Quantcast
0ly40

[Upcoming Drama 2020] Forest of Secrets Season 2, 비밀의 숲 2 - Lee Joon Hyuk, Cho Seung Woo & Yoon Se Ah

26 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Ironically on second watch, EunSoo is the character that grated at me most.  Her drive for revenge had clouded her judgment and her one sided crush on SiMok didn’t do her any favours. I felt like she had this desire to prove herself to SiMok by trying to be clever/helpful.   She kept putting herself in danger so it didn’t surprise me that she ended up dead.  Just as well I didn’t watch real time or I probably would’ve butted heads with her fandom with my assessment of her character.

@nrllee.. I think butted head with her fandom too. She deserved so much more but her actions weren’t smart and it made me so mad at her. If she had communicated with Simok she may have lived or not. Who knows?? This was a good drama. :wub::wub: I can’t wait for season 2 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@nrllee.. I think butted head with her fandom too. She deserved so much more but her actions weren’t smart and it made me so mad at her. If she had communicated with Simok she may have lived or not. Who knows?? This was a good drama. :wub::wub: I can’t wait for season 2 

:lol:.  She acted well though so I will give her that.  It was the actions of her character EunSoo that were questionable.  I think she did try to be his “best buddy” but I felt like he was trying his utmost to distance himself from her and keep her out of it (so as to keep her safe) but she kept reading him wrong and putting herself into situations where she was out of her depth and he had to bail her out of.  She just kept pushing in and trying to involve herself when all the signals coming from him were for her to just butt out?  She wasn’t giving him any information that he hadn’t already worked out himself?  He is incapable of reciprocating the “love” or “kindness” that she wants from him.  He’s plenty happy with his work and with the rudimentary essential social dealings with colleagues.  I think that’s why I like his relationship with YeoJin.  She doesn’t expect anything from him.  She just takes him as he is.  They are equals.  

• Like 8

@nrllee  I agree Shin Hye Sun as Eun Soo was brilliant. She played her role to perfection.  She had a crush on a man who could never be bribed and was  very honest. She wanted recognition but what Si Mok wanted was her work method. To get in his good graces , you must do your job to the best of your abilities. Because EunSoo was in a rush and dying to clear her father’s name she couldn’t think clearly. Her father was an honest man and his reputation was ruined and so was hers. She lost so much because of this false charges.  YeoJin was also about doing your job to the fullest no matter what the consequences was.
Check this out  It says the show airs in July 2020 

Don’t know if this accurate 
https://mydramalist.com/27361-stranger-2

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@nrllee  I agree Shin Hye Sun as Eun Soo was brilliant. She played her role to perfection.  She had a crush on a man who could never be bribed and was  very honest. She wanted recognition but what Si Mok wanted was her work method. To get in his good graces , you must do your job to the best of your abilities. Because EunSoo was in a rush and dying to clear her father’s name she couldn’t think clearly. Her father was an honest man and his reputation was ruined and so was hers. She lost so much because of this false charges.  YeoJin was also about doing your job to the fullest no matter what the consequences was.
Check this out  It says the show airs in July 2020 

Don’t know if this accurate 
https://mydramalist.com/27361-stranger-2

I think the July 2020 airing date sounds about right.  Probably to tie in with Netflix release (please make it so).

Yes EunSoo was just desperate for “revenge”.  She was too emotionally invested to be objective.  Clearly why SiMok thought it best to leave her out of the investigation process altogether.  You can’t have someone who already has preconceived ideas about who the killer “should be” on an investigative team.  I like how SiMok put the blame of her death back squarely on her father’s shoulders for being so reticent in the first place.  He tried to absolve his responsibility by blaming SiMok for not “protecting her”.  In reality it was his diffidence that was the root cause.  He knew full well how headstrong and determined she was, yet he kept sitting back on his hands in the matter.  Perhaps he didn’t want to ruin his “upright” standing in her eyes, preferring to play the victim rather than coming clean that he too sat on the truth all those years ago and turned a blind eye.

