Quantcast

47 minutes ago, corey said:

Ok I watched episode 7 raw just to see the body language of OHJ and CSY. Here is what I think

Reveal hidden contents

HE definitely breaches her personal space in the criminal's house. Meaning, he gets closer to her in literal sense that it would have been warranted by their relationship so far. This suggests, although very slightly, that he might be interested in her??? Veeery slightly??? Also- by the end of the episode these two start to communicate without speaking, just by looking at each other (this works best, of course when he takes off his sunglasses).

So overall, I do not have high hopes. It seems to me that they would develop great professional rapport and would be "complementary" to each other in their work - she noticing things he does not, he processing her observation and guiding her.

[Sigh] I was hoping for something more obvious, but we still have more than 10 episodes left, so I am not losing hope entirely.

Yes he is for now at least  as human being  he  so interested  in her, he trying to profile her reaction and understand  her response  but since she emotional  one and honest one that dont hold back saying what she think about him too he having a hard time  trying  to figure her out 

And for the romance  part

Spoiler

Yeh  that house scene  had so much meaning  

First he really get so close to her now , holding the camera  with her and touching  her hands, and stepping so close to her and staring  at her face and especially  her eyes trying to figure her reaction , so curious  about her reasons and what going on her head 

Second  the way they just made that eyes battle after his and her comment about each other and he lose , he was the one who looked away and try to change the subject  saying that time is important  for child  kidnapping  and CSY  face was :confused: ( who was here wasting  time first :joy:

So in human level  he sure so interested 

But I was here written  even when watching live that for me the ship sailing  from OHJ  side, I will wait to see him and his offer  but that way of looking had more in it 

And Jang  hyuk  dont act meanless he just  deliver the real feeling  of the character 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

@nona88, yes, I am also counting on Jang Hyuk - it was mentioned (in the ther thread about JH, I think) that he says he does not get many scripts with romances - and presumably he wants to - so maybe he did chose this drama for the romance part? Who knows? Anyway, thank you :)

• Like 6

they clearly teasing us with the Kdrama eye locked move  :joy:

15824018471582401839.gif

15824021531582402149.gif

them the  next 10 episodes :mrgreen:

Oppa tell me what you saw

CSY : you :tounge_wink:

15824019961582401990.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@Ameera Ali Your gifs are the best! Keep them coming! :lol:

@nona88 @corey I’m hopping on this ship whether it’s real or not B) She should start wearing her sunglasses so we can call them “sunglasses couple” 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

@dramafan33 thanks :wub:, he touch her hand too 

- are we reading to much in their chemistry :joy:

15824050211582405017.gif

they are visually great together :relaxed:

15824052211582405216.gif

15824053441582405335.gif

Spoiler

15824054741582405469.gif

Me thinking :D

Spoiler

As much I love his hair is their any spare :D

15824058301582405828.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Ok I saw the scene where OHJ and SY talk in the criminal’s room with the toys. He reminds me of LYO the character he played on Beautiful Mind, let me elaborate 

Spoiler

The way he asked her “Does she feel guilty? does she always empathize like this?” He sounded genuinely curious. Like he was studying her behavior, like he really doesn’t understand. I keep thinking he has some sort of antisocial disorder and it was there before the explosion. He probably is fascinated with studying the human psyche and behavior precisely because he doesn’t understand it instinctively. Because of this disorder it’s also easier for him to put himself in the shoes of the killers. Although Jang Hyuk said that OHJ “forgot to feel pain” so I’m not sure so maybe he is like this as a result of trauma after Isu’s death but I just feel like he was probably always “different”. That scene gave me a LYO observing people’s face to “read” them, vibe. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

What I want to see now is the face of the chief  when OHJ  and the team solved  the hopless case that they even know it lost one and bring the kid back a life with criminal 

:joy: it the case which all the national  watching it and a child case they wanted to use it to get ride of team leader  and OHJ  guess what it the case that making them stay more stronger then before and clear their  records  ( and OHJ back as the national great profiler) 

14 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Ok I saw the scene where OHJ and SY talk in the criminal’s room with the toys. He reminds me of LYO the character he played on Beautiful Mind, let me elaborate 

Hide contents

The way he asked her “Does she feel guilty? does she always empathize like this?” He sounded genuinely curious. Like he was studying her behavior, like he really doesn’t understand. I keep thinking he has some sort of antisocial disorder and it was there before the explosion. He probably is fascinated with studying the human psyche and behavior precisely because he doesn’t understand it instinctively. Because of this disorder it’s also easier for him to put himself in the shoes of the killers. Although Jang Hyuk said that OHJ “forgot to feel pain” so I’m not sure so maybe he is like this as a result of trauma after Isu’s death but I just feel like he was probably always “different”. That scene gave me a LYO observing people’s face to “read” them, vibe. 

