[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

56 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

They're getting a lot of recognization in fact one preview that have the pic of Seo Dan and Seung-joon on the thumbnail  got more views  on Youtube that the one that had RiRi couple on the thumb, and I see a lot of ppl talking and fangirling over this ship as well.

I think those were getting more views simply because of the length, it was the more complete preview compared to the 15 seconds one so it's only natural that it would get more views. The 2nd leads are also very cute and Dan is super pretty too! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Haarik said:
And the conversation goes like,

YSR:  You are not looking like my bodyguard anymore

RJH: It is because I am the only person who babysits our baby most of the time. I got lean because of that . And I also have to practice for piano recitals.

YSR: Ri Jeong Hyuk Shi, You are the one who wants twins. Now take responsibility. I have work equal to mountain.

Man Bok should come here and read this.

Then tell the writer we want this in the drama.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, Haarik said:

Guys, If you paste the link as plain text, it will appear with it's image.

I am also curious about this scene. He is not bulked up. I don't know how will they give explanation for this. May be he will become a pianist  and also the father of twins. And the conversation goes like,

YSR:  You are not looking like my bodyguard anymore

RJH: It is because I am the only person who babysits our baby most of the time. I got lean because of that . And I also have to practice for piano recitals.

YSR: Ri Jeong Hyuk Shi, You are the one who wants twins. Now take responsibility. I have work equal to mountain.

:joy::joy::joy: Your little story was amazing.

I always noticed that he was skinny on this pic and didn’t have muscle but on that scene of the three (RiRi couple and Seo Dan meeting) looks like he was bulked up , so I’m confused :blink:because both of them was shooter on Switzerland.I also think that they would meet again on Switzerland but them (if they had the twins because of that gossip of that twins that TvN was looking for to cast was because of them) how they will finish their plot because the scenes of Switzerland was already shoot and how they will do with the twins part? Unless that they had already shoot with another kids on Switzerland and we don’t know.... Many possibilities .

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

I don't know but Se-ri it's very fragile and looks like her condition get worse because her mom needs to call the doctor and the ''rat'' got arrested by the police at the hospital and his family was abducted (we know who did that to them <_<)

And one a pic of spoiler on the twitter ppl share that they spotted Yejin and HB shooting outside and Hb was with handcuff unlocked at o him and since the last scene from ep. 14 ended with the cops arriving where Jeong-hyuk was my theory it's that he will be arrested as well but or Se-ri will release him or he will run away since on that pic looks like a cuff.

The pic that I'm talking about it's this :

https://twitter.com/jieun_cindy22/status/1227059652547842048?s=20

I answered on the wrong post before :sweatingbullets:.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Site Admin said:

There's a huge difference between wishful thinking and solid evidence, it's right there happening before our very eyes.

@Site Admin THIS. I first noticed this never seen before transformation of HB when i accidentally watched their Nego IV on YT with KBS (the one took place at the theatre), in which he made jokes several times. If it was someone else, i wouldnt be surprised at all. But since it was the ever shy HB, i was stunned.

Plus, nearing the end of the video, my jaws almost dropped when i saw they laughed wholeheartedly over their messed up closing greetings. I thought to myself "wait..what?..whoaa.."

He used to be like a ball of boredom who would rather sleep than mingle with people. There were times that you can see his discomfort amid a sea of strangers.

Exhibit A, during the promotional event of The Swindlers. Specifically during their V-live session, even though Park Kyung Lim was there served as the MC, it was somewhat painful to see HB being his usual quiet self in the midst of the entire cast members.

Hyun Bin is giving away himself without him noticing. He just can't help himself.

Even the ever poker face SYJ whose smile mostly hid her true inner feelings (as seen in the bts clips every now and then) can hardly contain her emotions and gestures anymore lately.

But his attitude right now screams "I know somebody's watching. I know this would go viral. Whatever. I don't care."

At this point, i dont think both of them could care less about how people would react anymore. Take the bts of the hospital scene for instance, it's not even R-Rated scene and yet SYJ couldn't keep it together and delivering simple lines without laughing just by looking at HB's face (although i couldnt blame her for that. HB's shirt was half unbuttoned at the time so maybe she got distracted. But then again, after all this time, how come she got all blushed just because of that situation, if it wasnt for her sanity inside got shaken for real).

