[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

jakey09

I sometimes get curious how come these two can be so close to each other despite they're from same neighborhood. Both are shy person, esp. KMS he said that he usually very quiet. I've seen bts of him from another series, he never made eye contact, smile, and laugh the way he with HS. And I'm blushing just by thinking of it, how they both become so comfortable to each other. I'm glad they found each other :wub: both are looking so happy (from what I saw in bts) :kiss_closed:

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ayupkurnia said:

I sometimes get curious how come these two can be so close to each other despite they're from same neighborhood. Both are shy person, esp. KMS he said that he usually very quiet. I've seen bts of him from another series, he never made eye contact, smile, and laugh the way he with HS. And I'm blushing just by thinking of it, how they both become so comfortable to each other. I'm glad they found each other :wub: both are looking so happy (from what I saw in bts) :kiss_closed:

coz both clicked to each other.. its like they finally met up their soul together in one phase :heart:

I think this is the part when HS being asked about her original plan, should have been married and has 3 kids. But I think there's conversation missing between her and radio dj, if someone can translate this details I will be grateful :relaxed: I like seeing MS smile in here while listening to her..

8 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Can we get to work? :lol:

I think the brand of the watch is Tissot Open Heart Series.

Quite interesting that he described the first kissing scene when he was asked about the filming atmosphere of the two kissing scenes and then just described it generally rather than say anything on the second kissing scene.

And the part where he mentioned about having good chemistry with the cast and staff, he mentioned HS's character last, as if trying to deflect suspicion. Okay, delusional here but this happened to another couple that I shipped, so...

24 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:
I think this is the part when HS being asked about her original plan, should have been married and has 3 kids. But I think there's conversation missing between her and radio dj, if someone can translate this details I will be grateful :relaxed: I like seeing MS smile in here while listening to her..

It goes along these lines:

DJ: So, you had wished to get married early?

HS: Life doesn't follow according to what we plan. But I have always had marriage in mind.

DJ: First of all, you should find a boyfriend. There is an order to everything.

26 minutes ago, digi223 said:

Quite interesting that he described the first kissing scene when he was asked about the filming atmosphere of the two kissing scenes and then just described it generally rather than say anything on the second kissing scene.

And the part where he mentioned about having good chemistry with the cast and staff, he mentioned HS's character last, as if trying to deflect suspicion. Okay, delusional here but this happened to another couple that I shipped, so...

Yes, that's why I think something is fishy here. They asked about 2 kiss scene and he just answered only the first accidental kiss scene.

And the way that there's no interview from SHS is really strange, probably she's too shy and afraid that if she gave a lot interview then it may reveal something hidden :P.

So I think my hope is doomed to see them in 'Happy Together' or any variety show because people will see what's going on between them if they're on that show.  Just in the radio show we saw enough. :D  

And the way they wear the same watches also has some meaning , probably they bought it together before she went to USA to take those photoshot.  My shipping imagination is working again :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, digi223 said:

HS: Life doesn't follow according to what we plan. But I have always had marriage in mind.

The vibe though. While the topic was on. Am I the only one who sensed a serious/awkward vibe suddenly?! :ph34r: In a good way of course. 

And the way they wear the same watches also has some meaning , probably they bought it together before she went to USA to take those photoshot.  My shipping imagination is working again :rolleyes:

I thought that was a mere coincidence? I don’t think they knew each other before the show. :lol:

6 hours ago, digi223 said:

@digi223 Is this part of the recent KBS Radio show with SHS and KMS?..

4 hours ago, jakey09 said:

The vibe though. While the topic was on. Am I the only one who sensed a serious/awkward vibe suddenly?! :ph34r: In a good way of course. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that :lol:

I blame it on my shipper mode on though :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, violet88 said:

@digi223 Is this part of the recent KBS Radio show with SHS and KMS?..

Yes, it's around the part which @ayupkurnia  posted above.

2 minutes ago, digi223 said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that :lol:

I blame it on my shipper mode on though :ph34r:

Yes, it's around the part which @ayupkurnia  posted above.

Thanks @digi223 

Aww.. if there is mutual attraction between them and they begin to feel something for each other then this kind of question must've made them blush..

Really hope there's proper eng sub for the whole KBS radio interview, they looked super happy and comfy around each other that i giggled along with them though zero understanding of their convos.. hehe..

Archived