[Drama 2019-2020] Love with Flaws, 하자있는 인간들

0ly40

I have stuck with work and the holidays coming up and I try to watch the drama right away but i have seen is not translating fast this drama. I am extremely huge oys fan and watch with no subs last week’s episodes and this week i have not watch yet but this weekend i hope the this episodes are fully sub and not still halfway done. 
I love how funny the drama and how each character has their own flaw. I was watching the drama with my young brother and he was laughing with me watching the episodes that had subs with me. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/5/2019 at 8:13 PM, Neunji said:

Are you guys sure this drama is preproduced? it didnt really mention anything about that from before and havent seen anywhere where it's done or anything. Usually if they are truly done with production they would hose the wrap up party by now if it had so im unsure of that .

Is not fully 100 % preproduce but they had been filming this drama since some time in July. So based on what have seen by following oys activities that she was still filming last episode and the was around the end of November so not sure if now they had finished filming. The wrap up party probably will do it when the drama finishes airing.

this is just my thoughts but also could be  one of the reasons for the production not to edit cha in ha’s scenes apart from the family request. mostly everything for this drama was preproduce since the had been filming since july and mostly donde with the drama Filming or probably now they already finished. 

I'm curious about the real identity of this doc too:lol:

Do you ship this couple too?:D

Spoiler

Misunderstanding between them seemed getting bigger lmao

Poor LKW, he can't stop loving her:D

11 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

I have stuck with work and the holidays coming up and I try to watch the drama right away but i have seen is not translating fast this drama. I am extremely huge oys fan and watch with no subs last week’s episodes and this week i have not watch yet but this weekend i hope the this episodes are fully sub and not still halfway done. 
I love how funny the drama and how each character has their own flaw. I was watching the drama with my young brother and he was laughing with me watching the episodes that had subs with me. 

You can watch at myasiantv to get fast sub. They usually finish subbing kdrama in the next morning after the episode was aired.

11 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Is not fully 100 % preproduce but they had been filming this drama since some time in July. So based on what have seen by following oys activities that she was still filming last episode and the was around the end of November so not sure if now they had finished filming. The wrap up party probably will do it when the drama finishes airing.

this is just my thoughts but also could be  one of the reasons for the production not to edit cha in ha’s scenes apart from the family request. mostly everything for this drama was preproduce since the had been filming since july and mostly donde with the drama Filming or probably now they already finished.

I also think that Cha In Ha finished filming his part about 70% above. This is only my guess and I think the writer just need to make some changes for his character left and make a clean ending. His role is important and gives us a special impact, especially since we know that he's no longer with us in real life:tears:

I personally think this drama is well made, with clear image and interesting camera angles. Great acting by all (especially our pair of BFF) as well as directing for the comedic timing. Really enjoyed watching it. Too bad it hasn’t garner more local viewers to boost the ratings. 

I wonder how the character of rich girl going to tie in with the rest of the characters. I know we’re still at episode 6 but she has not appeared enough for me to guess why her high interest in SY. Why is she going around like a homeless person...

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I wonder how the character of rich girl going to tie in with the rest of the characters. I know we’re still at episode 6 but she has not appeared enough for me to guess why her high interest in SY. Why is she going around like a homeless person.

she has a very interesting background.. like daughter of a 5th mistress or something to a v rich old man? :astonished: her mom was seriously terrible trying to hook her up with a rich older man.. she is probably interested in SY since she was the first to be kind to her, despite looking like a homeless person.. (i hope this doesn’t add to more LGBT content kind of admiration).. but hey, we see KW’s snobbish sis standing up for her at the washroom too!! :glasses:

i want to see more progress between MK and the so-called janitor HS.. haha i think that’s going to be really funny :lol:

I also want to know what is this rich girl intensions by trying to get close to Seo Yeon and taking pictures of everyone that gets in the house or close to SY house. She definitely carries something hidden in there. By the way I find it funny because i think the so call cat everyone feeds is  the rich homeless girl :lol:

i was lol-ing at the huge misunderstanding the lead had about his relationship with his  best friend lol at least because of that misunderstanding we got to know what happened  in the past when they were very close friends and end up pretty bad. It all was a misunderstanding. 

From Wonseok's facial reaction, it looks like he is starting to get smitten of Hodol . It's probably first time that he met someone who is not afraid nor ashamed to hold his hands/arms in public. (unlike that college student who wants to date him)

1dcef3c16db64ce41a50c93137d5fb85c369ec45.png

e815a5f38e65456455ff24563b852aed9712d9f0.png

So finally he said it,he likes her. And I think that she starts to like him too.

But also I really enjoyed her scenes with his older brother, and I kinda pitty him. He is good guy, he likes her, he join school just for her,and he lost her as soon as Lee Kang-Woo arrived. it is kinda sad, and I want a pair for him too. 

Also they could develop relationship between JSJ and LJH a bit faster.

And I hope PHS will fell in love with KMY very hard :D

And this girl next door is pretty strange, I was hoping that she will be pair for one of the brothers, but no.She has pictures of JSY in the center, and they are making heart...hope she is not gay or kind of fanatic...

This last episode i watch it with out subs because i could not wait to be fully sub lol

did the strange Homeless rich girl has a mission to give that bag of money to someone from SeoYeon house hold(family) that is why she is spaying of them because she can’t figure out to who exactly she has to give that bag of money? I just got this thought based on what i saw with out subs. 

