[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

jakey09

2 hours ago, ayupkurnia said:

I don't know is it me being bias or what, but I feel both of them care about each other. Seeing from their body language off screen (I googled how to read body language :lol:)

hooh, i got it :blush:

SHS, from what I know, is really a shy person. KMS, from what he said in IV, is an introvert. But from what I see, they together can bring the best of them individually, some kind personality that we never seen before. They are fan of each other, & motivate each other. I don't know about relationship, but they surely close to each other. Close enough that you can't stop caress one another. I hope their relationship will grow naturally, if it is meant to be then it will be. No doubt 

both complement one another. enough said. take a look off screen chemy so good.

well know, the ans is their know each other before drama begin?

she seems super familiar with L maybe not only L more like infinite as Boyband (idol)

PS: I suddenly remember of K Talk Vlive session, where the MC mentioned that HS & MS took part in making OST. Then asked to HS, did MS sang the song for you first, do you like it? (Something like that). I saw the look on MS's face was like "damn, how did he know? I'm busted" :rolleyes: just the thought of having MS sing for HS live is mesmerized me 

ah, where? link pls?

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

When MS compliment HS that she looks like a fairy, then he said something about promoting ALML.. at the end he said 아파 (it hurts), because I think HS pinched his leg (you can see her hand was moving in full video) then she apologized 미안해 while laughing :D

Poor Myungsoo :tounge_xd:

5 hours ago, Araaabyu said:

In the taiwan interview, SHS considered myungsoo as neighborhood brother and myungsoo treat her as neighborhood noona.. my shipper heart is shaking

I wish we have a dictionary for Korean expressions! :lol:

Well, title wise, they are Noona/Dongsaeng. And lived in the same neighbourhood. So it’s obvious they would call each other that. :lol:

16 hours ago, ayupkurnia said:

When MS compliment HS that she looks like a fairy, then he said something about promoting ALML.. at the end he said 아파 (it hurts), because I think HS pinched his leg (you can see her hand was moving in full video) then she apologized 미안해 while laughing 

seems hyesun like to hit his body and the way L said "its hurts" really funny :bawling:

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

He may be impressed by her acting so he probably want to study at the same university as hers.

Last year I also shipped her with Yang 'Sejong'

lol it could be like that way

wants to know about her more and study in same univ 

9 hours ago, Araaabyu said:

In the taiwan interview, SHS considered myungsoo as neighborhood brother and myungsoo treat her as neighborhood noona.. my shipper heart is shaking

coz they can't reveal the truth :blush:

@jakey09  Hope you don't mind me using your tweet gif as one of the examples :D

In this short interview of just around 9 mins, they already have quite a number of actions that copy (is that the correct term?) each other, which is quite impressive :lol:

oG65Akz.gif

c6FhODu.gif

I wouldn't care so much about the term she called him. Besides, this interview happened SO LONG AGO :P

In the second press conference, the way they behaved is slightly different from this too.

And even if the ship doesn't sail, I can ship them as an onscreen couple. I just hope they won't give me a sad ending which will force me to ship them in real life  :sweatingbullets:

hiiiii~!

finally decided to jump on this ship too. 

I hope we all get a happy ending, at least if not for SooSun, then at least for DanYeon *prays*

That said, I've been replaying that IG Video where they asked KMS to dance during an interview. It's very apparent that HS is familiar with the song AND the dance! She was clearly teasing MS with the steps :wub: And when MS hid after his dance, I think I heard HS say 'sooo cute' (correct me if I'm wrong) 

On 12/17/2018 at 1:30 PM, immorethant said:

She flew to Los Angeles , shooting Elle photos.

Now she and L the angel will act as a duo.

lU5Lgcu.jpg

A poll since Jan19

oUTzSHC.jpg&key=b05b989092607af9dc95e9fb89350159423467ecb65ec4cf352fb5181e0465c2

Matching profiles.

On 3/5/2019 at 11:44 AM, immorethant said:

Just read Kim Myungsoo's fact from his fan page.  He likes girl who is innocent and has wavy hair.

So....:relaxed:

cd5728e2ec6149baaf8ecc2ceb5bf71f.jpg

More facts.

He also likes to read Naruto, Bleach and One Piece.  (SHS also loves reading manga and I saw a photo once of SHS's mobile case, it's from One Piece).

His Japanese is the best in Infinite  (Yes, SHS's Japanese is good too.. LOL )

He doesn’t have his own way of flirting and doesn’t know how to.

Yes, now he comes very far from the man who didn't know how to flirt.  :blush::love:

They are destined to become lovers.

My ship has sailed since December.

I wish both will be together.

As hubby and wifey, not brother and sister.

On 6/23/2019 at 5:56 AM, ayupkurnia said:

When MS compliment HS that she looks like a fairy, then he said something about promoting ALML.. at the end he said 아파 (it hurts), because I think HS pinched his leg (you can see her hand was moving in full video) then she apologized 미안해 while laughing 

their interactions made me :heart:

i can feel it both already know each so well

if i remember lee dong gun said ""he met with cast in location (shoot location), not like MS & HS they met up couple times before shoot begin"

so sorry if i miss heard about what ldg said in the interview.

i  hope not delulu... omg my shipper heart... RIP :heart:

Archived