[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

9 hours ago, Marshi said:

I am thinking what the point of that scene if he try to be he's brother. And why did he told her about the 10billion money in the safe since he's the one giving the key to Yoon Hee. As for me he's really Logan brother since I can't brain the reason he's doing that. 

I don't think we'll ever see this "Alex" character ever again.  

• Like 2

On 6/11/2021 at 6:59 PM, Won C said:

Ok now the writer has seriously crossed the line. Shes turned this drama into a comedy like seriously?!?!?

What a huge turn off she shouldve just ended it with season 2

This drama is a comedy/satire/parody since the very beginning. There is a mix of this and thrilling content.
I supposed all Penthouse fans already know this, it's so obvious.

It's the following of "crack-majkang" style the writer started in "the last empress".

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

After watching PH2 and reading the latest controversy in PH3, I am done with this drama. Someone dies, then it comes back.  Another dies, but wait, he/she is actually alive.  After PH2, I said if Logan Lee comes back, I am done. Sure, he came back in PH3 as a different character, but seriously??? It was over the top from the beginning and has gotten worse as the drama progresses. DONE.

• Like 3

MAJOR SPOILERS:

Spoiler

LL gave his key to OYH and allowed her to do whatever she wants tk the 10 billion dollars. But the condition is she cannot tell SSR about it.

But the shocking part is that LL told OYH that SSR's daughter may be alive.

So previously, people have been speculated that BRN is SSR's daughter while MSA is OYH's daughter. Personally I don't believe this theory but after today, I really hope that's not the case. 

BRN was born in April, 2004 while MSA was born in Nov 2005 (according to their funerals) so basically it would be nearly impossible to swap them at birth. But Hye In was born in 2004 so I'm confused.

Personally, I feel like SK is her birth daughter. But Idc anyone being her daughter except for BRN.

And if you're wondering if SSR did a DNA with MSA, no she didn't. The secretary only gave her the DNA results of Hye In and her. She just went to the orphanage as she was told to and searched MSA's files from there.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Secretz said:

MAJOR SPOILERS:

Reveal hidden contents

LL gave his key to OYH and allowed her to do whatever she wants tk the 10 billion dollars. But the condition is she cannot tell SSR about it.

But the shocking part is that LL told OYH that SSR's daughter may be alive.

So previously, people have been speculated that BRN is SSR's daughter while MSA is OYH's daughter. Personally I don't believe this theory but after today, I really hope that's not the case. 

BRN was born in April, 2004 while MSA was born in Nov 2005 (according to their funerals) so basically it would be nearly impossible to swap them at birth. But Hye In was born in 2004 so I'm confused.

Personally, I feel like SK is her birth daughter. But Idc anyone being her daughter except for BRN.

And if you're wondering if SSR did a DNA with MSA, no she didn't. The secretary only gave her the DNA results of Hye In and her. She just went to the orphanage as she was told to and searched MSA's files from there.

The question is when he gave the key? Ofcourse after bombarded right.. Hermm

• Like 2

That would be really tragic if MSA was OYH's real daughter. But on the other hand, the possibility of BRN is SSR's biological daughter is quite amusing (I don't account the year of their birth because in this drama, people cheated death already so everything is possible). We already saw the police criticized SSR for being in love with her daughter's adoptive brother :popcornjackson: Just imagine people's reaction when they find out her adoptive son is madly in love with her biological daughter and they're dating publicly. :popcornjackson:

• Like 1

On 6/18/2021 at 7:51 PM, LightFurie111 said:

That would be really tragic if MSA was OYH's real daughter. But on the other hand, the possibility of BRN is SSR's biological daughter is quite amusing (I don't account the year of their birth because in this drama, people cheated death already so everything is possible). We already saw the police criticized SSR for being in love with her daughter's adoptive brother Just imagine people's reaction when they find out her adoptive son is madly in love with her biological daughter and they're dating publicly. 

Is that really about suryeon daughter? The translation that logan said was bloodline right? So it might suryeon twin or children... Or I just see the wrong subs... :sweat_smile:

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote images, gif, videos or tweets, thank you! :)
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Marshi said:

Is that really about suryeon daughter? The translation that logan said was bloodline right? So it might suryeon twin or children... Or I just see the wrong subs... :sweat_smile:

Logan told OYH that SSR's  real descendant might be still alive (which meant that MSA wasn't SSR's real biological daughter. SSR also didn't do the DNA test with MSA, she assumed that MSA was her daughter.)

• Like 2

Caught up on Episode 2 (I'm a week behind): 

- As much as I want CSJ to pay for everything and not have a happy ending, her against JDT is always hilarious. Also, loved her putting her mother and sister in their place. And she always looks great doing it. 

- Wow Logan's twin. I cannot believe they thought that was a good idea. He prob will show up again, unless they try to edit him out in future episodes. Or change his look. 

