Quantcast

21 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@nona88 Thanks a lot for the compliment:love:... The oppa has become my suspect number one.

I think you might be right... There is something going on with him. Or at least this is what the show wants us to think... But- he doesn't seem to be old enough to be the main baddy... maybe he's just part of "the organization"?

• Like 4

@bebebisous33 Oppa has been my number 1 suspect even when most people were still distracted by “killer now in comma” but it wasn’t due to my great deduction skills (which I don’t have) but more because of that odd statement he made about “his greatest wish is to not stand out” The statement made me pay attention, that whole exchange was odd. I know he is on the surface some kind of comic relief but something with him seems off. I might also be influenced by the fact that this guy played a weird comical villain in “The Fiery Priest” he kinda stole the show there so I figure he won’t be playing a casual kinda “filler” comic relief oppa here (?) and then someone pointed him out on twitter as well so Ive been observing him since :P The “wiretapping guy” also felt a mix of comical flamboyant and creepy with his hand movement (he reminds me of Moriarty, and I can picture this actor playing that role) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

I think you might be right... There is something going on with him. Or at least this is what the show wants us to think... But- he doesn't seem to be old enough to be the main baddy... maybe he's just part of "the organization"?

Like you, I also think that there is more than The Guy... because he was always updated right on time. How could he let GS know which identity he could use as police officer?

@dramafan33 yes, that sentence caught my attention too as it fits the profile of The Guy: average, normality, conformity... 

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:
2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Like you, I also think that there is more than The Guy... because he was always updated right on time. How could he let GS know which identity he could use as police officer?

@dramafan33 yes, that sentence caught my attention too as it fits the profile of The Guy: average, normality, conformity...

Agree to he said how it hard to live like a normal and average  person 

That something that make him even more suspicious as he was saying he never lived like that 

Okay poor him if he wasn't our criminal  in the end :joy: I like his scenes with CSY he making her comfortable and act playful   like her age that not something  that we see her doing it so much ( she looked like someone who carry  mountain on her shoulders )

Hope we wrong since I dont want  to imagine her shock if he was the one 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yeah, I think "the guy" is just the first step of the pyramid that probably is "the organization", and this Oppa is the second step. My guess is that throughout the show OHJ and CSY will reveal more and more "steps" that eventually will lead towards the man on top in the last two episodes. I'm also guessing that one of the steps close to the top will be our team leader. I guess I'm not the only one suspicious of her :)

• Like 4

Look what I found it looked so creepy  in that room and now it just so cute 

P.s. someone also look cute too in that picture  :love:

• Like 6

Post Jang Hyuk's screenshots in 'Tell Me What You Saw' episodes 7-8 on your Instagram account with the hashtags #본대로말하라 #본말_장혁사수 and stand to win a chameleon doll or autographed poster. Deadline : Feb 24.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

‘Tell Me What You Saw’ OST Part 3 ‘Remember’, sung by Kim Han-gyul, will be released on various music sites on 22 Feb at 6 p.m.

"Remember" is a song about the painful heart and longing of the two main characters, which combines the mood of the drama with a lonely and sad feeling.

Repeated guitar performances and high notes at the second half express a longing heart and a feeling of mournful crying as if one's voice was hoping to reach the sky, highlighting the expressiveness of Kim Han-kyul, which is like watching a movie, giving listeners great emotion.

With an explosive high-pitched and charming voice, Kim Han-kyul is the leader of the outstanding singing group "75" and will spur his solo career with the OST.

21-501214.jpg

501214-0.jpg

http://www.kjdaily.com/read.php3?aid=1582241500501214208

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, nona88 said:

P.s. someone also look cute too in that picture  :love:

The chameleon looks over fed hahahah

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, nona88 said:

25 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

It is actually a toy hahaha.. I wonder if they used it during the filming or a real one?

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Prettysup said:
5 hours ago, nona88 said:

1 hour ago, kohnlee said:

It is actually a toy hahaha.. I wonder if they used it during the filming or a real one?

Yes it a toy that why I  said  it looked cute now :joy:

I think the one in shooting  was real expect  from the scene when OHJ destroy  it house 

Goodmorning my friends  cant wait more for ep 7 and the new ost 

• Like 6

We have new still's  

202002221509572410_1_20200222151219226.j  Source

Edit: just dont tell me he was in the way to help with the  kidnapping  case even before she called to ask for favor that will be :lol: cause the look in her face in second photo on the right like she just saw a ghost apparently  suddenly 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

The fact that OCN has a special clip on him, made him look even more suspicious..haha. 

Unless something bad is going to happen to him?

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

We have new still's  

Edit: just dont tell me he was in the way to help with the  kidnapping  case even before she called to ask for favor that will be :lol: cause the look in her face in second photo on the right like she just saw a ghost apparently  suddenly 

I hope the kid is alright...I have been worrying for  6 days..haha. 

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

The fact that OCN has a special clip on him, made him look even more suspicious..haha. 

I would actually like to see OHJ get jealous of him and SY. :lol: The show seems to be hinting that this police officer likes her even though he always teases her. Haha. 

32 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Unless something bad is going to happen to him?

This is possible also, on top of him being a suspect himself. But I have an ill feeling that something bad will happen to SY’s father! (And maybe OHJ to the rescue?) SY and her dad’s relationship is so precious (one of my fav parts of the show) but shows somehow just like to tug on our heartstrings and make us cry for the most emotional relationships. 

• Like 6

@azureblue7 I also remembered that GS used a special fish wire and CSY's father is linked to fishing... Then CSY's sunbae often visits her father's place.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

57 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

When I saw this clip, I was thinking maybe he is the next to die hahaha

• Like 6

@The Reel Life & @Prettysup & @bebebisous33 & @azureblue7

is that normal that all of us seeing that sweet relationship  between  CSY  and her father and her oppa  friend as dangerous  coming soon

Or one of them going to be killed or one of them is the evil guy :bawling:

I hate  to admit  that what was going in my mind from the first week, sweet things  scare me  more since it going to break my heart hard later   ( love ocn  but look what this channel  did to us :unamused:

I hope the kid will be okay , I hope we not going at least lose the father and daughter  precious and heart warming scenes 

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

I would actually like to see OHJ get jealous of him and SY. :lol: The show seems to be hinting that this police officer likes her even though he always teases her. Haha. 

Need I say that I would like to see that too :D? Can't wait for today's episode!

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, corey said:
1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Need I say that I would like to see that too :D? Can't wait for today's episode!

I dont mind that too but they have a lot in this episode  to even show that 

Me here hoping  at least they can finish  the kid case today at least  and get us to hear OHJ offer  too 

• Like 4