I really hope the PD for Season2 is as meticulous as the PD for SF1.  Little details are not glossed over which just adds to the gritty reality of the drama.  Things like police berating prosecutors for messing with the crime scene.  The fact that SiMok ousted Park MooSung’s mother out of the house as soon as he realized it was a crime scene so she wouldn’t contaminate it.  Putting on gloves and shoe covers when at a crime scene.  Talking about blood spatter and spray.  Methodical, precise evidence collection.  SF1 was a quality production so everyone had done their homework to make it as realistic as possible.  In today’s world where the audience has been exposed to forensics in detail thanks to Hollywood, glossing over these details would prove irksome to the educated and ruin the viewing experience. 

EDIT - I went back to the original thread to see what the ruckus was about when her death aired... and yeah... I think I would’ve picked some of the comments apart had I watched it live :lol:.  

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Okay after sifting through pages of rants about SiMok in the SF1, I feel like I need to set the record straight about his character.  Off topic so in spoiler, although it would be nice to “get” SM’s character from the start of SF2 because we’ve already got cues from SF1.  

Spoiler

CSW plays him like he did his autistic character in Marathon.  He was brilliant there.  If you didn’t watch it, hunt it down to watch it.  It’s eye opening into the struggles of raising an autistic child.  Autistic children find it impossible to get social cues.  Relating with people confuses them.  They have feelings but often do not know what they are or how to express them in socially correct settings. They relate to others purely on a functional level. They do not understand sadness or affection.  That’s why SiMok seems standoffish.  He doesn’t understand any human emotions.  Nor niceties.  Autistic people don’t do niceties.  I don’t think us “neurotypical” people understand how many considerations our brain sifts through when we relate to other people.  Autistic people live in a black and white world.  We imbue feelings on SM because we try to put ourselves in his shoes.  Problem is, the shoes don’t fit.  He’s not sad that he is by himself.  He’s not happy either.  He just is.  He doesn’t feel the need to “be happy”.  He doesn’t feel the need to relate to people unless he needs something from them.  People are a means to an end.  Purely functional.  There was one scene where he asks ES into the room to get information from her and then he tells her abruptly to leave when he had all the information he needed.  YJ tells him to be “nicer to her”.  SM replies with a blank rather confused look, “but I was nice”.  To him, the fact that he didn’t yell at her meant he was “nice”.   That’s how people who cannot understand emotions think.  They think in dichotomies.  If I am not angry, then I am nice. He didn’t pick up any of the social cues from ES that she wanted desperately to be in on the conversation.  YJ and we did because we’re “neurotypical”.  We pick all these silent cues up.  People like SM can’t see them at all.  Then there was that scene where he was asked to take her home from the party at YJ’s house.  SM knows that ES takes public transport.  So for him, it would be totally logical to drop her off at the nearest train station so he could be on his way home.  No niceties.  And I don’t see that he is any “nicer” to YJ than he is ES.  He treats her exactly like how he treats everyone else.  On a functional level.  The reason why they seem to hit it off is because YJ has no expectations of how he should be.  And her judgement is objective and not clouded by prejudice (like ES).  So to him, she provides him with information and unbiased opinions.  So she’s a necessity.  Plus she has more interactions with him purely because they need each other for the case and to bounce ideas off.  He watches her relate on a human level to the people they meet and he tries to make sense of it.  I think a lot of the time he still can’t process that emotion/feeling.  Funny thing is I don’t feel like SM needs anyone to defend him because his character couldn’t care 2 hoots as to whether people like him or not.  Popularity and notoriety are one and the same.  Neither matters to him.  Neither factor into his decision making process.  Only the facts matter.  He just wants to get his job done.  Justice is black and white for him.  Not shades of grey.  It makes him formidable as a prosecutor.

Then there was that whole kerfuffle as to whether SM felt guilty or not after ES’s death.  Maybe. But not the way neurotypicals like us would feel it.  He collapsed after the post mortem because he was affected by her death.  Whether it was “guilt” or not is a moot point.  He can’t feel guilt like neurotypicals do.  If you asked him he probably wouldn’t be able to tell you.  Like the doctor said, he stores up all these confusing emotions in his system which eventually leads to his body shutting down and he collapses (physiologically his body can only take so much external stressors).  He can’t emote at all.  Which is why he stood in front of the mirror and tried to make that angry face that YJ drew for him (very similar to how autistic children are taught emotions).  He doesn’t know how it relates.  SHS’s fandom are just trying to make sense of her death and taking out their anger on SM’s impassivity.  They give him feelings and thoughts that only a neurotypical person would/should have.  It’s completely groundless.  

