[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

14 hours ago, Kimsungrin said:

Oh no! Now that you said it and judging by the preview i think you're right!! It does look like when JYS asks OSA if she is the one that reported the restaurant, PSR is not there, and the following scene he turns to OSA who seems to have her head down and he looks clueless....so disappointing! Well lets see, maybe thats not the case or maybe he will connect the dots..Finger crossed

You were right :unsure: @AsveriaPSJ

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Kimsungrin said:

So her membership card confirm the drama's time: 2016-2017..which is more confusing lol. Will they go further 2020 (2025 ?)

I think so that the final chapter of the story will take 2020 as the time setting.

55 minutes ago, emollienime said:

i personally loved a lot hospital scene in ep.3.first when park saeroyi saw jo yiseo and first word he said was”crazy”and when her friend apologized for her behavior,he said she is socially inept,while park saeroyi replayed to it”i already know it”:lol:this story and park saeroyi needed someone like jo yiseo in his life:lol:

Bcs PSR's character is more serious, i cherish every moment he smiles tho. Now i even miss PSJ's comical acting like the way he did as Ko Dongman or Lee Youngjoon :joy:

I think they really move in to upgraded Danbam. Bcs Danbam we currently see in drama has been demolished. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I was sorry when SR invited SA to go out for a beer.

And the moment before, she tried to persuade him to quit his job.

Im glad SR is a strong character and he rejected her opinion.

But I like that he has accepted YS' advice for promoting his pub. :)

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Hey actually i also didn't understand about this part when PSR mentioned this statute of limitation. Now you explain it, i'm getting more confused. In webtoon he said something like this "i have 15 years plan. It's your statute of limitation. So you better look forward to it. Stubborn, courage, i'll do it right". So my question is, if 15 years has passed, like you said a claim can no longer be filed. So what's the point of him saying that? Isn't it if he intends to get revenge, he's supposed to do it now before that statute of limitation ends? 

I mean, the incident in which Sae Roy's dad was killed happened 9 years back, hence, Sae Roy told Geun Won that he waited for 9 years for this - That's  2 years in prison plus 7 years working before he opened his shop. So basically, he's like saying to Geun Won that he only has 6 years before the statute of limitations expire. That would be 15 years in total. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just finished watching episode and it made feel so many emotions. Especially when PSR talked about why he named his pub DanBam (Sweet Night. Every translation as Chestnut taking away whole meaning behind the name. I don't know who decided to change such a pivotal moment for Sae Roy). This drama knows how to hit hard. And I like how Kim Dami is acting as Jo Yi Seo. So much fun.

I also liked how writer changed, that Jo Yi Seo could pretty much deal with that scumbag herself, but she wanted to be with PSR after unexpectedly stumbling on him, that's why she actually asked for his help.

Also, Sae Roy with Oh Soo Ah again showed that he is much bigger person, than she ever could be. I'm proud of him, but I wish Soo Ah could get anything meaningful out of this situation...

• Like 4

Just finished ep. 4. It was such a good episodes. More JYS is always a good thing & KDM is too cute. Im glad JYS kicked that man's @$$, talk about annoying & predatory. The bathroom scene though lol. SRY is just in all sorts of awkward situation everytime he meets JYS, it's so hilarious. SA trying to shoo JYS like a little kid & JYS is not having it at all. When SRY said he still like SA even though she admitted to calling the police:(. I knew he wouldnt abandon his friendship&love for SA but please, open your eyes SRY:crazy:. He cares for her too much. I like the confrontation scene between SA & JYS and how JYS is so upfront about her feelings towards SRY. Also, did JYS kissed SRY or was he imagining it as he woke from the hospital bed lol. He said it was dangerous & slapped himself lol. 

I like that this episode focus alot on JYS. SRY actions really rubbed off on JYS because shes head over the stars for him. I like when SRY patted her head & called her impressive. He doesn't undermine her expertise even though shes much younger than him. I love how her face immediately lits up everytime she sees him, especially that last scene where she runs to DanBam & he comes out. KDM is too cute! I happy she will start working at DanBam. 

Judging from the preview for ep.5, things starts to look promising for DB. I'm interested to see more of Lee Joo Young who plays Ma Hyun Yi, the actress is so pretty & handsome. Also, SA kissing SRY while JYS watches from the distant<_<. Oh her poor heart! 

• Like 8

WE GOT ROBBED FOR THE FIRST KISS. 

What the hell is that angle Bruh........ 

That aside.

I really like Jo Yi Seo acting and she shine the most this episode. 

