[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

We have new still's  

202002221509572410_1_20200222151219226.j  Source

Edit: just dont tell me he was in the way to help with the  kidnapping  case even before she called to ask for favor that will be :lol: cause the look in her face in second photo on the right like she just saw a ghost apparently  suddenly 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

The fact that OCN has a special clip on him, made him look even more suspicious..haha. 

Unless something bad is going to happen to him?

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

We have new still's  

Edit: just dont tell me he was in the way to help with the  kidnapping  case even before she called to ask for favor that will be :lol: cause the look in her face in second photo on the right like she just saw a ghost apparently  suddenly 

I hope the kid is alright...I have been worrying for  6 days..haha. 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

The fact that OCN has a special clip on him, made him look even more suspicious..haha. 

I would actually like to see OHJ get jealous of him and SY. :lol: The show seems to be hinting that this police officer likes her even though he always teases her. Haha. 

32 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Unless something bad is going to happen to him?

This is possible also, on top of him being a suspect himself. But I have an ill feeling that something bad will happen to SY’s father! (And maybe OHJ to the rescue?) SY and her dad’s relationship is so precious (one of my fav parts of the show) but shows somehow just like to tug on our heartstrings and make us cry for the most emotional relationships. 

• Like 5

@The Reel Life & @Prettysup & @bebebisous33 & @azureblue7

is that normal that all of us seeing that sweet relationship  between  CSY  and her father and her oppa  friend as dangerous  coming soon

Or one of them going to be killed or one of them is the evil guy :bawling:

I hate  to admit  that what was going in my mind from the first week, sweet things  scare me  more since it going to break my heart hard later   ( love ocn  but look what this channel  did to us :unamused:

I hope the kid will be okay , I hope we not going at least lose the father and daughter  precious and heart warming scenes 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, corey said:
1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

I would actually like to see OHJ get jealous of him and SY. :lol: The show seems to be hinting that this police officer likes her even though he always teases her. Haha. 

Need I say that I would like to see that too :D? Can't wait for today's episode!

I dont mind that too but they have a lot in this episode  to even show that 

Me here hoping  at least they can finish  the kid case today at least  and get us to hear OHJ offer  too 

• Like 3

Random thought as I wait for the show to air tonight:

My biggest issue is that I cannot watch it until tomorrow anyway :sweatingbullets: still have to wait for subs (that’s if they are even out on time) and then have to avoid the forum and IG posts just so I don’t see spoilers :lol: hahaha. 

@nona88 I too hope the kid’s case will finish tonight. I prefer when they focus on the main characters and their story development as compared to the cases. 

• Like 5

Yet watching just one note 

Spoiler

It clear that OHJ is very affected  by CSY  he keeped  looking at her reaction  and words  

I like how he was talking about logic about the child and that even if he  a live he will suffer  trauma she just said for now believing  he is a live  is important 

The way he looked at her dont tell me I am imagining  things  here 

• Like 4

Omg just when you thought  you already  impressed  with jank hyuk  enough  to not  be shocked  or super  impressed 

No there no enough  or limit to this man  his face and eyes  acting  hit a new level  each time   

Okay if someone telling me there isn't ship here is already  sailing  you should probably  have smoking  gun evidence  here cause I am totally seeing this ship from OHJ side ( I dont care I am wrong or right I just cant after this episode) 

Edit; spoiler 

Spoiler

And I have to say the writer  is loved by me now 

Really that twist the woman who we though nice and will be accidentally victim  is the most scary  

I have to admit with all our analyze  and hard week works that never crossed our mind or even we suspect it , nice work just  very nice 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, corey said:

@nona88, you pour honey on my JH romance-starved heart with these comments on shipping. Are you watching the actual episode right now?

Spoiler

I watched you have to watched the way he keep looking at her and the way he with her 

I am not going to spoiler  the most important scenes 

But i cant be imagination  thing's  no way that Jang hyuk  crime not mine 

Something  going on dear or i would be okay be the only crazy one who see it since  after this ep i cant stop myself 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

@nona88 Thanks for the spoiler... ;) 

Spoiler

but I am not surprised by this twist because I thought it weird that the woman drove to an isolated place on his own and the purpose of the trip was not mentioned.

By the way, I watched the episode 1 again and there was one detail that caught my attention:

When OHJ was asked about the pattern of The Guy, he mentioned the following people:

- friends who looked down on them

- merchants in the subway caught in a fight

- mother's lovers who had abused them as they were children

Here, in my opinion there were glimpses of the victims: merchants in the subway = fight / mother's lover = child abuse. As you can observe, there is a progression in the crimes... the first one (friends) is just something morally wrong, then we have assault and then child abuse. I have the impression that crimes and offences are related to The Guy.  

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

love him smiling ( with  amusement :joy:

Yeh with that laught he drive criminal  crazy in one way and drive us more crazy in different  way :smirk::joy:

love seeing him playing with the criminal  mind like this ( okay his dark side charming )

And here we dont know what the offer yet :unamused: but look like team leader making OHJ  be part in the investigation  anyway  and infront of everyone  so he really had no problem  working with police  when he want ( waiting for sub and ep 8 to understand more) 

Edit ; 

I have to add one more things 

I liked when CSY  fired back on OHJ  in the criminal  house 

Okay my understand  is limited since I only watched it once   but he was asking her directly if she  so emotional about the case caus she know the kid or cause he like her parents  ( or something like that) 

Really the man has no EQ at all or he just really don't  understand how to ask properly when he curious  

Anyway I like her answering him with questioning  his sense and how he stand there speechless and then change the subject 

( as I said it limited understood  I only watched  it just once live) 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4
  • Love 1