[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

HI @gumtaek! Thanks very much for posting the analysis of the rooftop scene which provides us with a greater insight of the different lighting which depicts the distinct segregation of the social classes. girl think GIF by shapefruit

Yeah @everyone! Aren't we all excited to watch the coming episode tonight!  :highonflowers:  Do share with your thoughts, insights and analysis about the coming episodes too! :blush:

A warm welcome to the ROY thread, @thingskateknows:fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Spoiler
20 hours ago, ponderings said:

@Jillia I'M READY!!! I WANT SUNDAY TO BE OVER. First time I want my weekend to be over.

Oh yeah,  I miss the thread. Ready for episode 3 and 4. My heart is beating faster bec of the last teaser. Jeong will be caught. A big smile in my heart. 

6 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Yes,  a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to uri drama Record of Youth. 

Spoiler
3 hours ago, MinLyn said:

HI @gumtaek! Thanks very much for posting the analysis of the rooftop scene which provides us with a greater insight of the different lighting which depicts the distinct segregation of the social classes.

Yeah @everyone! Aren't we all excited to watch the coming episode tonight!    Do share with your thoughts, insights and analysis about the coming episodes too! :blush:

A warm welcome to the ROY thread, @thingskateknows:fullofhearts:

"the distinct segregation of the social classes." - - - this is very manifested in the rooftop scene. We can see how people live in different kind of housing and this is the reality that the drama is really showing to the viewers. 

Spoiler
17 hours ago, thingskateknows said:

I totally agree. Honestly, I think this is one of his best roles to date. I appreciate that he's playing a character that's real and grounded instead of an 'ideal boyfriend'. The character itself is very refreshing as well. His relationship with grandpa is absolutely beautiful. While Hye Jun loves him, it's another aspect of his life that drains him. He has no money, yet he's trying to support his grandpa. 

Park Bo Gum and Park So Dam are so good together. She's another very grounded actor and I'm rooting for her 100%.  I can't wait to see more of them. I hope we do have a romance in the end and they don't just remain friends in the end. 

Lovinh the description of the leads. Bogum here as Hye Joon is a classy character since he is a fashion model. He has given different golden approaches to his different characters. 

Uri Park-Park Couple

savetweetvid-Ehx6lpc-U4-AIa0fz.gif

The social distancingB)
savetweetvid-Ehxc6mr-Vk-AAD89-G.gif

savetweetvid-Ehxlae1-Uw-AE2xy.gif

Love the tea. :)

Welcome to the ROY thread, @thingskateknows 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 2