Yes that why I said even as human  being he so interested  and curious  about 

I agree that maybe the accident  did affect and made it more bad but I am more with you that he had always  had difficulty in the normal emotional even before the accident  

The way he curious is not something  for losing it after being with you more then 20 year at least  it something  that you always  was curious about

I dont say he was Soicahpath  all his life or even now I think it more he had always low EQ for feeling  and the way to Express them and it getting more bad with the trauma  from the accident  

( we can connected that to many behavior he had before  the accident  specially how he behaves in it ) 

P.s. EQ  is standing for emotional intelligence and it something  that most of the time come with  the high IQ

• Like 4

Something that change in ep 7 too

OHJ  start talking his thoughts  and profiler loud infornt  of CSY, he using words " look...., that mean...," and he already  acting as teacher  making her try to guess and think with him :heart:

that show how much he trust her and comfortable with her and as we said already  that he see in her more then the memories ability. 

P.s. like the brother -sister  act specially  that she called him oppa  even when it wasn't a big scene but it was awkward  funny for me

Edited by nona88
  • Like 6

I loved the team today they were the only one working hard on the case ( everyone else was using the child case to his own advantage  or too lazy to look for the child probably ) 

15824196271582419625.gif

15824197621582419760.gif

• Like 8

3 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Hide contents

Haha I had same thought too during that scene.  Also because of what his fiance said before so I was thinking yea but there is varying degrees of it.  Maybe he's not as bad.

• Like 6

Ah, ratings for yesterday is only 1.8% :(. I guess I’ve come to accept the inevitable that their ratings are not gonna be great due to same slot competition! Probably people are gonna check our this show not on TV but over streaming channels instead. 

Anyways, still glad we’re enjoying talking about the show here! I can’t wait to watch tonight’s episode! 

• Like 9

I cannot understand why are some of you guys so obsessed with the romance element of this drama when it is clearly an investigation/crime genre haha... 

Anyway I finished ep 7 and I have one question :

Spoiler

If the female lawyer abduct the kid after the fender bender, why is there the scene is the previous episode of the kid running up the mountain hiding in a small shed?

Or maybe the timeline should be like this : after the kid ran from his school, he hid under the drain, then the fellow pulled him out, the kid managed to run up the mountain, hid in the shed, then got discovered and thrown into a sack, put into the trunk, then the fender bender..

And I also notice that OHY is wearing much more layers of clothing outdoors as compared to CSY.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I cannot understand why are some of you guys so obsessed with the romance element of this drama when it is clearly an investigation/crime genre haha... 

Anyway I finished ep 7 and I have one question :

Hide contents

If the female lawyer abduct the kid after the fender bender, why is there the scene is the previous episode of the kid running up the mountain hiding in a small shed?

Or maybe the timeline should be like this : after the kid ran from his school, he hid under the drain, then the fellow pulled him out, the kid managed to run up the mountain, hid in the shed, then got discovered and thrown into a sack, put into the trunk, then the fender bender..

I think is the long drought from him not doing romance dramas.  Actually, I always saw it as more teacher and student relationship, but have no objection if it goes to romance.

I think I saw timeline more with your or scenario.

• Like 9

@corey @nona88 @dramafan33 I agree with you too! I love that scene. And I really think he lacks the ability to empathise, not just after but even before the incident. He's always seem aloof. But now he went all the way to SY's house to meet her, helping her now, I think she will slowly change him.

@Ameera Ali Your gifs are hilarious! Love them! :lol: And I had the same thought when I watched OHJ go all over the place searching for the boy...perhaps he can tie his gorgeous mane up sometimes? 

20200223-104325.jpg
20200223-104344.jpg
20200223-104404.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 2

@Prettysup Well, personally, I’m not obsessed. I’m just having fun playing along with the idea. The crime mystery here is not “that” super exciting to me, its just ok, so my focus goes to the characters interactions. I suppose there’s no rule as to how to enjoy a drama? 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

I think is the long drought from him not doing romance dramas.  Actually, I always saw it as more teacher and student relationship, but have no objection if it goes to romance.

