[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

as for the slapping, guess, it can be reported because it can be interpreted as physical assault? not sure about jail time but some sort of fine?

Actually, the victim has to claim damages otherwise the police in Korea won't bother with it. The victim basically needs to get a "medical certificate" from a doctor that states they suffered some injury that required treatment. The police will then make the perpetrator compensate the victim or refer them to prosecution if they refuse.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

59 minutes ago, joccu said:

can you get jail time when you only slap someone? I´m only askind bc for me that sound so ridiculous.

thank god deugu didn´t want to do the talk show or tv-show.  And it was good that he told gwan ju.

It is only matter off time when Junho and Yuran affair is going to come out. Did Junho bought Yuran an apartment? Bc I fastforwarded their scenes. :D

Good idea.  I am going to do that now too.

I think you can, if you get a harsh judge.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

now juri is on a mission to buy the family. we all know they don't have much loyalty and will fall soon. so this whole week, we will have hae jin fighting back and then divorce?

really HJ shouldn't waste her time on that loser. Getting divorced is the best revenge she can have. That way she will prove to him that he means nothing to her

• Like 7

it was comical to see the police officer's expressions as he realized the assault was a domestic dispute between wife and mistress. but other than that, am not sure what to make of this episode. it feels like hae jin's anger is centered all on one person which doesn't make sense to me. yes, juri is really pushing her buttons with disrespect but it is not like juri is cheating on her own. it is jin sang and he is her husband. why isn't hae jin asking him "why did you do this to me? what do you want? what happened to your promises?"

but then again, hae jin and jin sang never had a proper/mature marriage in the first place. it was more like she was his caretaker and she continues to act that way. the guy is still calling her 'noona' when they have been for 7 years and have a child together. juri-jin sang's relationship is pretty much physical though they delude themselves they are in love and so it is not like jin sang is going to give her some explanation. the fact that he is going to stand again in front of the truck like he did when he was trying to push her to date him should give hae jin some food for thought. it is time to let this fella go and let him suffer on his own.

why isn't hae jin asking jin bong on how she could accept the clothes? the dad is already reeling and knows that without hae jin, they are really going to have a tough time financially. so he is the first to really feel the breakdown of this marriage. when do mom and cheol jin find out the truth? am also hoping cheol jin finds out the truth about who jin bong is quickly.

hopefully dae gu doesn't get swayed by junhu and go on the tv show. jeon won seems to be smart -- she has hired a detective and now the doctor or anyone else can't accuse her of imagining an affair. the question is what will jeon won do with that information. the preview shows her walking up to a door but it feels like it could be a fake out? what do chingus think?

• Like 6

Who do you think is going to run first to Jinsang’s aid? Will Juri run to him at all? Will this be the trigger that made HJ agree to divorce him? Just like when she agreed to his demand so many years ago... LOL, I can’t believe Jinsang is pulling out the same trick, pffftt...

I agree that Jeong Won is proving to be very smart. The way she speaks implicitly with her MIL regarding Juri. I like it too that she got evidence of her husband’s affairs. Hmm, is the confrontation a fake out? Is it time for the cheating couple to be found out already? Somehow I feel it’s still too early. So I am going with it being a fake out. Yeah, they probably won’t show us so much of it in the preview if it’s going to be the real thing. 

I am surprised that Dad is feeling bad towards HJ. I hope it’s not just about fearing the financial source nor fearing HJ’s mother’s wrath. I do hope he sincerely felt sorry for HJ. Wishful thinking? LOL...

I too hope Daegu will not be swayed by Junho. I believe he won’t because it will be so against his heart if he were to sit in front of camera and lie or pretend to be a loving spouse. He is too uptight to act that way. What I can hope is that stupid Junho will make Daegu become suspicious of the special treatment he is showing Yuran. He didn’t realize the vixen is already starting to leech on him for her career benefits. Wanna bet if he is a nobody, she will ditch him in an instance?

• Like 4

I can't believe I'm saying this, but poor FIL who did his best to keep the marriage together! :joy:

As for JS and his promise to love JR forever, we know that means he will not. :lol: Once her brother and mom cut them off, he will get so mad at her. 

I am still not sorry for HJ's heartbreak, since I feel she did a lot of this to herself.  She forced JS onto her own family way back when he was sponging meals off them and they didn't want him around, and I get that men can be manipulative and JS was exactly that, but we also saw her see through him, so I am not clear why she, with the help of her mom and brother, could not have stood her ground back then if she wasn't being silly.  And all throughout, she taught JS and her inlaws to treat her badly.  And she treats herself badly.  And she refuses to listen to anyone and very stubborn about it.  So, I skipped her crying by the river scene because whatever, just get a grip, lady, and move on already, take a shower, and open your own damn restaurant.  All that work and it's still in the FIL's name! I honestly could not believe all the slaving!

