[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

7 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

@Kaizen68you wanna make us cry lol.

On twitter, someone compared the car and it didn't look like Ik Jun's car.

Credit gif: estelle-sim (tumblr)

This wintergarden preview is weird. It's the evening. Someone dropped her at the hospital. Why didn't she go inside ? Guess I've to wait for thursday and see what this is all about.

I sometimes find preview annoying because it teases and builds up curiousity. hahaha. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Ik Jun refused to let her in because it was his master plan. Or she tried to get into the wrong car. 

I also wouldn't be surprised if she decided to not get into the car to try and keep Jeong Won company. 

Or the car is just parked and completely unrelated. She didn't get out of the car but had only came from that direction. 

Leaving to go for dinner together would not be possible with the rain, I hope at least, they'd be able to get to know each other. 

@Fanwan.07 @nrllee indeed she is pretty. I actually liked that Gyeo ul doesn't try too hard with her appearances and she'd stayed true to her authentic self. I started watching a few of her past work and enjoying it. There are times when she pouts that reminded me of Gyeo Ul. 

Her hairstyle, with the exception of date night, and clothes are similar every day or season. She seemed to live a minimal live, focusing on needs and practicality instead of wants. (Hahaha.. all the more reason for her to be like someone Jeong Won would be interested in) she even used a pen as a hairclip before eating ramen. 

Putting effort in her daily appearances would make her more attractive - but I find it very refreshing for one to not be too fussed about it, especially in this case, while she is trying to impress and pursue her crush. I hope she doesn't change and still stay true to this even when and if she gets to go out on a date with him. Although, I would also really like to see Gyeo Ul in a dress and all made up that made suitors go ga-ga for her. haha. 

• Like 6
  • Love 7

what if that guys was geul wol twins brothers??? 

just come out with all the un imagine stuff while waiting on thursday 

not about geul wol but shin hyun bin the actress,she was in art major and love travel and while lurking her insta, she really love arts..painting etc 

latest aside mina she just follow mido(private personal acc)

And i remember yys said he use to build his own furniture and his own skin care (altough he had no more time for this)

and from his insta its look like he love travel with his parents..

sometime aside character i totally love the actor and actress real lifestyle..and always hope they stay in positive and happy as their acting give lots happiness to me

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

Why Jeong Won has to be there every time Gyeo-ul is being picked up or dropped off by a guy (I assume based on the preview). Providential.

BECAUSE THEY DESTINED TO BE, MEANT TO BE, INTENDED TO BE, FATED TO BE, UNAVOIDABLE TO BE, DETERMINED TO BE:tounge_wink: AS LONG AS GOOD TO BE WINTER GARDEN NAME IT:blush: THEY HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT  :love: TO ROAD WINTER GARDEN FAMILY

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

The weird look at the boy face is just pure out of jealousy you know a guy become jealous when he see his center of interest with another guy, that kind of jealousy &  he is assuming JeongWon as a potential threat because ,of course he can clearly see how handsome JeongWon is. Any guy would feel threatened & would look at him as an opponent in love game.

If its true, that's mean that isn't their first time meet right? That's might be a jealousy  face but absolutely not reaction ppl give on first time meet. Also if that's their first time meet, Minha didn't even show the picture of the guy before how can Gyeoul know that her blind date couple was him.

So I think there are two possibilities:

1. He's not Gyeoul blind date couple

2. If he is, then that's not their first time meet and I bet they have known each other well (bcs Gyeoul can casually entering the car without any cue) 

Well let's see what plot twist we may get on the next episode.

• Like 5

I find it weird also, you just hop in the car of the guy u din't know. Isn't u have to ask first or rather the guy should come out the car and ask if she is Dr. Jang and open the car door? So possibly she knew the guy. I aslo wonder why they always to use the back door. For Dr. Ahn he can go straight the parking lot along the gang. 3 more sleep to go..:dizzy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I’m an amateur when it comes to analysing, deconstructing and connecting the dots in K-Dramas. I don’t have the skills like you guys have. Hats off to you all:wub:.

I’ve read the significance of coffee. Song Wah prepared coffee (in his and her mugs), Jeong Won took a sip. SW craving for coffee, Capt Ahn offered to buy, Ik Jun came in brought coffee, SW drank/ took a sip.

I’ve also read the significance of lines - windows and door frames 

REWIND to Episode 3 - Shortcut: Weekend scene at Jun Wan and Jeong Won’s office. Ik Jun leaving said he was meeting Gyeu-ol after receiving a call. Jun Wan said (in jest:D) if Ik Jun was having an affair with Gyeu-ol. Ik Jun and Gyeo-ul met up in the hospital outdoor area (bamboo line was also analysed here) looking at sneaky shots of Jeong Won (well, part of him:D) taken by Ik Jun on his phone. Gyeo-ul brought Ik Jun a container of yukjeon. Ik Jun accepted happily, next camera was zoomed in, focused on yukjeon (like the coffees). Ik Jun eating them (I admit this scene is one of my favourites, just the exchange of dialogue between JJS and SHB was great!). Then...the man himself turned up. Gyeo-ul froze, got up and left, briefly greeted JW. He turned, watched her leave. Jeong Won sat down, told Ik Jun off - definitely not Gyeo-ul. Then something caught my attention...Jeon Won picked up a piece of yukjeon. From the container. Given by Gyeo-ul. To Ik Jun. Does this - thinly sliced beef, coated in batter and fried, eaten (yes, he ate it:D) by Jeong Won (as well) has any significance? :lol::lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, allforyoo said:

eng sub for doctor unnie ep 8 review is available!

They have nice review, can't wait for them every sunday

3 hours ago, sakura22 said:

she even used a pen as a hairclip before eating ramen. 

