[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Spoiler

@JilliaAt the same time Hae Hyo is living a comfortable life but his success doesn't come from himself, his mother takes definitely influence. So I think it will be hard for him to find out things might not as they seem.

And eomma Hae-hyo is really good in bribing the people in the industry and that makes me so MAD. Meaning he has the talent but the sparkle of the bribe is the one that tge people in the industry is seeing. Ohhj,  I hate politics/bribery because i also experienced that when I applied for job. 

Spoiler

@JilliaAnd Jung Ha is struggling on her own. She is us really fleeing from reality to fangirl over Hye Joon. It's going to be interesting because reality might not be what she expected from the Hye Joon she knows online. So that's something to explore for sure.

Ahh,  I see myself in her. I really see myself in her and one thing I love about her attitude is BRAVERY. Imagine she took a house loan to be paid in 30 years. Being said by her - having a house means STABILITY. I commend you Jungha. If were to choose a daughter-in-law i would choose JungHa without a 2nd thought.B):D 

Spoiler

Yoon's cameo was fun eheheh.

@Latte_Anydayand I super love the legs of Lee Bora. Ohooo. 

Oh  we forgot that Jin woo (Kwon Soohyun)  is Haena's oppa. The kiss is so sweet. :D

I'm sure the Hyejun and Haehyo don't know yet. Another conflict. 

:wut:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

The first real-time viewership rating of'Youth Record' 6.39%.. Highest 9.39%

TVN's new monthly TV drama'Youth Records' starring Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam showed a real-time viewership rating of 6% for the first time.

According to ATAM, a real-time audience rating research company on the 8th, the first broadcast'Youth Record' on the 7th recorded an average audience rating of 6.39%.

The highest viewer rating was recorded at 9.39% at 10:13 pm (based on 700 households in the Seoul metropolitan area).

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002892430

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Am Just watch it..can't wait our hero interaction with heroin..why so little at 1 ep.

I guess the early audition part have some sense of reality. Sometimes people who not good in act but famous pass through the audition..but people who good in act but not famous are still in the dark..

I love park bo gum but i cannot handle to much cringe scene.. hopefuly this drama has less cringe scene.

• Like 2

Soompi Article on ROY Clinching the First Spot in the Ratings for its Premiere Episode

“Record Of Youth” Takes No. 1 In Time Slot With Premiere Ratings

Sep 8, 2020
by R. Jun

tvN’s “Record of Youth” has taken No. 1 in its time slot for Monday-Tuesday dramas with its premiere.

“Record of Youth” is about young people who struggle to achieve their dreams and find love amid the harsh realities of the modeling industry. Park Bo Gum plays Sa Hye Joon, an aspiring actor and model, Park So Dam plays Ahn Jung Ha, an aspiring makeup artist, and Byun Woo Seok plays Won Hae Hyo, a model who wants to achieve success on his own terms.

According to Nielsen Korea, the September 7 premiere of the drama recorded an average of 6.4 percent viewership nationwide, peaking at 8.7 percent, making it the first Monday-Tuesday tvN drama to take No. 1 in its time slot.

Meanwhile, SBS’s “Do You Like Brahms?” recorded nationwide averages of 4.5 and 5.6 percent viewership, for a new personal best. Monday’s ratings were a 0.6 point increase from the drama’s previous episode, and a 0.3 point increase from its premiere

Wow!!! Congrats to the cast and production crew!! We're right on about it that ROY will  be able to appeal to many viewers and will prove itself to be a success in its own name! :wow1:

Hey @DreamCatcher2011! Thank you for creating this thread for us to spazz about our favourite drama! Yeah, I expected the drama to do well but its ratings for the premiere episode really wowed me too! :fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1