@Lmangla Yes, I agree HJ should let JS stand in front of a truck if he wants to, but the ending shows she was all affected by it all over again.  A person who had wised up would have known he would have an escape plan because he was that selfish.  

Okay, rant over, how funny is it that JB called out JR on her plastic surgery?  Does that mean JS will find out and not like her as much?

• Like 3

I really see Jin Sang as a pathological liar, he told his mistress that he is studying at a prestigious university and that he is miserable at his marriage, as if HJ is the one who is torturing him, blah blah blah. He keeps deceiving people all the time. He is interested in the mistress because she is rich. I wonder what her reaction will be when she discovers his lies :D 

@ktcjdrama strangely (I went back to the first episodes, while watching the new ones at the same time :D ) I find the father-in-law telling HJ when she said she wanted to marry JS, why does she want to marry a useless guy like his son? also he told her "I am worried about your future". 

in general despite all the negative qualities of HJ's in-laws, they never abused her daughter (Jin sang's little daughter)

on the other hand, the writer's wife keeps abusing her son, making him terrified of her, he even has enuresis. For me, the writer is even suffering more than HJ :( 

• Like 3

@tulip06 ~ I didn't feel really sorry for hae jin either. cheol jin and mom repeated warned her but she just ignored it. even dad and jin bong knew better but she just stuck her nose in the sand. it is the reason she hasn't yet told her family because she doesn't want to hear "I told you so!" more than her heart breaking, it is really her pride and illusion. she is angry at herself and feels that all her efforts were a waste. so her sticking in this marriage is meant to make those 7 years mean something. am guessing that juri will run before hae jin and she is going to realize that being a 3rd wheel is not worth it.

@ktcjdrama ~ it is hard to tell with the dad but maybe he was 50% sincere. he says something interesting "you are someone's daughter" to both hae jin as well as juri and so he sort of feels caught in the middle. he seemed broken about it to want his friends to cheer him up. he knows it is the end of the marriage.

but juri seems almost as delusional as hae jin. not once has she asked herself how a student manages to be so free all the time. he is not attending classes or studying. so what exactly is he doing? while she may be gullible, she will be a terror to jin sang unlike hae jin who let him get away with everything.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

@ktcjdrama @Lmangla I hope indeed Juri will be a terror to JS, but I have a feeling he will be violent towards her once he does not get money and he realizes she has had plastic surgery.  He keeps saying things like "a beauty like you," to her, and "I'm stronger than you," to HJ, and none of it forebodes well.  It's not like he was so impressed with his sister's looks post-plastic surgery like his dad was.

And we know JR's brother could not care less about her.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tulip06 said:

@ktcjdrama @Lmangla I hope indeed Juri will be a terror to JS, but I have a feeling he will be violent towards her once he does not get money and he realizes she has had plastic surgery.  He keeps saying things like "a beauty like you," to her, and "I'm stronger than you," to HJ, and none of it forebodes well.  It's not like he was so impressed with his sister's looks post-plastic surgery like his dad was.

And we know JR's brother could not care less about her.  

plastic surgery? I don't think it's a big deal, he doesn't pay attention to it, and violent? I do not think he will become one, but it is true that juri does not seem to know where she commits with him, I guess she believes that as she comes from a rich family, the rest is that secondary
For JW, I am happy that it is proof of her husband's  cheating , she will be able to divorce but when? I hope that tomorrow there will be a real confrontation otherwise it will become wearyn and repetitive
I like the fact that CJ does not seem attracted to JB 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

What I can hope is that stupid Junho will make Daegu become suspicious of the special treatment he is showing Yuran. He didn’t realize the vixen is already starting to leech on him for her career benefits. Wanna bet if he is a nobody, she will ditch him in an instance?

That's 100 % for sure. She chooses men who can benefit her

• Like 9

@marrez1 JS has already pushed HJ to the ground a few times.  Granted, she was hanging onto him, but a nonviolent man would not do that.  And emotionally abusive men - and standing in front of a truck is emotionally abusive - can easily become physically abusive.  I would not be surprised that a greedy, selfish man like him, disappointed he is not getting money and cars like he dreamed of, gets very angry and acts up.

• Like 8

Is the plastic surgery just a passing comment by a jealous Jinbong? Or did Juri really get one? I didn’t think about it much except that JinBong is just jealous, but it could be true Juri got one as well. That will be fun to watch when Jinsang found out. 

