[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

jakey09

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, immorethant said:

I think now I should ship only DanYeon couple, not SooSun couple.

Just to avoid myself from broken heart.  :P

Stop making me sad! 

I think we can ship, as long as dispatch don’t go near them. :lol:

This might not be a popular opinion, but I actually don't like people to compare every OTP with "that couple" as if they are the standard because each couple should have their own distinctive traits :P

5 minutes ago, digi223 said:

This might not be a popular opinion, but I actually don't like people compare every OTP with "that couple" as if they are the standard because each couple should have their own distinctive traits :P

Do you mean it because I almost feel better with this comment! :lol:

It's really sad and heartbreaking about what happened to SongSong couple although i wasn't a fan. I was taking a break fr all kdrama that time and didn't get to watch DOTS. What happened to that couple is the reality of life whether we like it or not. I sincerely hope for both of their happiness and peace. 

Might be difficult to always look in the postive side. Some will choose to avoid the heartbreak. But i have decided bravely to be here.

Will still ship SHS and KMS. Let them secretly date and get married once they are ready. The happiness they give me is greater and more important than whatever pain it might (hopefully not) cost me in the future. 

10 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Do you mean it because I almost feel better with this comment! :lol:

I mean it wholeheartedly :wub:

I am almost to the point of rolling my eyes at all the comparisons because no OTPs are identical, just personality-wise would already be different for every OTP

After watching this, my ship for SooSun couple has sailed again.

I’m sorry that I doubted you both.  

뀨뀨, 졸귀탱   

Spoiler

졸귀 is abbreviation for 졸라 귀여운 (fuc*ing cute) 
n 탱 stands for 태연 who is one of the most popular korean singer; a member of girl's generation

so originally 졸귀탱 means cuty 태연(Teayeon) but young people use this word for something cute

https://hinative.com/ko/questions/1062384

2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Stop making me sad! 

I think we can ship, as long as dispatch don’t go near them. :lol:

and I WILL SUPPORT & SHIP them SOOSUN Couple...

coz their deserve it our support...

ship part of support... 

right now, i can't handled soosun anymore... their too cute to be true

13 minutes ago, immorethant said:

졸귀 is abbreviation for 졸라 귀여운 (fuc*ing cute) 
n 탱 stands for 태연 who is one of the most popular korean singer; a member of girl's generation

so originally 졸귀탱 means cuty 태연(Teayeon) but young people use this word for something cute

https://hinative.com/ko/questions/1062384

what do u mean?

I saw the translation for this part and it seems that SHS was shy after she said KD's line in a cute voice and KMS looked at her and said, "No, it was cute." Now, I understand why the atmosphere was so :wub: here

These last couple days i've been studying their interactions with other actors they worked with and none of them ever acted the way they act with each other! SHS is always very outgoing and playful but the way she teases KMS is just too much! Girl is working hard to make her man smile.

Archived