[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

On 6/1/2020 at 10:11 PM, arcchidus said:

Leaks have been pretty limited for a show that’s already out! I think the hard core fans who paid really want this show to succeed so they are holding out on posting about it and asking all their friends to pay for it legitimately.

They are also trying to increase viewership counts but the new counting method requires ppl to watch over 20 min without skipping or speeding up. 

Is it confirmed only 20 minutes? Cos I let the episodes run on its own (for its full 40 minutes). I'm getting anxious cos the viewership count is at 1.67bil only. Didn't the director/producer say it has to reach 2 bil by next week?

42 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Is it confirmed only 20 minutes? Cos I let the episodes run on its own (for its full 40 minutes). I'm getting anxious cos the viewership count is at 1.67bil only. Didn't the director/producer say it has to reach 2 bil by next week?

Ive read post on twitter that Tencent will consider views in Wetv for international fans and another, Tencent heard that fans like TROTR to have S2, so they are asking our suggestion if what type of plot we like for S2 hehe

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Somehow Tencent should consider international viewers too.

On twitter I can see so many languages talking about the drama.

Even for me, I have friends, cousins and other family members who are watching or have completed all episodes and they don't speak Chinese!

If there is some way to send our international fan messages across.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Super_Dede said:

Haha i wonder how it will be like lol since other programs had special performances. Is 6.18 a special day in China? It seems like all stations have special shows. 

It used to be Jingdong (one of the major shopping sites, imagine it as Amazon)'s Anniversary, so they had discounts and such. In the last 5 years or so, it's equivalent to US' Cyber Monday, massive discounts on digital goods and all digital platforms, physical stores have started joining the discount parade too. Considering China have a very well developed e-commerce market, the major sites all have massive promotional events on TV. The equivalent to Black Friday is 11.11 by the way.

13 hours ago, arcchidus said:

For those of you wondering about this event - it’s a large tencent event to celebrate the public holiday. There are going to be like 50 ppl on it and it’s like 5 hours long but within there we will at least see a CQQ segment. As to what public holiday... It’s fifth day of fifth month on lunar calendar (端午节)

Duanwu is next week XD June 25th. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Pamela Amba said:

Ive read post on twitter that Tencent will consider views in Wetv for international fans and another, Tencent heard that fans like TROTR to have S2, so they are asking our suggestion if what type of plot we like for S2 hehe

i am watching the drama on WeTV china on my hp and the WeTv international on my tablet :joy: yeah saw the post about what plot should they film for Season 2 too.

• LOL 2

27 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

My fingers just don't work. LOL

Good job!

19 minutes ago, mvrecci said:

ohhhh...

my fingers...cannot.. !!

so envious...!

i just practice by doing the okay sign, and just forming the shape everytime. 
just practice, practice while rewatching heheheh :D 

• LOL 3

Here is the full 15min of them being on live. I knew it was two webcam together lol. I guess this is the best tencent can give us hahaha. Not sure what's going on but I enjoy Yuxi Mukbang (he needs to gain weight) and Lusi calling him Xiao Ding.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Pv411B763?from=search&seid=12824071640704731837

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

tbh, most chinese drama, sometime the leads would sing together, idk why they didnt have a song together, or atleast cover 'moonlight' together, that would be nice, 

they could give us that as a gift, if they ever decided not to do a season2, they should aleast give us something, tbh idk why but i dont have that much hope on season2. 

it's a gut feeling

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Oh god the product placement was so funny!!! That noodle company made YX eat noodles during the live stream LS said she didn’t get the memo and wondered if she was supposed to be eating noodles too during the live stream lol

• LOL 12