2 hours ago, tulip06 said:

I would not be surprised that a greedy, selfish man like him, disappointed he is not getting money and cars like he dreamed of, gets very angry and acts up.

LOL you reminded me of the scene when he was imagining himself married with car(s). I laughed so hard at that scene. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

Ssoo who else here found themselves saying go on then to the tv when he threatened  to kill himself. I'm like, " gone on then, come on truck of doom".Then next scene he actually does it, I'm like head forward keep walking HJ. He's a roach he'll serve a nuclear winter. Unless she wants further insults she best keep walking cause if she runs to him he'll push aside to the ground AGAIN for JR  and he'll twist it to make it her fault and he won't appreciate her concern. Not surprising he's try his same old tricks, after all he's also been spinning Yu Ri the same old lines.

I can see DG doing the tv show and outing Yu Ran. That'll be his revenge. He and YW can tag team those two. It's amazing how fully invested both couples have become so quickly with nary a concern for their spouses.  Both have not even tried hard to be discreet. Love how YW is playing it smart even though she's a whisker away from a breakdown poor soul.  

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

you know what confuses me -- that none of the truck drivers in kdramas ever come out. in our local dramas, if there was a scene like this one, the truck driver would come out and say "(curses/bad names), you couldn't find another way to die but you want me to be responsible for your stupidity? come here!" and start beating the character like crazy. hahahahha... I was hoping for jin sang to get beaten up by the truck driver for being so stupid. alas.

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

O boy....  I.am.so.looking forward to the slap tomorrow! :naughty:

me too, the scene looks epic!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

Its sad that none of the cheaters have any respect for their spouses or the people they hurt while running around. What's even more sad that they feel its ok to blatantly go around showing love with the other person who they are not married with.

Spoiler

JH took YW's words to not get caught as the green light when he should have thought about how his actions hurt his wife. Even if he never loved her he should have given her the respect to either man up and ask for a divorce no matter what happens to the business side or kept it in his pants and suffered silently! We all  know YR has no respect and her goals are who can give her what she wants and that is money and fame (or to ride on someones coat tails as a secondary to reap benefits.) As for SJ we saw he never had respect for HJ and I still hold to my thought that everything he did was spite after she told him she felt pity for him and did not like him. It was a evil thing to do someone. In the last 7 years he has never been a husband and he is ok with running around with JR since he knows she has a wealthy family.  JR is just a lost cause since she is following in her mom's foot steps. 

Retribution is coming for the cheaters and they just do not know it yet.  SJ will never have a cozy time of it with JR since she is not the same fool who will believe in him like HJ did. JR is dangling the rich family in his face now to sucker him and his sister in. The dad will end up going along but I agree with the thought above in another post that he knows once HJ is gone the gravy train is also gone. There will be no good meals (that they ragged on) no more clean house, or clothing and since neither his daughter or him have worked that shop that will soon end up closing because all they did was take money but did not put in any hard work to make it successful. When HJ goes the shop will close and her recipe's will go with her that made the shop a success. No more hand outs. Even if JR gives them something now it will dry up once she has SJ in her grasp and she will never live in that house and treat them like HJ once did. They will get what they want at first and be giddy but its a trap.. lol. SJ will never get the money he use to from HJ once JR has him tied to her. JR will watch him like a hawk and she will make sure to be suspicious of his every move. She knows how her mom was and how her brother is so its for sure she will try to make sure SJ has no chance to find another woman to run around with after how he did his ex wife.

But in wanting him so badly and listening to his lies about how he did not love HJ , how she forces him to be with her she will learn on her own what a liar SJ is and how what he told her does not add up and she will be in HJ's shoes when she was married to him. I look forward to they eye opening that SJ and JR get in getting what they want and being with each other. SJ is a looser and she will learn that quickly.

JH is going to get in once YW gets everything in place to bust his affair wide opening. He will be surprised by what she does to him as he never suspected his cheating would come to this point. He will not understand that not only did he cheat on her hurting her but she told him to be discrete and that is not what he did at all. His gall to even purchase a small "love nest" for them is prolly what really sets all of tihs off when the truth comes out. 

I have to wonder when DG will find out who YR has been running around with. Even though she denied it I can't see him been foolish enough not to believe her. I hope that the idea above about him going on the show and busting up that affair comes out or at the very least he tells that he is not truly with YR and plans to divorce her.  Those that think its ok to run around on their spouses even if they do not like them is not cool. Its better to divorce and let go instead of trying to be sneaky and getting busted. 

HJ brought all of her trouble on herself. So the only way I can see her letting go there has to be a pregnancy in there or they do something that forces her to have to let go like mess with her daughter or family. The clock is ticking though and I see the end in sight. I just hope it comes faster. 

• Like 9