[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hi,anyone can help to explain about the rating??

On wikipedia (TVN)

1. Reply 1988.  : 18.80%

2. Goblin.          : 18.68%

3. Mr.Sunshine : 18.12%

4. CLOY.             : 17.70%

https://www.soompi.com/article/1382226wpp/crash-landing-on-you-achieves-4th-highest-ratings-in-tvn-history

But based on this article :

1. Goblin.          20%.

2. Reply 1988  :  19.6%

3. Mr Sunshine : 18.1%

4. Cloy.              : 17.7%

Isnt the peak rating for CLOY is 19%.

And some other article said Mr Sunshine is no 1.surpass Goblin.

• Like 1

This thread is great hehe shippers paradise for sure :D I can’t get over these two!

So many more sweet scenes in episode 14 of CLOY. I love everything from their adorable smiles and stares at each other to the height difference :wub: very sad this is the last week because I feel like we haven’t had enough of them. I’ll miss them together bts, their adorable interviews and photos of them together too :tears:

If they aren’t already dating, I reckon there’s something going on. Like they are attracted to each other and get along really well. I bet everyone around them wants them to date too!!

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

Haven't posted in years ......

So ...I was on Hyun Bin's wiki just randomly reading and saw a picture of him getting an award. The text under the picture says  "Hyun Bin receiving the Producers’ Choice Award at the 2014 Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival" and next to him standing was Son Ye Jin.

I was like  :o wait a second....... Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin, 2014 doesn't go together because The Negotiation, 2018 was their first project. I was like OMG this gota be one of those meant to be things that they won the same award, sat next to one another...not realizing what the universe has planned for them.

Little did they know they were destined for greatness together. I was so excited and look up and found these videos on youtube and Facebook.

I wonder if they even talk to one another back then? So different from their interaction we see now a days! haha Cute! Please get married already :heart:

Enjoy my friends! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ffdwv_7QQc

Hyun_Bin_and_Son_Yejin_at_PIFAN_2014.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 6

3 minutes ago, xxyy said:

So ...I was on Hyun Bin's wiki just randomly reading and saw a picture of him getting an award. The text under the picture says  "Hyun Bin receiving the Producers’ Choice Award at the 2014 Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival" and next to him standing was Son Ye Jin.

I was like  :o wait a second....... 2014 and Son Ye Jin & Hyun Bin doesn't go together because The Negotiation, 2018 was their first project. I was like OMG this gota be one of those meant to be things that they won the same award, sat next to one another..did they even talk to each other back then? 

Little did they know they were destined for greatness together :heart: ..i was so excited and look up on youtube and found this video -

Enjoy my friends! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ffdwv_7QQc

Hyun_Bin_and_Son_Yejin_at_PIFAN_2014.jpg

Did you notice that when they're going down the stairs he's not so careful with her as he was during the negotiation IV's?

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, kdramalover0216 said:

Did you notice that when they're going down the stairs he's not so careful with her as he was during the negotiation IV's?

Right...no caring whatsoever.....so different from what they are now!! It's like missing connection!

That entire ceremony he was just unknowingly and awkwardly sitting next to the woman he has greater purposes with.....

Aww Binnie....you could have done better!! :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

26 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

If HB will still shoot his next movie, will it minimize the possibility of them announcing their relationship/marriage? Because it might overshadow the movie? I hope SYJ will get enough rest after this. They can go to LA again and rest for a while. Lol. 

The real life shading to HB and SYJ from their own drama are just becoming too many.. haha. I really wish to see the BTS of those scenes and how did they carry them out. Lol. 

Now that they both confessed thru proper words, i think that they will be less reserved now once they get together and maybe we'll get more kisses then. Hahaha. 

But... How am i going to wait another week for CLOY? huhuhaha. I'm so excited to see the next episodes and im also so excited for CLOY to achieve higher ratings but next week is the end as well :(

Yes, I think if anything, it will happen after the movie. HB does not like it when the focus is on his personal life to overshadow his projects. After CLOY, HB will start filming his movie, so he will be quite busy. But we all know, despite being busy, our busy bee boy still makes time for his love. SYJ will probably be resting. I don't think she has anything lined up yet. I think Pirates 2 is still up in the air but it won't be for a while. After HB's next movie is when I think we might hear some marriage news. LOL

• Like 4
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, kdramalover0216 said:

4 minutes ago, xxyy said:

Right...no caring whatsoever.....so different from what they are now!! It's like missing connection!

That entire ceremony he was just unknowingly and awkwardly sitting next to the woman he has greater purposes with.....

Aww Binnie....you could have done better!! :wub:

This is why I think HB being casted as RJH and SYJ being casted as YSR is like....perfect. They had encounters before, just like in the drama, but wasn't really aware of each other. Fast forward years later, they meet again. This is what I call destiny.