I have an autistic nephew so I understand it firsthand.  :)  Do autistic people get married?  Yeah. But their partner needs to understand their limitations and learn to read the world from their rigid perspective.  There’s one couple at my church like that.  The wife is normal and the husband is autistic (high functioning)...I would say savant...he’s scary intelligent but totally clueless and awkward in a social setting.  It’s fascinating (and hugely encouraging) watching how they work out their relationship as a married couple :) in that atypical setting.

I don’t know if the writer will push the love line between SM and YJ.  I am happy for it to remain as is.  Purely platonic.  Because if it does eventuate, it will not be anything like the normal relationship that we see in neurotypicals.  It would be very atypical.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Finally an official confirmation

I knew she will sign for the second season but it took some time to an official confirmation. I hope she/her side negotiated well her contract.

But July broadcast? Why do I have to wait for so long?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Bae Doo-Na cast in tvN drama series “Stranger Season 2”

Strangers-S1sM1.jpg

According to tvN, Bae Doo-Na is now cast in tvN drama series “Stranger Season 2” co-starring Cho Seung-Woo. The duo will reprise their respective lead roles from season 1 of “Stranger.” Most the supporting cast from season 1 will also return for season 2, but specific names were not mentioned.

Brief plot synopsis from AsianWiki: Prosecutor Hwang Shi-Mok (Cho Seung-Woo) received a demotion and now works at the district prosecutor’s office in Tongyeong.

“Stranger Season 2” will air sometime next year in South Korea

• Like 9

@triplem @bebebisous33 @ktcjdrama @ksb43 @larus Bae Doona gave a statement about her scrips for season 1 and said her script was so little. It had taken a lot of convincing to have her play the role. Guess what because of her talent she rocked it. Maybe she took a long time to decide because of either the script or her other projects. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, larus said:

But July broadcast? Why do I have to wait for so long?

Probably coz it’s pre-produced and it will fit into Netflix schedule then?  CSW won’t be available till end Jan-early Feb 2020.  Not sure what Bae Doona’s schedule is like.  And LJH as well. I am just glad the gang is back together again. :wub:

@UnniSarah

Re : Bae Doona. Yes she totally rocked her role.  Is she based overseas?  Or is she based in Korea?  If she resides overseas mainly then it’s understandable that she would have other things to consider if she were to film in Korea for a couple of months. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@triplem YESSS:glasses:. Finally, she confirms:smirk:

@UnniSarah Good to see you here:D.

So Bae Doona will have 2 drama released next year: Kingdom 2 and SF2. I'm glad SF2 is airing in summer. That means they have enough time to make the drama perfect.... I hope it stays strong just like the previous one:rolleyes:.

@nrllee Indeed, she was amazing as YJ. I hope the writer shows us her background story.

From what I know, she is known international but you would mostly see her in Kmovies. FS was the first Kdrama she did for a really long time. I remember when I started watching Kdrama, I saw her in one drama and I couldn't find her work afterwards. Ohh, and she is also a photographer.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Bae Doona has done 3 Big major protects in America. She also doe modeling on the side. You should check out her instagram. She is always busy and still have time to travel to other countries for vacation. 
1. Cloud Atlas

2. Sense8

3. Jupiter Ascending 

@lu09  Glad to see you too :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Yess Bae Doona with Cho Seung Wo, i love about the dynamic and rhytm of YJ and Shi Mok. They are strange, unique in good ways and absolutely compatible, even with their gang together. Hope this season also with good case. Welcome Back Stranger !!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I found sf1 and its ending so singularly satisfying, that as much as I'm excited we get sf2, I'm also apprehensive. Very curious to see how scriptwriter-nim will continue to keep things fresh and surprise us! 

At the end of season 1, shimok was called back to head another special investigation. And I remember reading there's a new murder at/linked to the prosecutor office (writer-nim sure loves to start her stories with a murder)!

Who will shimok summon to aid him in the new investigation ? Is it possible for shimok to have made any meaningful connections during his 1year exile to farsville office? It would be fun if he has and can call on some of those. 

