[Drama 2020] Hyena 하이에나

larus

Sob.. i'm not ready to let our OTP go.. i know S2 is wishful thinking.. kuen deh.. kuen deh.. i'm still hoping for it.. or maybe hope they pair again for another project.. :tears:

I will miss HJ smirks.. i will miss GJ's cheekiness.. will miss Pizza Alvovo, Auntie Annes, Nespresso, Mercedes and the unknown mineral water..

• Like 3
  • Love 6

Love the last episode to pieces, including the "bed scene". Not exactly the kind we wanted, but still very sweet.

Team Hyenas did a great job together closing out the case. I'm glad Gi Hyeok played a part in it and ended up doing the right thing. Justice was served and people got what they deserve.

Most of all, my heart is very happy to see GJ finally find happiness in life and with HJ. Both scenes of them happily walking the city streets then skipping/running together at the end were really cute. Still bickering, but nevertheless, the two end up holding hands. Love them. Wishing them a very happily ever after in drama-land.

Will miss our dear Hyenas. :heart:
  • Like 2
  • Love 7

It was a very satisfying ending. And we had even a sweet bed scene. :D I love the ending when both were smiling and holding hands like buddies/ best friends, partners at work and in  personal life.

:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

I loved how she was in Hyena attack mood :wub:

Hurt them where it hurt most  by give them the blow in their own stage :D

Spoiler

15866300251586630017.gif

ezgif-3-2ceaf3488cb5.gif

15866298421586629836.gif

They come on the top the End  :wub:

# good luck get him out 

15866345301586634517.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Man, JJH copied the wardrobe of KHS at the end... Those shoes with orange soles and green tartan suit were hideous... Haha, the fashion sense by both is so wrong that it becomes awesome... I will definitely cop myself a weird orange or red track suit by Puma or Adidas whenever this whole corona lockdown is over..

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

.. Half orange  shoes is something :D

LOL. HJ was serious when he told Song that people change according to who they meet. GJ's spunky style is rubbing off on him. They look so cute together in your GIF above. Maybe she should have worn her rainbow heels to match his half-orange shoes. :D At the end scene, I thought he pulled off the Tiffany blue suit pretty good and it was nice to see GJ in her signature red tracksuit again.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

https://www.soompi.com/article/1393778wpp/hyena-ends-on-its-highest-ratings-yet

“Hyena” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet

Apr 11, 2020
by E. Cha

E887855C-7357-438B-B0C7-DCC874FFF970.png

SBS’s “Hyena” went out on a high note last night!

On April 11, the finale of “Hyena” achieved the drama’s highest viewership ratings to date. According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of the drama scored average nationwide ratings of 10.7 percent and 14.6 percent for its two parts, easily surpassing its previous record of 12.5 percent.

“Hyena” performed even better in the Seoul metropolitan area, where it scored average ratings of 12.4 percent and 16.5 percent, peaking at 18.3 percent for the night.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV’s new weekend drama “Once Again” stayed strong, scoring average nationwide ratings of 21.3 percent and 26.0 percent for its two parts.

Source (1) (2)

• Like 2
  • Love 5

GJ has a masculine trait and doesn't make the first move to admit weakness.. she adores HJ romantically but her expressions are mostly fist bumps and bro hugs.. 

Then she acts tough to sleep alone, and even when she was frightened her body language and words doesn't ask for HJ's help.. 

But our boi knows where to deliver warmth the most without being asked.. therefore HJ is the one :wub:

Hee Jae jealous Park Ju Ho calls Geum Ja "Noona".. well HJ can do it too haha.. i love it when HJ has a full smile during the team celebration :heart:

I think the lack of kiss scene could be intentional and not because of covid because of her hard-to-get character. Please give us S2 so that she can say yes to the ring and work and drink and hangover (and anything in between) more at each others homes (and the new building they are aiming for) :naughty:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Anyone knows what they're talking about

This pack of hyenas are truly entertaining us. The story ends pretty fast. All the problems were solved in one episode. Many viewers already asked for S2. Though I'm quite sure there won't be S2 :wacko: It's hard for a drama to get second season especially with the same cast.

• Like 6

Overall, I think the writing for the cases can be better.  I want more roping for clues, twists, turns and surprises than the too convenient scenarios.  The best thing about this show is the casting of KHS and JJH as the main couple.  For me, it was love at first sight.  Their chemistry is the driving force that keeps the show alive.  Their characters very much reflect their eccentric selves in real life.  I thirst for moar of their lovely moments.  I'm keeping my hope alive for season 2 and beyond.

Until next time.

• Like 9