[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

Dun, dun, dun... we are introduced to a new conflict... A similar birthmark on the left shoulder raises the question ~ is GJ the son of Junho or the son of Daegu? Yuran slept with both of them, so it’s really a 50-50. What do you guys think? If he is Junho’s son, man it is going to be so complicated on all front. I’d rather it is just a fake-out for the boy’s sake. Hate to see him having to live with his biological parents. Yeah, I much prefer he lives and grows up with Daegu and Haejin even if they aren’t blood related at all. 

So Mom meeting Jinsang at the Jungs house will not be a fake-out after all. Happy to see this development. This week’s gonna be interesting watch :D 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

for some reason, I think it is a fake out @ktcjdrama that gwang ju may not be dae gu's son; it just shows that yuran had zero clue as she was with both men around the same time? if she knew earlier, she would have certainly used it as an advantage. in real life, mole marks are not hereditary but this is dramaland. so who knows. since we are ep 55, we will probably get the confusion but the answer on whose son it is might depend on viewers react perhaps?

anyway, am just glad that cheol jin continues to shoo out jin bong. why is she obsessed with chasing after him? has no one turned her down for lack of common sense? and jin sang is such a bad son -- no care about what will happen to his sister or father and spends every penny on a ring. he probably thought of juri like the next atm as @joccu said and might be assuming that she will provide for the dad and sister? anyway, can't wait for him to get beaten up. as for yuri, he may not have realized that he is totally giving up on his daughter but given juri's attitude, he will have zero contact. he didn't really protest but just moved on quickly. so he may not care that much since he was an absentee father anyway. it will pinch him only dae gu enters the picture and becomes her dad.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

It had better be a fake out. Cause swear down you can see the gears grinding in her head how she'd use that poor kid if he was JH's. Maybe because she was cheating she saw that Mmrk so often while she was pregnant so it imprinted in her mind and her kid ended up having one. They really don't need the extra drama about paternity. GJ must have a happy ending and that's only possible with DG and HJ in his life.

Ya! Finally mum will find out. Tomorrow is gonna be awesome.  You could see the louse hadn't even given much thought to Yu Ri. I can see them all especially JB and JS, actually trying use Yu Ri to curry favour from HJ later on as reality truly starts to bit.  JS squandering that money will come back to bite them hard which will send them running in HJ direction. Glad they're staying at grandma's cause they'll not be able to take YR from that house. 

Will also  be interesting to see a hypocrite like JH tossing water on JR. Like dude glass house! Time for them all to tumble down.That reconsideration period need to pass by quick. So there's no turning back and the divorce is finalised. Can't wait for the taking to mum will  give HJ she won't be able to play ostrich this time. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Dun, dun, dun... we are introduced to a new conflict... A similar birthmark on the left shoulder raises the question ~ is GJ the son of Junho or the son of Daegu? Yuran slept with both of them, so it’s really a 50-50. What do you guys think? If he is Junho’s son, man it is going to be so complicated on all front. I’d rather it is just a fake-out for the boy’s sake. Hate to see him having to live with his biological parents. Yeah, I much prefer he lives and grows up with Daegu and Haejin even if they aren’t blood related at all. 

So Mom meeting Jinsang at the Jungs house will not be a fake-out after all. Happy to see this development. This week’s gonna be interesting watch :D 

Shoot, do I have to watch this episode today?  I am so swamped!  can someone please recap, maybe @Lmangla?

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, joccu said:

I hope also it would be only a fake out. But this raised more question for me. Why JH and JW doesn´t have children?

i hope so, I would have liked it to be JH's fault, and JW was going to  divorce him, take her  revenge with another man, fell in love and pregnant but it's too bad

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

in real life, mole marks are not hereditary

IKR! Hahahaa

4 hours ago, joccu said:

I hope also it would be only a fake out. But this raised more question for me. Why JH and JW doesn´t have children?

Exactly... so maybe JH does have a problem and Yuran’s discovery may not account to anything after all...

• Like 4

8 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Shoot, do I have to watch this episode today?  I am so swamped!  can someone please recap, maybe @Lmangla?

hahahha... reccap? lets see what I remember watching from yesterday. hae jin is shocked that yuran is the wife. she is confused because she remembers seeing her with junho. before she can say anything, dae gu dismisses her to talk to yuran. he tells yuran that he will give her one last chance but if there is any physical abuse on gwang ju, he will divorce her immediately. he believes junho way too much. dad sells the restaurant and is sad. jin sang does not wait even a minute before he steals the money to go buy the ring. he proposes to juri who is happy. she asks who will take care of yuri and he says that he gave custody to hae jin. juri is very relieved because she does not want to be a stepmom. yuran sees a birthmark on gwang ju while he is sleeping and it is a similar birthmark on junho. yuran's wheels are spinning. jeon won has invited mom and jin sang is also scheduled to arrive at same time. juri's mom suggests that jeon won postpone this visitor as the future son-in-law will come but jeon won is like "NOPE! my visitor is way more important" -- so we are set for an explosion.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

What do you think the fate of Jinsang will be by the end of the drama? This guy is really lowest of the lowest and yet clueless that he is so. I really cannot wait to watch his doom. When he held his father’s finger to stamp on the sale deed, and the next minute went home to find the bank book and withdraw the money, when he bought the ring *eyesrollingtillbackofmyhead* He is brainless and heartless... 