What role will the Lees and their corporation play in the continued corruption in sf2 ? What impact has LCJ's death had on his wife? They seemed so loving a couple, and she seemed so genuinely devastated to lose him, but where will her character go from there? As the new chairwoman, will she continue in her father's footsteps or will the pair butt heads? //the infamous USB key containing evidence of tax fraud - is it forever missing? 

Our favourite sly prosecutor SDJ - I cant wait to see what mess he's created - will he get a redeeming arc ? And I wonder how new Chief Prosecutor Kang has been handling things, will he remain an ally to shimok, or will his new position have changed him ?

Will the story feature another sponsor, perhaps this time linked to the blue house? Is there a new vigilante in the office ? I think that sf2, like sf1, will cover one overarching case, sprinkled with some murders/deaths. 

Regardless where the story takes us, I hope we can maintain world consistency and get some returning faces. I'm especially partial to shimok's secretary duo; theirs was a tough spot, working for the prosecution office's least popular man, yet still they are loyal and proud of shimok all the same :) (now that I think of it, CSW's character in Life also had a great secretary haha)! Hopefully SDJ didnt change the guard and transfer them out! On the police precinct side, will the jailed ex-police chief Kim have been released? Hope to see detectives geon, soon-chang and even soo-chan too ;) Yeojin needs some adversity to keep things tense! 

As for the leads' backstories... maybe we can catch a few glimpses but I'm not sure how we'll find out more, without the show veering into melodrama realm. In fact, I'm happy we've not been given more. Characters dont need a difficult childhood or traumatic experience to become interesting. Less flashback sob story = more development in the present! Shimok will likely continue to suffer stress-induced fainting spells, but I doubt he'll regain access to emotions. He is written as an incorruptible character with no desires, a whistleblower who doesnt care about social pressure. And he was written that way so the story can stay focused on the societal problem scriptwriter-nim wants to expose. 

As for yeojin, similarly we have an upright moral person who stands in for the audience. There's no necessity for the show to develop her motivations. While it could be fun, it would be tangential.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, Xocopie88 said:

As for yeojin, similarly we have an upright moral person who stands in for the audience. There's no necessity for the show to develop her motivations. While it could be fun, it would be tangential.

Actually I want to know her motivations.  There was precious little of it in SF1 and she definitely had a backstory.  Her drawings.  It’s so much a part of who she is.  Her room is full of it.  She gifts it to others (not just SiMok)...why does she do that?  It’s not like they are works of art?  They mean something to her.  I don’t need a lot but just enough to give me an insight into what makes her tick.  I like the writer.  Her follow up drama Life was just as nuanced and gritty.  I just hope the PD does justice to her script.

• Like 4

On 12/18/2019 at 1:36 AM, nrllee said:

Actually I want to know her motivations.  There was precious little of it in SF1 and she definitely had a backstory.  Her drawings.  It’s so much a part of who she is.  Her room is full of it.  She gifts it to others (not just SiMok)...why does she do that?  It’s not like they are works of art?  They mean something to her.  I don’t need a lot but just enough to give me an insight into what makes her tick.  I like the writer.  Her follow up drama Life was just as nuanced and gritty.  I just hope the PD does justice to her script.

I read that baedoona took a fair amount of convincing to take on the role of yeojin in sf1. Not only because she had comparatively fewer lines/less screen time, but also because the absence of backstory makes it difficult to interpret yeojin and portray her in a compelling way (our doona did it anyway)!

That being said, we do have a bit to go on...

Reading into the scene where she wistfully tells herself she should've been like those happy teenagers, we can infer that growing up, yeojin must not have had a typical student life. Not to say she was bullied/an outcast, but she likely didnt fit in and form many strong bonds with female peers. Perhaps being an outsider gave her the keen sensibility to accept people who, like her, are different.

The story didn't make any mention of her family, and yeojin claims to have not come from money. Is she an orphan/not on good terms with her family/her family lives far away? Nonetheless she seems to have been raised well - understanding family values, respectful of the elderly and taking care of younger people.