I am actually shocked that Oh Soo Ah come clean with her doing but what a richard simmons still ask do you still like me? Ofcourse PSR said yes and only said a little bit disappointed. Holy crap OSA he still try to forgive your evil act and now you cant control him anymore because jo yi seo is coming.

That last 5 minute scene Jo Yi Seo talking to her mom and all the monologue+ meeting with PSR is shot beautifully and i was amazed by the scene and the cinematography. Ofcourse she slip her real intention to be with PSR but PSR is too slow to catch that hahaa. But yeah next week OSA tried to kiss PSR but because i already read the webtoon i know what would happen next ( although because there are no translation i dont really know what they are talking about ) for example idk what OSA said to PSR in webtoon but from this episode i know that she come clean about her wrong act. 

Another long 6 days wait. Friday come faster juseyo

Oh also there are some minor difference between drama.and the webtoon.

As far as i can remember JYS suppose to be having tears when PSR protect her but there are none here. Well a slight change is good imo so it can be more deep and insightful.

Also the toilet is far cleaner than the toilet in webtoon.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, SaiSai1988 said:

I mean, the incident in which Sae Roy's dad was killed happened 9 years back, hence, Sae Roy told Geun Won that he waited for 9 years for this - That's  2 years in prison plus 7 years working before he opened his shop. So basically, he's like saying to Geun Won that he only has 6 years before the statute of limitations expire. That would be 15 years in total. 

I got it now. It's actually that simple. Why did i make it that complicated lol :lol:

Tonight's episode was also fun it's to the point i felt time flies so fast for an episode to end :bawling: 

PSR still likes and will still like OSA despite what she has done to him, and might still answer "yes" everytime OSA asks him if he still likes her (tbh i'm sick of it), but now, with JYS being on his side, JYS will slowly grow in his heart without him knowing :wub:

@greenwatch08 That kiss was real. It's just PSR who thought it was a dream :lol:

• Like 7

@serenilmauve

The way KDM portray JYS, she brings alot of youthfulness & high octane energy lol. JYS can handle anything but yes, I liked that she wanted SRY's help just so she can be a little closer to him lol. Also, KN is doing a great job as SA too. I Iike KN alot here.

I really like the difference in SA & JYS's outlook on SRY. SA sees him as this average man with big ambition who tries too hard. She's always dismissive towards him & the way he does/say things. On the other hand, JYS doesnt see him as a mediocre & really wants to help him succeed because he has so much potential. Everything SRY does & says has an emotional impact/effect on JYS & that makes her admire/like SRY.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Should I say RIP Oh Sooah for trying to kiss Park Saeroy... in-front of Jo Yiseo! :joy:

Or to Sae roy yi..since i am gonna kill him myself if he kisses her....i cant believe he said that he still loves even tho she reported his restaurant..i guess that is his charm..

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4th episode in and yes, I ship JYS and PSR so hard. She just wants our boy to succeed.
And for once, I’m not mad at OSA because PSR admitted that they’ll both do anything to save their businesses meaning in as much as he likes OSA she doesn't come first. So its a mutual thing they have going on there.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Kimsungrin said:

Or to Sae roy yi..since i am gonna kill him myself if he kisses her....i cant believe he said that he still loves even tho she reported his restaurant..i guess that is his charm..

He liked her for 10 long years and he is someone with great understanding for people, especially her. You think he would’ve been able just give up on her that easily? She needs to do something out of his mind, to make him see her true face and intentions. 

43 minutes ago, BlackKimchi said:

4th episode in and yes, I ship JYS and PSR so hard. She just wants our boy to succeed.
And for once, I’m not mad at OSA because PSR admitted that they’ll both do anything to save their businesses meaning in as much as he likes OSA she doesn't come first. So its a mutual thing they have going on there.

Just methods different. One would confront, other would rat out. Second one is unpleasant and kinda... despicable. But Sooah is stuck in her old mentality, that she is a poor orphan, that needs to fight her way up and use every opportunity. Girl needs some mental health cheek, to remind her, that she is not that girl anymore, a she needs to learn how to help others and ask for help if she needs it.

Great episode as ever. Time filed so fast and I couldn’t help, but watch it twice again. I think it’s new tradition for me)))

I like JYS/PSR’s chemistry and I’m so pleased with PSJ/KDM’s acting chemistry. They compliment each other a lot :love: Which makes me happy, because I personally I was rooting for their duo a lot. I saw potential and I’m glad, that it’s coming to true. And I’m not talking about just romantic part of the story, but how they mix as acting partners, when they deliver emotions. So cool. 

Also, if I was Gwang Jin, I would cry my eyes out watching that bar scene. Because it was spectacular. Two strong actors, your original work, your script and dreams, that came true. I would’ve been a sobbing mess :bawling:

• Like 5