• Like 8

@ktcjdrama ~ weirdly enough, I do think the cheaters not only deserve each other but also do have some genuine affection for each other. they really do get each other on some level. so they are evenly matched. unless the writer goes down the disease route, jin sang will likely learn the bitter lessons of accountability and responsibility from a financial perspective. he does not education and will be forced to take blue collar type jobs. juri is going to drive him nuts but he won't be able to walk away from her either. so it will be like miserable but happy kind of marriage where they are annoyed and frustrated with life and how things have turned out for them. thats the ending I see. it is one reason why I don't want jin bong paired with cheol jin at all. just like he is irritated and annoyed at how he has to be the one dispelling lessons, thats how I feel as well. this family needs to learn to be responsible on their own and have zero ties to hae jin's family. let them stand on their own legs -- the burden of being financially responsible itself will be a big punishment for them.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Just finished watching today’s episode. Poor Mom because of the shocker, but she quickly is able to see that this is for the better. 

So Jinsang started to wonder already if he had bought the super expensive ring in vain :lol: and he dared not go home fearing his father. 

Juri’s mother is against their wedding, and in the preview, Juri proposed to Jinsang for them to elope somewhere no one knows about them and live happily ever after there. For her, what matters is they love each other... bwahahaa... he won’t get his car and apartment.

One great thing is that Daegu opened up to Haejin that he is writing a story based on her life. But Haejin is still telling the mom not to tell Cheol Jin about her divorce just yet. 

Yuran wasted no time in telling Junho that Guang Ju might be his son. In the preview, we see Junho plucking the kid’s hair and then the result was already on his table. I guess we’ll find out soon? 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

jin sang will likely learn the bitter lessons of accountability and responsibility from a financial perspective. he does not education and will be forced to take blue collar type jobs. juri is going to drive him nuts but he won't be able to walk away from her either.

That would be the best ending IMO. JS being subjected to everything he put HJ through embarrassed at how his life turned out.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

57 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

That would be the best ending IMO. JS being subjected to everything he put HJ through embarrassed at how his life turned out.

yea I don't think it has to go the usual route of jail or disease. the drama shows how embarrassment, disappointment at how your life turned out, guilt over the decisions you made and regrets can be just as soul crushing. hae jin does not cry over broken heart. instead, she just kept saying sorry over and over because she really regrets her decision. she is also not ready to come home and face cheol jin because she is yet come to terms with the disappointment over how her life has turned out. so yea, jin sang realizing the weight of his decisions and feeling those same kind of emotions and realizing life cannot be reset -- that would be satisfying to watch.

it is interesting because we see the dad go through the same disappointment and feeling burdened. he knew his son was a flake but now he feels the full weight of being a failure parent and that is enough to get him depressed. hope the mom goes and talks to the furniture ajusshi and pours out her heart. she really needs a friend as she can't be crying alone. mom and cheol jin are really going to appreciate dae gu when they find out he was the friend hae jin stayed over during this period.

loved jeon won giving back to junho and questioning the role of the man in the affair. in many dramas, the women get blamed but as jeon won points out, what was his dad doing? she seemed to want to go further and say that junho has no ground to stand on considering his own behaviour but she was biting her tongue. looking forward to seeing jeon won give more tongue lashing in the future!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

she seemed to want to go further and say that junho has no ground to stand on considering his own behaviour but she was biting her tongue. looking forward to seeing jeon won give more tongue lashing in the future!

Yeah. I loved her rhetorical question: "Who is worse the husband who abandons his wife for his mistress or the man who just cheats and stays in the marriage?"

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3

No matter what, I keep feeling like all this trouble is HJ's fault in the end.  She is the one who let that leech, JS, into her mom and brother's life as well as her own.  And she is the one who isn't straight with anyone and just upsets them further with weird passive-aggressive actions like sleeping on restaurant tables.  I just don't feel any sympathy when she cries.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

On 1/27/2020 at 7:25 AM, joccu said:

luckily haejin mom finds out tomorrow and also juri´s brother.

So KJ is going to be JH son. How come yuran didn´t know that before he married DG?

Poor DG and KJ. And how is JH going react when he finds out? and who is going to first one to find out? Yuran is going to do paternity test and someone is going to find the papers lying around somewhere.

I have no word of JS. How in earth could he rob his own father and use the money to buy ring? does he think that when he is going to get married to JUri that she´s going to be his ATM?

ANd the talk with Juri about his daughter. he did said that HJ would raise her and we know that HJ would never let her daughter go. And JUri wouldn´t never want to raise some else child but the way JS reacted made me think that JS would want raise his daughter or maybe I just read too much in to the scene.

I kind of read the same thing in JS face.  But later I thought it was probably just him realizing that he had not even given His daughter a thought.  He was never a dad and only thinks about himself.  He is not in love with JR, he is in lust for her.  I can’t wait for the next girl to come along and he will cheat on JR.  

• Like 7