[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

33 minutes ago, Hyun_Bin_Boo said:

Can't stop watching that bts video on repeat, going to have MAJOR withdrawal symptoms after next weekend. 

Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin, take responsibility!! 

Exactly and during ring exchange they hold their hand

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ShinTitanium said:

I am sooo in love too with RJH and YSR..unexplained feelings of happiness. I hope and pray that after Crash Landing on you finale, this thread will continue their lovestory..ah i'm crying..I hope 

I hope we continue this thread even cloy finidhed

• Like 2
  • Love 7

OH MY GOD....PLEASE SAFE MY HEART. I'M SQUEALING OVER THEIR CUTENESS

LOVE IN THE AIR!! I NEED MORE BTS

hyunbin so playful in here, I can see their closeness. They are like real couple in this bts (well I believe they are)

Edited by whatever15
  • Like 8
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, JMarei said:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

action speaks louder than words

q1l4d8pgl00d.gif

wzc6sdx62d42.gif

We know! We know! We know! You just want to tell us that you really like her hand right Hyun Bin Shi? :lol:- HB's ideal type: someone who has pretty hand :lol:..SY indeed has pretty hand! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Omfg did anyone had notice his face expression when he wanted to crosses his fingers with Yejin’s on the first part of the bts? That one when they were with the couple rings, the look that he did to Yejin when she accepts that they crossed their hands melted me . He looked so intense towards her and made a most satisfied expression ever. The best bts.:wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, sheeeeee said:

WHAT SHOULD WE DO ONCE THE DRAMA OVER?!!! 

I NEED MY DAILY BINJIN CONTENTS :bawling:

Is it only me or SYJ try to smell HB ‘s hair/head on this video 0:16 :rolleyes: it looks like a mother smell his baby boy after he play outside or checking on Husband is he wash his hair or not :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

This is the best BTS so far for me. I love it. Love it :heart:

If i compare with another BTS, HB looks more playful and  cheering SYJ.

Seems SYJ still in real bad cough. I can hear her nasal voice during Ep.14 and on this BTS.

It's a lovely think when you cheer up your partner. And it's HB turns to do that for SYJ unni :wub:

Eventhough i'm losing my passion to see RiRi couple since episode 13 (some of RiRi couple scene feels not irrelevant for me and i feel disappointing on how writer development RJH character. He's cute but not strong character as i seen RJH in earliest episode. How come a male lead crying a lot more than the female lead) but i'm still praying this drama will get the highest rating!

BinJin and all the cast CLOY deserve to get the best rating. 

Question Are they still filming?

If yes, So the news about the last shooting on 8 February is false?

I wonder why they said the last shooting is on 8 February after SYJ's  news drop to Emergency hospital. :o

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, whatever15 said:

hyunbin so playful in here, I can see their closeness. They are like real couple in this bts (well I believe they are)

Yup, he is more playful here compared to their previous BTS wherein he always looked so serious or maybe he's just being in character :joy:

If HB and Yejin won't get married in real life, and if HB would marry another girl (there were all sorts of rumors too since he's been denying his relationship with Yejin), that will probably be the biggest betrayal in my life :joy:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, phoenixember said:

Only BinJin shippers know.

1. Pretty Co-Star Who Buys Me Beer

2. "___ likes ___ more."

3. Nudging with the elbow because someone is just staring and not working

4. Tapping of a friend's thigh

5. Channel 20

6. In grocery we trust

7. Check your DM

Feel free to add more :)

(Omooooo.. can you imagine the sepanx next week when CLOY ends?)

Can you tell me what is the 7th one. Check your DM

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, peggygordon said:

This is the best BTS so far for me.

If i compare with another BTS, HB looks more playful and  cheering SYJ.

Seems SYJ still in real bad cough. I can hear her nasal voice during Ep.14 and on this BTS.

It's a lovely think when you cheer up your partner. And it's HB turns to do that for SYJ unni :wub:

Eventhough i'm losing my passion to see RiRi couple since episode 13 (some of RiRi couple scene feels not irrelevant for me and i feel disappointing on how writer development RJH character. He's cute but not strong character as i seen RJH in earliest episode. How come a male lead crying a lot more than the female lead) but i'm still praying this drama will get the highest rating!

BinJin and all the cast CLOY deserve to get the best rating. 

Question Are they still filming?

If yes, So the news about the last shooting on 8 February is false?

I wonder why they said the last shooting is on 8 February after SYJ's  news drop to Emergency hospital. :o

I don't know if she has a bad cough or if she's nasal-y from all the crying scenes she did at the hospital?

I think they are still filming. Someone posted that they just received the last script yesterday or something; seems too quick to be done with all the filming.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Haarik said:

Can you tell me what is the 7th one. Check your DM

A few days ago, someone posted a picture of SYJ and HB eating at a korean restaurant. The picture was them sitting next to each other and a grandma, who I think was the owner of the restaurant. I think HB and SYJ were eating with the crew after filming, but the pic was only SYJ, HB and the grandma. The pic went viral and was being posted on IG.

VAST agency started commenting on all the pics telling them to "Check your DM" and in the DM, they said they did not get permission from the actor (HB) to post the pic, and to remove the pic.

The pics are pretty much all gone from instagram now. That's the "Check your DM" joke. LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 3