Now grown up, she's an independent woman, settled in her ways and confident in her identity. She watches variety shows (real men), knows the latest kpop songs (twice's TT), and she invests in herself. Aside from designer clothing and a nice car, yeojin has a large manga/manwha collection (anyone see what titles she had/was reading? I only glimpsed naoki urasawa's monster). That she spends a lot of her disposable income on herself reinforces the theory that she doesnt have a family to/that needs support.

So, the drawings in her room - unless there's a secret child in her life, we can safely assume they're all hers. She seems to draw in the manga-style, maybe she first picked up the pencil to draw her fandoms, or maybe her hand has always been busy doodling. Whatever it is, drawing seems to be her creative outlet, a healthy hobby. It's not strange she would put up her drawings, even if they're no van gogh :)

That she regularly gifts her doodles appears to be a fun character quirk. I dont believe theres more to it. She simply enjoys doodling. She draws things absentmindedly (like the sunchang bean paste as new trainee soonchang was being introduced at the precinct). She draws her thought process (when she was suspecting shimok of being the culprit). She draws diagrams as a communication tool (the fence, shimoks brain, shimoks frown). She keeps some, and casually gives others away. They're not deliberate gifts, theres no thought behind them, nor does she expect the gift-receivers to keep them. Detective geon sure doesnt! And she was surprised to find that shimok had kept his (although whether or not he meant to is debatable. Not sure if I saw correctly, didnt he use the back of the brain drawing to write out the list of suspects)?

//Through yeojin's drawings, shimok begins to wonder whether his emotions could be, not gone, but rather suppressed. I think maybe yeojin sensed that her drawings mean something to shimok. Which is why, despite his refusal, she still drew his smiling face. Unlike the other two, the smiling-shimok drawing is intended as a gift - she thought it out, spent time colouring it, and gave it to him as a parting gift. Whats more, she wanted him to keep it! This drawing is a token of her (platonic) affection. And this is not strange either. Friends/ good colleagues/ acquaintances do/give little things to each other.

Other things we know: yeojin graduated from police academy (which, from my limited understanding, having seen a few eps of Live, is no mean feat)! She spent two(?) years studying for the qualifying exam, then persevered and survived the training probation period. From her convo with her chief, her convo with shimok, and then finally the scene where she worked with the traffic division to zero-in on umbrella-man/eunsoo's murderer, we may infer that yeojin has worked in the traffic/admin division. But something made her switch, somewhere along the way she wanted to get on the field and cuff the bad guys. Something shook her out of complacency and stoked her thirst for action and justice. As it wasnt central to the story, we dont get to know the backstory. But this doesnt take anything away from her character. She feels real and whole as is.

Her set of values - fighting the difficult fight against institutional corruption, denouncing injustice at the risk of alienating herself to her colleagues... As much as she was intrigued by his personality, it was also natural for her to team up with shimok. Where they differ is - while yeojin is uncompromising in her integrity and was motivated to do right because it is the right thing to do, the same cant be said for shimok. It seems to me, that so long as he arrives at the truth, so long as he can solve the puzzle, he's willing to compromise on the methods. Where yeojin is about the journey, shimok is about the destination!

Some other thoughts...
One thing that stood out to me was her exchange with Lee's wife at the last supper scene. Why did yeojin butt in and say she also liked pretty women, and why did she make that remark about certain women being women's enemies? Was she trying to take the heat off shimok, was she simply musing aloud? She didn't seem to expect the awkward silence that followed, so perhaps she didn't intentionally antagonize lee...? But the whole thing lacked so much social finesse, I found it very out of character. Those are things we might expect shimok to say! Anyway, there seems to be something about yeojin and (pretty) females.

The other thing that was perplexing - why did yeojin take in PMS' mom? (First off, could someone help shine a light here - is it standard procedure for police to cordon off the house/crime scene until the trial is over? If that's the case, why didn't they return custody of the house after kangjinseob was convicted? If that's not the case, why did they return it midway, when the serial murders were still under active investigation?

So it's been over 2 months that PMS mom was displaced from her home, 2 months that she has been presumably working and sleeping at the jimjilbang. Why did yeojin suddenly become sympathetic to the mom, so much that she should take her in? Boundless compassion? Was she persuaded by shimok afterall, that the mom might be a suspect, and so decided to keep her close? It cant be that she wanted homemade meals?