• Like 9
  • Love 13

That’s why they are fated to meet right now. The ripe and perfect age for marriage, they’re successful and at the peaks of their career. I personally think they have nothing to lose should they choose to get married. Binnie is already a successful CEO of his own agency and SYJ has many acting accolades under her belt.  The only missing title in their life is “hubby” and “wifey”. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

18 minutes ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

That’s why they are fated to meet right now. The ripe and perfect age for marriage, they’re successful and at the peaks of their career. I personally think they have nothing to lose should they choose to get married. Binnie is already a successful CEO of his own agency and SYJ has many acting accolades under her belt.  The only missing title in their life is “hubby” and “wifey”. 

I agree with you! This is the PERFECT timing. Both are successful and have had their careers. Both are at the age of marriage. Both are more stable and mature. Both are so perfect for each other.

I'm so glad they didn't meet earlier - I feel like had they met earlier in their life and career, they may have dated but broken up. But now, we are here for the home run!!

You know, both HB and SYJ are so smart with finances. HB set up his own agency with a close mentor and in the future, if he decides to focus more on private matters (marriage, family), he can still help cultivate a new generation of actors while making money.

SYJ on the other hand, has invested in her own movies, like The Last Princess and got her share of the revenue too. Man, I'm going to cry on the day they announce their marriage. #ingrocerywetrust

• Like 5
  • Love 16

18 minutes ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

Well said !! couldn't agree more!! :thumbsup:

• Like 5
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Kyoya said:

If HB will still shoot his next movie, will it minimize the possibility of them announcing their relationship/marriage? Because it might overshadow the movie? I hope SYJ will get enough rest after this. They can go to LA again and rest for a while. Lol. 

I really hope we don't have to wait so long and they say something in the next few weeks while riding the success wave of cloy. My impatient heart needs confirmation :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xxyy said:

Little did they know they were destined for greatness together. I was so excited and look up and found these videos on youtube and Facebook.

I wonder if they even talk to one another back then? So different from their interaction we see now a days! haha Cute! Please get married already

I swear I read an article of HB and SYJ interview last December 2019 acknowledging how they met in an award show before but I can't find it anymore!! :( They were talking about how they met few years back even before 'The Negotiation', and only said one greeting to one another and never really talk during that award show. I hope someone can find that article! 

It definitely amazing how things turned around and its like they're really destined for each other! :wub:

• Like 14
  • Love 3

My memory doesn’t serve me well in HBs other dramas. But can we talk about his thumb caresses?  Does he usually do that? I cannot help but notice the way his thumbs are always caressing SR/SYJ!  I only want to point that out because my fiance does the same thing and it’s his way of showing affection and a little silent “I love you” to me.  HB and his thumb action has me tickled! Is it written in the script to caress SYJs back, hands, fingers arms with his thumb or is that a thing between the both of them?

One thing I really like about the grocery photos is that HB is pushing a small shopping cart, even though they “claimed” they were there with friends. If so, they would have picked the bigger shopping cart, right?  Because I only shop for myself & fiance, this is the size cart I always choose at my local grocery store since it’s just us. 

• Like 14
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, cybertron said:

Hi,anyone can help to explain about the rating??

On wikipedia (TVN)

1. Reply 1988.  : 18.80%

2. Goblin.          : 18.68%

3. Mr.Sunshine : 18.12%

4. CLOY.             : 17.70%

https://www.soompi.com/article/1382226wpp/crash-landing-on-you-achieves-4th-highest-ratings-in-tvn-history

But based on this article :

1. Goblin.          20%.

2. Reply 1988  :  19.6%

3. Mr Sunshine : 18.1%

4. Cloy.              : 17.7%

Isnt the peak rating for CLOY is 19%.

And some other article said Mr Sunshine is no 1.surpass Goblin.

Yup, the peak rating for CLOY is 19% (Anyone know in which scene they got this peak rating?)

for the highest peak rating/viewership rating  on TVN still holding by Goblin which is got 20,5% on last episode.

While Mr. SUnshine got highest peak rating 20% on last episode.

It's true about Mr.Sunshine is no.1 surpass Goblin, but in avarage rating (1-16) they got 12,955% (National) and 14,747% (Seoul) while Goblin got average rating 12,924% and 14,729%.

on the other side Mr.Sunshine got highest rating on Seoul at ep.16 is 21,828% while Goblin got 20,968%.

Indicator highest rating is base on National wide rating, so Wikipedia notes the Highest rating Drama for TVN Cable is Goblin which is got 18,680%.

And for all TV Cable Drama Rating still holding by Sky Castle which is got 23,779% (National) and 24,357%(Seoul).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7