[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

What a coincidence! I was just thinking about how good the cinematography was and how well it expresses and complements the mood of each scene. I went over the parts of the window shops and I hope it’s okay if I go ahead and post them now 

@Badette Aguilar and @Sakurafairy

C48-DCA84-F79-E-4-E22-AAFA-D4-BFF79-A67-

BC383-B96-F49-C-4190-A719-2652241-F2-D69

This rooftop view from Hye Jun’s house takes my breath away. With some powerful words of affirmation from Hye Jun.

Spoiler

A323-D1-A1-159-D-4580-BB38-F63-D87-D75-B

C910-E151-64-C5-41-D9-BD4-A-2-B06-F29-D6

4-F98-D0-A6-824-D-478-F-8285-C6-B960-E80

Edited by touchthesky99
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1

All KPop

Seventeen's Seungkwan releases feel-good alternative rock OST MV 'Go' for tvN's 'Record of Youth'

Seventeen's Seungkwan has released his OST Part.1 for tvN's new Mon-Tues drama series, 'Record of Youth'!

Titled "Go", Seungkwan's solo OST Part. 1 for 'Record of Youth' is a vibrant alternative rock genre containing a message of hope directed toward all of the struggling youths of this world, reaching for their dreams. Combining elements of electronic pop with a rhythmic guitar sound plus Seungkwan's sentimental vocals, "Go" delivers a bright melody to listeners. 

Meanwhile, tvN's 'Record of Youth' starring Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, and more tells the stories of young adults in the world of entertainment as they strive for dreams, success, and love. Check out Seungkwan's "Go" OST in light of 'Record of Youth's premiere today, above!

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2020/09/seventeens-seungkwan-releases-feel-good-alternative-rock-ost-mv-go-for-tvns-record-of-youth

Screenshot-20200912-110637.jpg

Seventeen's Seungkwan to sing OST Part.1 for Park Bo Gum x Park So Dam's tvN drama 'Record of Youth'
AKP STAFF

Seventeen's Seungkwan will be lending his voice for OST Part.1 of tvN's upcoming new Mon-Tues drama series, 'Record of Youth'!

Titled "Go", Seungkwan's OST Part. 1 for 'Record of Youth' is an upbeat, electronic pop genre, complete with a vibrant rock guitar sound. This will mark Seungkwan's first solo OST release in 2 years. 

Meanwhile, tvN's 'Record of Youth' starring Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, Byun Woo Seok, and more is set to premiere next week on September 7 at 9 PM KST. Seungkwan's OST will be released on the same day at 6 PM KST, as a teaser for fans waiting for the drama's premiere. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/08/seventeens-seungkwan-to-sing-ost-part1-for-park-bo-gum-x-park-so-dams-tvn-drama-record-of-youth

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Okay, I had no plans to watch this drama, it didn't look interesting at all to me, but I kept seeing gifs that piqued my curiosity and decided to give it a try... the two episodes flew by, I enjoyed them! I'm quite impressed by Park Bo-gum's acting. It's not that I didn't think he had the chops, but the only other drama I've seen him in is Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, and I liked him but it wasn't exactly a meaty role. Here he feels very natural and authentic, there are none of those moments you sometimes get with mediocre actors where you can just see them acting, you know? Also, though I'm not familiar with Park So-dam, I appreciate that while she's obviously a cute young woman, she has a more natural look - rather than the perfect surgeried "drama star" appearance I'm sure we're all familiar with - that feels very suited to her character! 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1