[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

This is honestly something he can easily bury

q52fnVk.png

But Min Jae lacks the experience and connection...

Bxxrkyu.png

zmvClQK.png

The ex GF took the chance to insert herself into the situation... of course, she would...

Spoiler

SeXpVjs.png

Spoiler

hbzxEsp.png

Ooooo... can't wait for tomorrow :crazymad:

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, touchthesky99 said:

What happened with Hae Hyo?

@LRM11219311

I think he asked JiAh to do an interview with a reporter to say that hyejun is in a relationship with her. He’s doing a dirty job underneath to make hyejun and jeongha break up. That’s what i guess. I feel bad for jeongha and hyejun. I think the break up is coming soon. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Bogummy's so consistent :cutekitty:

(of course, it's a scheduler right? :D)

@Sakurafairy and it was going well too with that director <_< Maybe we'll see the movie shoot near the end...

@LRM11219311 did he really ask her to do it? She doesn't seem like a person who needed prompting from anyone... of course she would insert herself in this situation if she could? I'm not even surprised she did it... :phew:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, autumnight said:

did he really ask her to do it? She doesn't seem like a person who needed prompting from anyone... of course she would insert herself in this situation if she could? I'm not even surprised she did it... :phew:

i think so. He knew that the one who called hyejun was jiah. Of course jiah won’t think twice to do that interview becoz that will boast her image and she badly wants hyejun. The most heartbreaking thing is JeongHa’s situation in hyejun’s life. She can neither be seen nor get close to him becoz everyone knows that jiah is her girlfriend. :bawling:

• Like 2

@LRM11219311I think the ex could have convinced HH to help by contact the reporter, but I'd be shocked if HH was the one who gave her the idea to do this. (Will he shock me? :sweatingbullets:)

Maybe we'll rewind quite a bit next episode. That seems to be this PD's style - going back and forth between scenes... Worked well for the dating scene (with the giant piano) last time where we can see his side and her side, but I don't think it worked as well for the whole rise-to-fame sequence.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, autumnight said:

@LRM11219311I think the ex could have convinced HH to help by contact the reporter, but I'd be shocked if HH was the one who gave her the idea to do this. (Will he shock me? :sweatingbullets:)

Maybe we'll rewind quite a bit next episode. That seems to be this PD's style - going back and forth between scenes... Worked well for the dating scene (with the giant piano) last time where we can see his side and her side, but I don't think it worked as well for the whole rise-to-fame sequence.

I am not giving haehyo another chance again. He’s totally nuts like her mother. :rage: Remember, JiAh knew HaeHyo has feeling for JeongHa and maybe they both want to break hyejun and jeongha’s relationship. Argghhh. 

• Shocked 1

Video Preview for Ep 12 of ROY...

Jin-Woo asks Hye-Joon : What if Jung-Ha were to see the interview?

Lee Sung-Kyung : Hello there! Lover boy!

Ji-Ah : I desire him even more than before...

Jung-Ha's voiceover : Why are you causing me to worry here all by myself?

Hye-Joon : In actual fact, the people whom I love have now seen all these comments really hurts my pride and self-esteem...

Min-Jae : He (Hye-Joon) needs to be with a bigger and much better entertainment agency. 

Hye-Joon's dad : When will Hye-Joon's contract with the agency be due?

Min-Jae exclaims to Jung-Ha : She (Reporter Kim) is planning to expose your relationship (with Hye-Joon)...It will bring about a big blow to his image and reputation!

Jung-Ha is caught in the heavy downpour...

Jung-Ha's voiceover : I believed that I would be able to endure all these...

Jung-Ha continues : But it seems like my faith is a lot more fragile than my love...

• Sad 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4