didn’t immediately say yes like the classic kdrama. He asked for time yet he’s totally interested in her. Adorable.

I hope the butterflies he’s giving her now will turn into little feet someday. :7555_attack:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Gosh... today's episode is soooo good. Not just the sweet scenes between JY & SA, I also love how everyone is now communicating with each other. The JY trio gang is fighting it out (although crazy JK caused a misunderstanding that resulted in JY & SA to fight again), JY is asking for help (in a roundabout way to the manager by wanting to hold a concert & asking his professor to give him piano lessons), JY & SA telling each other frankly what they like/don't like/are sad about/etc, SA telling MS about her crush and her confession (and not just MS pouring her hearts out to SA), the manager & director talking about JY (but I'm not sure what they talked about – I'll know when the subs come out tomorrow), JY finally being able to say "no" to JK, SA's dad having a heart-to-heart talk with her, and so on. 

Although today's episode went from sad to happy to heartbreaking, I loved today's episode and it's (in my opinion) probably one of the best episodes to date. I just hope all these problems will make JY & SA's relationship stronger, and that hopefully everyone will get their happy endings in some way. 

After watching today's episode, I absolutely hate SA's violin professor. She wasn't even listening when SA played in front of her – she didn't even give 1 feedback! And when SA wanted to ask something violin-related, the professor was on the phone already. Goodness... I hope SA can get a better professor somehow... 

As for JY's professor, I'm quite indifferent with him at the moment (most likely because I don't quite understand conversation). But if it was just about the professor warning JY about SA and to deal with the rumour from getting bigger/hurting SA, then I can accept it. Since we all know how rumours can end up turning quite bad – it can even tarnish one's reputation & ruin one's life. 

PS: Did I hear it correctly or did the foundation manager use to date JY's piano professor?

Thanks @shazai for the preview! SA is crying.. Nooooo.... :bawling: I wonder why though? I'm guessing because DY confessed to her and she feels sorry (?) for betraying MS, since MS is her best friend. I wonder what JY was about to say at the end of the preview to SA though... I doubt it's "I like you." I mean... he just told SA to wait... But I must say.. After watching today's raw episode, it felt like they were already dating – just no official status. I mean.. He carried her violin case, went on dates, clarified the misunderstanding caused by JK, etc. It's just that they're having problems/a fight at the moment. Let's just hope JY realizes his feelings soon rather than later. :) 

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Song Ah: "Don't say that. You shouldn't have said that. I care about every little word Joon Young-ssi says and every action. Now I dislike/hate it."

At this point, Jung Kyung shows up and asks Joon Young to accompany her on the piano. Joon Young replies: "I hate it. I won't do it. Accompany you..."

Oooooo... Is JY learning?? He immediately put to practice what SA said. Gosh.. These two.. I love their relationship so much – how they're taking care of each other in their own ways and building this relationship with the right actions (e.g. having conversations, taking it in what the other person says, etc).

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Am I actually witnessing adults dating in a kdrama while TALKING and also addressing their conflicts?

Right?!?! In other kdramas, if such problems happened, the next thing we'd see is them breaking up, moving away and then (somehow) getting back together without both talking about it. We're actually seeing adults talking right here – and guess what, they haven't even started dating yet!!! Woohoooo! This is why this drama is so awesomeeeeee :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Jillia, it is refreshing that Joon Yoon and Song Ah speak honestly. Really, it’s in direct contrast to the other two failed relationships between HH/JK, JY/JK and DY/MS. I love the translated conversation that you provided above where Song Ah spoke honestly about her feelings when JY denied he was dating her. I hope they continue with their honest exchange. In that way they would understand each other even if they don’t agree with each other. It minimizes misunderstandings and secret hurt feelings.  

• Like 8

Lol @Jillia you are so right! It definitely got dramatic and especially because JK had the nerve to lie that she and JY slept with each other:

Jung Kyung, you little..

tenor.gif?itemid=13155309

tenor.gif

EDIT:

On the other hand, reading about JY and SA makes my heart flutter. Just yesterday we were talking about communication and here, we have glimpses of it. 

HALLELUJAH!!!!

i like it that even though JY and SA are not official, they are learning first to be honest and open with each other. It’s refreshing to see and like @Jillia stated, so good to see adults talking it out. So glad JY can firmly say NO to JK because he knows it will hurt SA and being around JK herself makes him extremely uncomfortable. 

Sorry JK (not really) but you don’t own JY.

Remember this:

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=6068854

:lol:

and also..thank you HH for finally being the one to say “IT IS OVER” to JK. Woo-hoo!!

JK, move out of the way.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

First:

HH, we are so proud of you. It’s about time you be the cold one to JK. She said she was sick of you. Don’t worry. Most of us are sick of her, too. Cheers!! ;) 

tenor.gif?itemid=15465402

@Jillia ooo..when I read what you wrote about her lying of having sex with JY, my inner Bruce Lee came back:

tenor.gif?itemid=14824303

Lol.

i think in the preview, DY decided to tell SA the truth about him and MS and she cries because it took him a while to admit it and act like nothing happened. But she has feelings for JY so I am sure she will turn him down nicely if he admits he “likes” her. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@Jillia @vangsweetie637 You’re absolute right! I forgot to comment on HH telling JK not to show up in front of him again.

I know that HH acted like a coward in telling JY to leave and in essence sort of blamed JY for the breakdown in his relationship with JK. However, I still felt sorry for him when JK callously and coldly told him to buzz off in front of Director Cha and unbeknownst to her, Song Ah. I had thought that maybe that needed to happen in order for HH to finally accept the breakup but really, that was a very cruel method. Thankfully he gets it now and I hope he truly means to stick to his decision. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2