[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Well although i personally don't see hands clearly, I was really curious, what caused his glance 0:56-0:58:blink:, now i get it, it makes sense, but still find it questionable. It seems, they didn't been aware of filming: Son asked "Did you really film this" they both:sweatingbullets:.

Edited by Binniejinnieslways
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, lavanta said:

For me colour could be deceiving. There are points need to be addressed: 

1. When SYJ moved, HB arm didn't move accordingly. If they held hands, he should have moved too

2. The thumb position of the left hand is opposite of what is supposed to be. So it is HB's hand

I can't say i am 100% sure. The more i look at it, the more i am confused:unsure: I find no reason for them to hold hands to be honest

For me it’s clearly that is not photoshopped. The other pics were bright because an user edit the brightness for us see better, they did even a gif to be more clear so it’s the first time that I’m not confused about an BinJin content because I could see HB hands over SYJ’s. I’m on heaven right now :wub:.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

For me it’s clearly that is not photoshopped. The other pics were bright because an user edit the brightness for us see better, they did even a gif to be more clear so it’s the first time that I’m not confused about an BinJin content because I could see HB hands over SYJ’s. I’m on heaven right now :wub:.

You are getting me:lol: 70% convinced that HB put his hand on her hands. I mean all the uproar is not because he hold her hands, he does that in many BTS but this was an unnecessary hold so it may be read into something more, right:phew: 

• LOL 6

15 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

I dont see they were holding hand at all. I tried to brighten the vid to 200% and slow it down. The shadow of the table deceived us in that one photo but if you see the highlightened vid, yj was actually rubbing her hands together and when she moved, both of her hands can be seen moving. 

https://streamable.com/36124

Everything under the table was visible to the staff from the front and the camera was also rolling so it’d be a bit weird if they decided to hold hands at that moment. I also agree that they can do way more stuff than just holding hands behind the close door. You know the bed joke by hn didnt just come out of nowhere right :D

But this proves that the thirst for their skinship is real, not only in the drama but also in real life LOL. 

I think what make me inclined to believe it may be true is the position of the thumb of left hand. It may be true:unsure: it is not like a romantic gesture but more like he put his hand on hers casually. 

Edit: I watched it 1000 times already, i am still confused. I was inclined to believe it is true but now i am not. I still think the movement of SYJ at 3:41 of BTS would effect HB's stance. About the thumb position, it might be my eyes are confusing me.. I don't know.. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Come on comrades! We all know that they're professional so it couldn't they're holding hands under an uncovered table in front of cameras. I love sweetness but not the build-up one :( I feel sorry for them cuz it could give a not good image on them esp from tabloid.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2

Try to brighten the video and use 720quality+slow motion, and u will see black & white color (hb shirt+suit) upper syj hand.

Btw look at HB face, its show awkward face when syj ask "did you actually film this?"

#ingrocerywetrust #incloybtswetrust

#forgetitifuduntrustit

Edited by Redtomato
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

I saw this request posted in our couple’s shipping thread at weibo (this picture was removed there  already): Please don’t post photoshopped pic (like the one above) or spread damaging info that could cause unnecessary harms to HB and/or SYJ. :(  With the show’s popularity, things can go viral really fast. i still remember the backlash park-park couple got after WWWSK; some really went over the line - claiming they played footsies under the table during the interview, etc. I hope all of us here could understand. 

Vast requested that the photo at the restaurant (with the owner) be removed, then fans should respect them (vast has their reason) instead of continuing to post it online. 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Helena said:

I saw this request posted in our couple’s shipping thread at weibo (this picture was removed there  already): Please don’t post photoshopped pic (like the one above) or spread damaging info that could cause unnecessary harms to HB and/or SYJ. :(  With the show’s popularity, things can go viral really fast. i still remember the backlash park-park couple got after WWWSK; some really went over the line - claiming they played footsies under the table during the interview, etc. I hope all of us here could understand. 

Vast requested that the photo at the restaurant be removed, then fans should respect them (vast has their reason) instead of continuing to post it online. 

Same with users on IG, they requested the photo to be deleted....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Thanh Hoang said:

Come on comrades! We all know that they're professional so it couldn't they're holding hands under an uncovered table in front of cameras. I love sweetness but not the build-up one :( I feel sorry for them cuz it could give a not good image on them esp from tabloid.

But i think it is exceptional for a people in love...we are rational may think like that..but for the people in love..they just cant help and sometimes they forget about other people...if i analyze from HB action before this..it is not impossible.....they also a human being..they may forget they are actors when they fall in love..we cant control or being fake for a long time...

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

@cybertron the article was about how knetz were pressuring the scriptwriter to give the drama a happy ending. An open ending like my love from the star, the scriptwriter’s past work is also rejected. They jokingly said they would boycott tvn and the scriptwriter if the ending is unsatisfactory. 

I read in some of the comments, if they don't get a happy ending, they will burn the writer's house:lol: Some even says Switzerland ending is not a happy ending. 

I feel sorry for HB and SYJ actually, look how we scrutinised an innocent picture in every possible detail. I am sure they accepted the drama with the knowledge that all eyes will be on them but that much pressure from everyone could be turn off too. 

• Like 6
  • Love 8

18 minutes ago, Helena said:

Vast requested that the photo at the restaurant be removed, then fans should respect them (vast has their reason) instead of continuing to post it online. 

Oh, so VAST or weibo fans are saying the picture was photoshopped?!! But how about the video? (won't be surprised if the video will be removed or the scene edited out...)

Anyways, I can understand VAST doing this as they have been pretty stringent and diligent in putting out any smoke or fire of Binjin couple rumours to protect their privacy and also reputation. 

But it does make it even more suspicious though, hehehe!!

• LOL 3

Yep, the photo has been deleted on IG. That was fast! Everything regarding binjin gets deleted so fast. Blink and you will miss it. As excited as I am that it could be Binnie’s hands, there is no source to that photo, therefore, it is a rumor and a rumor that could hurt them. So, lets all bask in the knowledge of knowing what we know in our hearts and let them be. I wouldn’t want them to be so scared of rumors that they never give us anymore goodies. Especially SYJ, I still hope to see HB appear on her IG! 

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Thanh Hoang said:

Agree.

weibo fans are saying the picture was photoshopped?!! But how about the video? (won't be surprised if the video will be removed or the scene edited out...)

the angles & lighting can be deceiving.  

Just like some insisting park-park couple played footsies under the table during the interview (it was the angle).

I am so worried that it will be in the headline & the backlash from the public.

For fans on twitter, please remove the picture. Please...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1