Last thought -
Does anyone else think that the female leads in sf1 and Life are written similarly? Yeojin's character and dr leenoeul's are both warm humane female sidekicks. No backstory, pure good, kind, caring, righteous for the sake of goodness; patient goody-two-shoes acting as a moral compass for the male lead. Is this a limitation of the writer? Or did she believe that a non-conflicted morally-white character serves the story better? I believe it's the latter. By choosing to omit a (distracting) backstory, maybe the writer wanted to emphasize that good people dont need a reason to be good, that anyone can choose to be a good person regardless of their lived experience.

Woo! Thanks for your prompt @nrllee! Excuse the wall of text!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Xocopie88 said:

Reading into the scene where she wistfully tells herself she should've been like those happy teenagers, we can infer that growing up, yeojin must not have had a typical student life.

Yes I caught on to that too :)

The story didn't make any mention of her family, and yeojin claims to have not come from money. Is she an orphan/not on good terms with her family/her family lives far away? Nonetheless she seems to have been raised well - understanding family values, respectful of the elderly and taking care of younger people.

Yup. I think she has no living family.

The other thing that was perplexing - why did yeojin take in PMS' mom?

I think it has to do with her past.  She’s very empathetic to those “lost souls”.  I think she must’ve been one herself and she sees herself in them.  Not sure if someone extended that kindness to her when she was lost herself but she’s definitely decided that she will share what she has when she can to those who need a home to get back onto their feet.  She extended that courtesy to PMS’s son as well. And she was the one to comfort him when he talked about his regret about how mean he was to his dad before he died.  So whatever misfortune she encountered in life didn’t embitter her.  It made her kinder. :)

From her convo with her chief, her convo with shimok, and then finally the scene where she worked with the traffic division to zero-in on umbrella-man/eunsoo's murderer, we may infer that yeojin has worked in the traffic/admin division. But something made her switch, somewhere along the way she wanted to get on the field and cuff the bad guys.

Yup. Picked that up too.  And the fact that she didn’t want to move from homicide.  She wanted to keep going with it to the end.  It’s personal.  

And finally there was that cryptic monologue she said to the high school girl who was a call girl.  She told her to live.  So that her final look at life wouldn’t be one of the terror and horror of being captured and knifed.  So it sounded like she spoke from experience?  Did she have a horrible experience like that too? Where she was faced with the prospect of death under similar circumstances?

I love her character because it shows us that no matter what life throws at you, you can still be responsible for your own choices.  There are too many who wallow and blame their sad lot in life, seeming to use that as an excuse for their own unkindness, bitterness or resentment to those around them.  She on the other hand has chosen to be kind, to be upright, to make a difference regardless.  She has never lost that resilience and belief that she can make  difference in this cruel and unfair world.  She may be one person, but she is one nonetheless.  Not one of the many who just go with the flow, but one who stands amid the flood waters to rise above and be counted.  A beacon. :wub:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@nrllee @Xocopie88 I need to watch SF1 again LOL  Love reading your thoughts about Yeojin who was a few years ahead of #metoo in the way her character was written AND portrayed by Bae Doona.  I give Bae Doona full credit for bringing on this "modern/western" feel to Yeojin.. it was one of the first things I noticed about the female detective. I am curious at how she grew into the detective that we see but I agree that it would be exceptional to leave her as someone who is innately good.  I want to believe that ShiMok's uncompromising affinity for good was a man-made product (his surgery) whereas Yeongjin is who she is naturally because she was born that way.  There are people in the world who always live by a strong sense of justice and there are those who were thrusted into this way of life by circumstances.  ShiMok's surgery made him immune to emotions, so his life is not run by their highs and lows or are his actions triggered or controlled by anything other than facts.  I don't think he is aware that he can affect other people lives by his actions, like he has the power to impress on a person as to change him/her for the better.  I think ShiMok sees himself as the prosecutor tasked with the job to uncover corruption and wrongdoings.  Yeojin is more invested in understanding the reasons and motives to help  and intervene even prevent others from making the mistakes.

Just as Lee Chang Joon searched for the perfect prosecutor to help him,  ShiMok needed the perfect detective in Yeongjin.  I actually think Yeojin is similar to Life's Joo Kyung-Moon the CT surgeon in his lone altruistic fight to uphold the medical oath.^^

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1