- Why would some photos at Logan's explosion site stop JDT. That seems dumb. This is a man who trapped CSJ in a cellar last season, no way this blackmail actually works. Penthouse logic

- I know in the real world SH hitting SK is wrong. However, in the show world that girl needed to be slapped and I loved it. How is she this dumb with her thoughts on Logan. She knows her father is a murderer and all of a sudden she no longer believe it. Just cause her mom and brother aren't at her beck and call and giving 100% of their attention she backstabs them. 

- Nice BR with the bug spray! I also loved the lawyer wife who was so excited to be alone, but then her hopes got dashed by her husband. Did she ever find out about the affair he had with Kang Mari. I think that is still a secret that could come out. 

-  OYC I hope this is all part of some grand plan. 

- I loved OYH scaring lawyer wife and Kang Mari. Also what hypocrites. 

- SK is not capable of doing anything without your father so she really shouldn't say anything to EB. Also, what is in those drugs that the nanny is giving EB? OYH being suspicious of EB's nanny hopefully she exposes her. I am wondering is she obsessed with EB or under JDT thumb, or both?

- SK is such an idiot like really. I feel like the only thing that would make her change is SH death maybe, but even then I doubt it. I actually would love if she just stayed a villain until the end. Or if she is fully on JDT side and he back stabs her and she finally wake up. 

- I wonder who is going to save EB from crazy nanny. Prob CSJ, but I would love the twist if it was OYH. Not that CSJ would be grateful or anything. 

- SSR should have just let Mr. Baek murder JDT. However that would end the show a little early. If they did kill him before the season finale, I'm not sure what the remaining episodes would be about. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Marshi said:

The question is when he gave the key? Ofcourse after bombarded right.. Hermm

Oh got the answer after watch full episode... So logan gave the key before he's going to America. Means before OYH was jailed... 

• Like 3

Rather than BRN, I feel like SK is her biological daughter. 

I knew that what NAG said in S2 E11 (before she died) was a foreshadow.

"You're their real mother, after all"

Plus, it's another love interest available for SH, just for extra drama.

I don't think SH is her biological child as well because LL said real descendant.

Either way, I'm fine with anyone but BRN.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Secretz said:

I don't think SH is her biological child as well because LL said real descendant.

I haven't watched the 3rd episode yet, but I keep seeing this theory. I think it is going to be SK that is her bio daughter and SH will not be her son. He is already loyal to her, but to bring SK back to her she needs that blood connection. 

Also I hope/doubt they would go the love interest route with SK/SH. While they do have chemistry they have been twins their entire lives, turning them into love interests now would be gross. 

• Like 4

This is KSO's show, so SSR's real child must be the one who can stir up the drama for all sides.
SK was already used as a "surprise" twist (of not being SSR's biological kid) in season 1
BRN was already used as a "surprise"  twist (of being HYC's biological kid) in season 2
Therefore the real child needs to be someone else, or could be a new character

1 hour ago, Secretz said:

Yeah NAG said that because SSR was being their mother all the time while NAG didn't do anything besides giving birth to them, it's just a metaphorical way of saying. Some cultures value adoptive relationships too and not just biological ones.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, youactlikeicare said:

I haven't watched the 3rd episode yet, but I keep seeing this theory. I think it is going to be SK that is her bio daughter and SH will not be her son. He is already loyal to her, but to bring SK back to her she needs that blood connection. 

Also I hope/doubt they would go the love interest route with SK/SH. While they do have chemistry they have been twins their entire lives, turning them into love interests now would be gross. 

Yah, Seok Kyung might face big regret in her life if it true SSR is her biological mother... Only that way can make her repay all violence she make to others especially to her own mother... 

But her character kind of not stable at all... Her feeling constantly changing towards NAG and SSR... In S2 seems like she's care about SSR more than NAG... But in this season she seems more attach to NAG... Don't know what she's thinking... :expressionless:

• Like 2

it’s weird.  In S2, JN’s Mum went off on JDT and told him their deal was over - the deal being her husband took the rap for a murder JDT committed.  She said that was how they got to live in Hera Place and could afford to send JN to the monster-training school.  But now JDT acts as if he is innocent and her husband need to find proof that JDT is the actual killer?  JDT’s secretary addressed her husband as ‘boss’ when he got out of prison.  Waiting to see why ‘boss’ would have had to take the rap for JDT!

The real JDT is an interesting guy.  Far more attractive and interesting than Logan Lee!  S3 on the whole to me is rather dull.  Only watching now to see what happens with the real JDT. 

• Like 4

I wonder what actually happened between fake JDT and real JDT's family... Fake JDT seems very upset when he killed JDT parents... And somehow he said "give me my money"?? There's must be still untold story about their past especially the fact that fake JDT got illness with blood? Hope they clarified on next episode... 

• Like 3