[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

Have you guys seen this?

Hyunbin is actually holding YeJin's hand under the table :love:

WOAH!! I'm rubbing my eyes to double and triple check if I saw it right?!! HB was really holding SYJ's hand under the table?? That's his hand (with blue sleeves) on hers, right?? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

7 minutes ago, mesokkom said:

OMG. This is true or photoshop. I could not believe my eyes

Doesn't seem to be photoshopped because of the quality and grains and color (I might be wrong though.). This is me hoping against hope that this is a slip from CEO closer. Hahahahahaha #ninja

I was just about to go to sleep and now, how could I?

Check your DM coming right at us! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

How come no one notice this earlier? It is quite impossible. Since all of us had been watching and analysing all their body language like crazy...haha...:D

But where did that picture come from? I don’t recall that it is not part of the scenes aired and neither is it part of the BTS shown to us. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

After seeing the picture, i went back and check the behind the scenes video with high quality. I don't know, it does not seem like it's HB's hand in the video. The image is a bit low quality so it kind of blurs the colours. Although i want it to be his hands, i am 50-50 about it:unsure:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

Have you guys seen this?

Hyunbin is actually holding YeJin's hand under the table:love:

I am so curious level 101 LOL dunno if its true or not bcs they are so brave to secretly holding hands while filming in front of staff but if its true they holding hand it might be at minute 3.20 - 3.35

omo omo :phew:

• LOL 4

13 minutes ago, phoenixember said:

Doesn't seem to be photoshopped because of the quality and grains and color (I might be wrong though.). This is me hoping against hope that this is a slip from CEO closer. Hahahahahaha #ninja

I was just about to go to sleep and now, how could I?

Check your DM coming right at us! :D

1 vote for photoshop :ph34r: That's my conclusion after checking again the clip :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

@Jellysshi I watched it couple of times, at 3:41 Son Yejin moves but it doesn't affect HB's arm movement at all. That's why i think they not holding hands. I don't know, it may be true though, may be my eyes are mistaken

I don't wanna crush the positivity/hopes here as i am also their shipper and i want nothing more than them to be together but I mean they don't need to hold hands under the table like some idol in 20s. They are very mature for such action, plus they wouldn't resort to that since their relationship is an open secret in the industry. Also they are strictly professional when it comes to acting so PDA would be a no for them during shooting. I am sure they do more than holding hands back at home :wub:

• Like 12
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 6

14 minutes ago, Jellysshi said:

I am so curious level 101 LOL dunno if its true or not bcs they are so brave to secretly holding hands while filming in front of staff but if its true they holding hand it might be at minute 3.20 - 3.35

omo omo :phew:

I went to watch too but I cannot see anything either so I don’t think they are holding hands. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I used photoshop to replicate the image above- the pic  is not fake - however i used lighting to the max and the angle is the same - BUT the lighting underneath could easily play part , she wears white shirt and in the dark her coat can look from a different angle darker. So i don't think they held hands - it's probably that lighting or luck of that makes it look dark while she simply crosses her fingers. 

xoxo

PS: Vast DM me i'm gonna need a salary soon.... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Insightful 3