I think I saw timeline more with your or scenario.

1 minute ago, dramafan33 said:

@Prettysup Well, personally, I’m not obsessed. I’m just having fun playing along with the idea. The crime mystery here is not “that” super exciting to me, its just ok, so my focus goes to the characters interactions. I suppose there’s no rule as to how to enjoy a drama? 

No worries, there is certainly no rule, I was just finding it funny and thinking aloud..  Maybe it is as what phoenix said, it is because of his long drought from romance that fans start to have their own fantasies

Anyway new HD pics for ep 7 are out

87399664_1584370075071982_40636489473720

87489297_1584370325071957_85307716923755

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

She should take short cut like oppa :mrgreen:

Can we just say the way JH landed on his feet and sprang up right away is kind of like a superhero.  It's interesting how he don't mind getting into it, but at the same time he kind of backs off and let them do the rest.

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 8

I watched ep 7 with subs. Some random thoughts about it 

Spoiler

1) My favorite scene is the one we discussed above, the conversation between OHJ and SY where he asks her if she is always that empathetic and she tells him that he lacks empathy. Like I said before, it reminded me of Beautiful Mind where his character lacked the ability to have empathy. Im leaning towards the idea that he has the same issue here. Is it from birth, due to brain damage or is it trauma? I’m curious to learn more about him

2) The child actor who played Hyun Soo was great and I was worried all the time for him but I’ll say, I was not as invested in the “lawyer who thought he was her child” part. I feel it was all too much coincidence how the child molester and she met. Unless we find out later that this somehow connects to the main plot and there is a mastermind provoking these encounters, I feel this was a bit “weak” 

3) Choi and the other superior he always talk said they don’t know who is the higher up who asked them to “let the Oh Hyun Jae issue slide”. Interesting! Who would it be? Someone connected to “The Guy”? The Guy wants to continue “playing” with OHJ so he probably wants him back right? It reminded me of Voice, I believe there was an unknown higher up who allowed the female lead to form and lead her special division but I don’t remember who it ended up being. 

4) I wonder if tomorrow’s case will be related to the main plot or of if it will be a “case of the week”. I like the actor who plays the criminal though, he worked with Jang Hyuk in Bad Papa. I don’t mind cases of the week too much as long as they show character development for the leads (there was at least that little scene between OHJ and SY today) but If they don’t also move the main at least slightly each week it can be a bit frustrating. Let’s hope they balance it out. 

@phoenix24 He landed like a cat! He always reminds me of a cat, and now a lion because of the mane :P

• Like 5
  • Love 2

With the title  the genius  profiler is back 

We have new still's :heart:

And the three  Is working together in police  officer

0000800429_001_20200223144511733.jpg?typ

Okay my funny  explaining to the article It talk about how the chief  plan want  bad :smirk: I mean they saying team could save the child  ( thanks God) and that suprised everyone  including  the chief ( he couldnt understand  how they solved that :joy:

It said that CSY  was the reason  why the team take the case ( I guess OHJ called  team leader  asked her to take over the case so he could work on it officially  after CSY called him) 

anyway they have a new case , someone danger and he aske for OHJ

Source

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

@corey @nona88 @dramafan33 I agree with you too! I love that scene. And I really think he lacks the ability to empathise, not just after but even before the incident. He's always seem aloof. But now he went all the way to SY's house to meet her, helping her now, I think she will slowly change him

Yes she affect him I like the house scene  exactly  for that , 

It like the first time they meet  and he went over the limited  talking  about her an it was one second she talk back and he was speechless  for a moment  and change the subject  next 

It happened  again in ep 7 

I guess the way she purely  see him of what he is,keep  suprising  him, she just see it and say it without  thinking  or judgement  she easy without even realizing  switched  the places with him and make him the subject  of analyze  and leave him speechless all in one honest  reaction 

About how  she affect  him as I write above the way she just seeing  things, her emotional  but calmly thinking,  reaction, her suprising  response  to his harsh words clearly  affects him 

But another thing he was affecting  by he could empathize with her sometimes  especially  when she have the same feeling  he had 

Just like In ep 2 scene i know he was using her from the start but that scene when he decided  to help her, his tear,  his connected to her was really " i pity you and i pity myself too" he connected to the same despaired, fear and pain feelings she had in that moment  and he has too 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 6