And the fact that HB kept messing up his execution during the ring scene really puzzled me. I mean, even the director laughed for real when he discussed that interlocking scene while half dancing with his leading lady. I appreciate this new extra side of him tho.

I sincerely hope that he would never find anyone like SYJ anymore in his future life. And the way he felt about himself around her, i wish it would stay forever in his mind & heart. That feeling of real, unspoken affection.

• Like 6
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

Help me guys:

I'm new here and I don't know how the things works properly yet but always that I want to share a pic (and we just can post a pic if it's from some post) anyways the majority part of the time the pics that I post here are from twitter but all the time that I post the link the tweet doesn't appear here like from some ppl just the link appears but not the pic with the tweet ( u guys could understand me? sorry my english isn't fluent so it's hard for me sometimes explain everything detailed).

So please if somebody could help me I would be glad. In fact once I was able to share here a pic and the tweet appeared together so wasn't necessary access the link but now I can't do the same :tears:.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

I think those were getting more views simply because of the length, it was the more complete preview compared to the 15 seconds one so it's only natural that it would get more views. The 2nd leads are also very cute and Dan is super pretty too! 

Wasn’t this recent one that I was talking be4. But even if was the complete version it’s amazing because the one that had RiRi couple on the thumbs just showed the parts that they was on it of plot and not the other characters and even that ppl viewed more the other video. Besides like I said they’ve got already many fans, and when they kissed many of them was happy. So it’s not true that they’re forgotten, a lot of ppl was shipping them since their first interaction.

Like I said previously here you won’t see we  sharing or commenting  about other ships/couple since this isn’t the intuition of this forum page ^^

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

:joy::joy::joy: Your little story was amazing.

I always noticed that he was skinny on this pic and didn’t have muscle but on that scene of the three (RiRi couple and Seo Dan meeting) looks like he was bulked up , so I’m confused :blink:because both of them was shooter on Switzerland.I also think that they would meet again on Switzerland but them (if they had the twins because of that gossip of that twins that TvN was looking for to cast was because of them) how they will finish their plot because the scenes of Switzerland was already shoot and how they will do with the twins part? Unless that they had already shoot with another kids on Switzerland and we don’t know.... Many possibilities .

The twitter pic must be from S.K. I think they will end the story in S.K. The shooting locations were S.K, Switzerland and Mongolia. Till now they never mentioned anything related to Mongolia. I don't think they shot N.K Scenes there. They will air Mongolia scenes in upcoming episodes I think.

I translated the below link from Korean with Google Translate.

Naver Link: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002810091

[Yes] Son Ye Jin X Hyun Bin 'Love's Crash'-Switzerland followed by Mongolia

2019.09.14. 9:00 AM

[Star News Yoon Sung-yeol Reporter]Original image0002810091_001_20190914093520071.jpg?type=w540Hyun Bin (left) and Son Ye Jin / Photo = star news

actors Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin starring TVN new Saturday drama 'The Unexpected Love' continues shooting abroad in Mongolia.

As a result of the coverage of Star News on the 14th, the team of 'The crashless love' will leave for Mongolia next week and start shooting. The cast and crew, who recently returned from shooting in Switzerland, are reportedly in the midst of preparing to shoot as soon as the Chuseok holiday passes.

Love Crashes is a drama about the secret love story of a chaebol heiress who crashed into North Korea due to a paragliding accident and a North Korean officer who loves to hide and protect her. Hyun Bin and Sohn Ye Jin, who reunited for more than a year after the movie 'Negotiation', which was released in September last year, are expected to be disappointed because they are starring men and women.

In addition, news of overseas location shooting has been posted one after another, increasing interest. Exotic landscapes from Switzerland and Mongolia will add to the perfection of the work.