This is now her ig dp and my dp here :D

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just playing around with some thoughts in my head :rolleyes:. Do you think the lacking 5’s presence in the band practice means something? In the last episode, Junwan was not in the band practice and I think it’s a very specific detail to make Junwan miss practice. The scene keeps bugging me. Please tell me this isn’t just me HAHA. IDK...the group of friends suddenly reunited and started playing music again now I can’t help but overanalyze their initial responses to Seokyeong’s invitation from the first episode. :sweatingbullets: 

soo young is so lucky to have a charming guy like jung kyung ho he seems to be so sincere and one woman man. also jo jung sok he seems that he loves her wife gummy so much :wub:, they are expecting a child isn't  :wub:. what about yoo yeon seok is he dating anybody? kim dae myung and jeun mi do?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

...Jeon Won picked up a piece of yukjeon. From the container. Given by Gyeo-ul. To Ik Jun. Does this - thinly sliced beef, coated in batter and fried, eaten (yes, he ate it:D) by Jeong Won (as well) has any significance? :lol::lol:

Woww nice catch. Let me go and watch that scene again. If giving coffee means something then eating the food prepared by someone should also mean something, right? Hahahahaha. We all are going crazy, just like PD-nim wanted us to be. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Woww nice catch. Let me go and watch that scene again. If giving coffee means something then eating the food prepared by someone should also mean something, right? Hahahahaha. We all are going crazy, just like PD-nim wanted us to be. Lol. 

go guys keep me updated to which episode i should go or rewatched the winter garden scene i would glady go back watch and analize too maybe you have to skip on some deatails so i can help you post :tounge_wink: keep it coming

• LOL 4

I seriously can't read all the comments after episode 8, because this is too much. Is the shipping war starting already? I haven't involved in another soompi forum, so I find this shipping war (if this is a shipping war) is too much. I can't believe that the result of our polling is we want to see the friendship but almost 75% of this group discussion after episode 8 is about WinterGarden, or Ikjun-JGW, or Ikjun-SongHwa or JW (2 JWs) -SongHwa. Sorry but I hope we can talk about the friendship more, about be it about our fab5 or about the residents, and their interactions too. 

I only post about Chu Minha and Junwan for this episode because their scenes really touched my heart. I watched the WinterGarden scene and still didn't think it needs this whole discussion. I still believe they won't be a couple though, until this episode. So, sorry if I skipped some posts. But I really enjoyed all the gifs and memes and videos. Thank you guys. 

One thing I noticed after this episode, I don't think I see an interaction between Ahn JeongWon with his pediatric residents up until now. I mean, Dr. Bae is an ER resident, so who is pediatric resident? When he examines the patients in his office, there is no resident, only nurses. I also didn't find another pediatrician other than JeongWon. There are some other doctors in other department, even in SeokHyeong's department there is a woman doctor. When SeokHyeong did the operation and JeongWon was there to take the child, is the other man that walk with JeongWon is another pediatrician or resident? I couldn't tell. I don't want him only work with GS/ER/Obgyn staff. Not because I don't like it, but I hope I will see JeongWon's interaction with his pediatric colleagues and residents.

I miss our Uju in this episode. I miss his interaction with Ikjun. In episode 7, we just see they talked by phone. I hope they will show up again in episode 9.

Oh I miss Dr. Ahn ChiHong and the twins intern too. (Their internship period is not over yet, right?) 

About the next season, I need to prepare myself not too attached to this drama, but I'm afraid I can't. How can I survive a week without all these doctors? (Okay, I overreacted,  but a year is too long I need to prepare my heart :sweatingbullets:) . 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

@grodelwl Minha actually showed her the picture of the guy on the cell phone. 

And as far as jealousy is concerned, think as a boy who is going to pick his date for first time & she is standing there with a handsome dude even they are talking. So he felt threatened that their is a guy who is already interested in his potential date. But any way may be I am wrong <_<Let's wait what happens:rolleyes:.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

@grodelwl Minha actually showed her the picture of the guy on the cell phone. 

And as far as jealousy is concerned, think as a boy who is going to pick his date for first time & she is standing there with a handsome dude even they are talking. So he felt threatened that their is a guy who is already interested in his potential date. But any way may be I am wrong <_<Let's wait what happens:rolleyes:.

Oh rly? Maybe I didn't watch it carefully I should re-watch it.

Well that's lil bit make sense but I think its still weird expecting shouldn't he at least say hi or something or what before Gyeoul entering the car? :huh:

• Like 2

@maggieyou are right . U-ju is a must for every episode. I miss him too. But he was present in the last episode. Didn't Ik Jun acted as a 7 year old U-ju.:tounge_xd:

Regarding the discussion about ships, it isn't that we don't talk about other matters in the drama ( e.g almost every one posted about how great Minha was in the 8th ep, ) the thing is there is just one episode to discuss & this forum is very active so very soon we become short of topics to discuss so the conversations automatically diverts towards the the shipping & love lines. 

The other thing is friendship or other matters are those where almost each one of us  unanimously  give our verdict e.g every one agree there friendship is to die for, e.g every one agree that min ha was the star of the 8th episode, there is nothing much to say I guess but our ships are debatable topic coz everyone is cheering for their respective ship, every one comes with their own theory, ultimately this topic is discussed  VERY frequently.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Chingu @maggiee nope, not a shipping war :grimace: just a serious discussion :tounge_xd:

I bet mostly here vote for friendship, some of us is a low-key poster here...just like me lol not really into analyzing etc. My mind already full with kids, house chores and work :joy:

People is easily misunderstood with text, I mean no tone...right? Sometimes we just wanna state the fact (or not) but sounds like ehemmm...too serious I guess for whoever read it. 

Let's just have fun :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1