This drama is great with how the comedy is slipped into what appears to be a serious scene.  The characters are hilarious, one minute, s/he is acting like an adult, then immediately, dissolves into  a whinny middle-schooler. :lol:

The acting, by the entire cast, is strong, yet, very comfortable.  Actually, this drama is very comfortable and easy to enjoy, compared to the other dramas currently on air.  :rolleyes:

Since we are at the halfway point, we can expect some angst to show up.  I suspect that Min Hyuk's parents were responsible for the accident that killed the siblings' parents.  And, the volunteering and charity work is their own penance to atone for the accident. Since they made the siblings  into orphans, they felt they had to make their son (Min Hyuk) a pseudo-orphan. :tears:

Spoiler

In the last scene of today's episode, there was the beginning of a kiss.

I just starting watch the drama last week, this drama surpassed my expectations. the light comedy, the traumatic past but the writer makes it easy for u to digest because rather than makes it bitter past the writer makes it a funny experience. 

the allergic for handsome figure is understandable, since I would think the same if I become Seo Yeon. 

Baek Jang Mi still a mystery for me, what is she after? Is she wants to date Seo Yeon or just a fanatic fan that found Seo Yeon is a member of Avengers in her eyes, why she carry that LOTS of money... and if she had that much money why she's not running away disappear from her mom, but instead she still coming every time her mom summon her and disgrace her even "sold" her.

the truth is I kinda more interesting about the supporting characters story. the brothers ... especially the gay one, he is so interesting, what makes him gay? why he is so hot in my eyes, why he is so cool and everything.... the oldest is interesting too I really hope he can get Kang Hee in the end, the maknae is hilarious so cute, he indeed portray the perfect maknae in my whole kdrama experience. I love the siblings. 

I don't know about Kang Woo character, I'd rather Seo Yeon end up together with Min Hyuk rather with him. He is such a moody and immature. despite all of his wealth I can get what is it in his head. Its not his grandmother or his parents oppose him to be a designer, but why he hid that... especially when he got talents on it. When his grandmother ask him what he wants to be, or what ind of position that she can get for him, he just nagging and keep saying I'm not interesting and pick School Chief Director just because Seo Yeon. Why he's hiding his talents? while I don't see his elders oppose into it... since he never mention it too... (or I missed it...) 

What makes this drama interesting for me in the end is not the love story between Seo Yeon and Kang Woo, but the story that supporting them what makes it interesting. the siblings, the friends, and the comedy happen between scenes. And what makes it interesting too the writer portray LGBT in a very humble and human. They put humble manner about this, not overrated not makes us saying "eeewwww" but instead I found the eldest gay brother HOT and COOL. 

10 minutes ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

What makes this drama interesting for me in the end is not the love story between Seo Yeon and Kang Woo, but the story that supporting them what makes it interesting. the siblings, the friends, and the comedy happen between scenes. And what makes it interesting too the writer portray LGBT in a very humble and human. They put humble manner about this, not overrated not makes us saying "eeewwww" but instead I found the eldest gay brother HOT and COOL. 

Totally agree, no more bromance or gay baiting, now they start to portray gay relationship like normal couples. Hope there will be more dramas like this in near future.

On 12/20/2019 at 12:57 PM, Auntie Mame said:

I suspect that Min Hyuk's parents were responsible for the accident that killed the siblings' parents.  And, the volunteering and charity work is their own penance to atone for the accident

i think MH’s parents were alr very committed to charity work since his birth cos, during his birthday at grandma’s house (when KW looked like he was 11~12) his dad alr sent him a postcard saying they built a well in his name (... seriously, why would i want a well named after me for my birthday?! i rather have LEGO or starwars..:smirk:)

KW is really a sweet guy haha i like how he talks to Mr Potato.. :mrgreen: i actually laughed out loud !!!

rather, i’m more confused with the psychiatrist KW sees.. is he a fake one? there is another guy who looks exactly the same collecting old cardboards at the bus stop.. he choked on his bread and SY gave him water right?? :open_mouth: haha everyone in this drama has split personality.. HS the “janitor” is another joke hahaha.. (comes the flashback of the “sincerity” song release where he thought it was cheesy and suddenly KW was sobbing away) hilarious!! :joy:

19 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

rather, i’m more confused with the psychiatrist KW sees.. is he a fake one? there is another guy who looks exactly the same collecting old cardboards at the bus stop.. he choked on his bread and SY gave him water right?? :open_mouth: haha everyone in this drama has split personality.. HS the “janitor” is another joke hahaha.. (comes the flashback of the “sincerity” song release where he thought it was cheesy and suddenly KW was sobbing away) hilarious!! :joy:

me too... i have the same thought too.... i guess he is a fake one 

On 12/21/2019 at 5:21 AM, sadthe1st said:

i think MH’s parents were alr very committed to charity work since his birth cos, during his birthday at grandma’s house (when KW looked like he was 11~12) his dad alr sent him a postcard saying they built a well in his name (... seriously, why would i want a well named after me for my birthday?! i rather have LEGO or starwars..:smirk:)

KW is really a sweet guy haha i like how he talks to Mr Potato.. :mrgreen: i actually laughed out loud !!!

I thought from the beginning that he was a fake psychiatrist since from the beginning he hide the picture of the real psychiatrist. Now i am guess he has a tween brother and give up as a doctor(something must have happened to became a beggar) 

when KW come to the doc office and wanted to see the psychiatrist he was about to refuse but once he saw the money he decided to disguise himself as a Doc lol 

i need to now see these last two episodes with subs (i only watch it raw)

Archived