On the other hand, Park Ji-eun, who created a series of popular dramas such as 'The Queen of Reversal', 'You Who Rolled on the Vine,' 'You Come From the Star', 'Producer', and 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' I was writing. Also, 'Good Wipe', 'Life on Mas', and 'Romance'

In addition to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, Seo Ji-hye, Kim Jung-hyun, Oh Man-seok, Kim Young-min, Kim Sun-young, Nam Kyung-eup, Kim Jung-nan, So-yeon Yun, Ji-min, and Park Hyung-su were cast. It will be broadcast in the second half of this year.

Yunseongyeol reporter @ bogo109

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Woodshop said:

@Site Admin THIS. I first noticed this never seen before transformation of HB when i accidentally watched their Nego IV on YT with KBS (the one took place at the theatre), in which he made jokes several times. If it was someone else, i wouldnt be surprised at all. But since it was the ever shy HB, i was stunned.

Plus, nearing the end of the video, my jaws almost dropped when i saw they laughed wholeheartedly over their messed up closing greetings. I thought to myself "wait..what?..whoaa.."

Agree with you.. after the negotiation promo is done, i was so sad because there's not gonna be any interview of both of them anymore. Then the news about they're gonna make a rom-com together was so exciting.. and then come this one which i really love. HB looked fresh, confident, funny, silly, and easygoing.. even SYJ ask what's wrong with him :D

• Like 7
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, avocado yum said:

The title of the video tho:joy: bcs this kind of video using the actor real name it's giving fans alot of idea and shock when reading it at first

The Swoon always does that. When I first know the channel I was on shock (I think that was back when Park Bo-Young was shooting Abyss) and they used her real name instead of the character so I was like : what? She did what? :joy:.

Even The Swoon is a BinJin shipper :wub:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Haarik said:

The twitter pic must be from S.K. I think they will end the story in S.K. The shooting locations were S.K, Switzerland and Mongolia. Till now they never mentioned anything related to Mongolia. I don't think they shot N.K Scenes there. They will air Mongolia scenes in upcoming episodes I think.

I translated the below link from Korean with Google Translate.

Naver Link: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002810091

Nope I was talking about their pic on that dinner table that u uploaded I think that's from Switzerland.

I always thought that the Mongolia scenes was the ones from where they go to Pyongyang on that train and hotel...It wasn't???

• Like 3

The preview of episode 15 with eng subs :

https://twitter.com/DUCKHU_TV/status/1227170227584061440?s=20

I'm definitely not okay, Se-ri is weak and the ducklings are getting arrested. Also captain was accused to be a spy :bawling:.

Leave my OTP alone :tears:.

Eng subs by : DUCKHU TV on tt https://twitter.com/DUCKHU_TV

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

The Swoon always does that. When I first know the channel I was on shock (I think that was back when Park Bo-Young was shooting Abyss) and they used her real name instead of the character so I was like : what? She did what? :joy:.

Even The Swoon is a BinJin shipper :wub:.

even sbs is a shipper :kiss_wink:

On the thumbnail:  Our meeting is destiny :heart:

Title: Why is SYJ here...:heart:HBxSYJ | Secret Garden

FC35D015-A7CA-4529-B9D6-EC228385FBD9.jpg

Credit

Sbs just edited the thumbnail according to the fanpage. I mean they didn’t meet in the drama so why putting them on the thumbnail with such suggestive title :blush:

@Haarik they filmed the scenes of them traveling by train to Pyong Yang to take the passport photo in Mongolia. It was said in one of the interviews but I dont remember which one. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Sbs just edited the thumbnail according to the fanpage. I mean they didn’t meet in the drama so why putting them on the thumbnail with such suggestive title :blush:

To gain viewers ofc:joy: bcs of the current drama popularity and the shippers thirst of binjin content:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

1 minute ago, BINGO_O said:

Everybody wants a piece of CLOY success now :joy::joy::joy:, the drama that before even starts shooting everyone was saying that would be a flop and the plot was mess.

That channel that uploaded the videos of The Negotiation promotions did the same. We were always begging for eng subs and nothing, but with the popularity of the drama following with the increasing of BinJin shippers they uploaded their videos once again with eng subs and on the end of all their videos they putted a romantic song as well :D.

• Like 5
  • LOL 16