[Drama 2019-2020] Love with Flaws, 하자있는 인간들

0ly40

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

This scene is LEGEND..... never ... never in my history of KDrama I found two crazy people like these two :joy::joy:

YESS!! they are treasures to this drama!! :joy: its like, “we will be together in future but let’s make the best out of those rich people..” keyword in the actual eng subs “ALIMONY” wahahaha!! also, the scene where HS offered MK coffee luwak and her response, poo coffee. she really has the best expressions ever!!

her IG:

https://instagram.com/s911010?igshid=1g2ww3p3fyq6

UUUGGGHHHHH! Why did writer-nim have to end things on SY finding out she had asked her parents to take her to see KW and that is when they had the accident??? Now she is going to end things somewhat blaming him and herself for what happened. These two just can't catch a break. 

Also, I may be in the minority, but I was never swayed by cousin doctor also liking SY. No SLS here. He has had plenty of time to confess or show interest in here and he passively sat on the sidelines and got friend-zoned by becoming her "snack friend". Now, he wants to assert himself now that he sees that KW likes her and is pursuing her. KW has been trying to get with her since they were kids. Despite her cruel words to him, he still likes her. Cousin doctor is just going to have to deal.

What those guys did to our cute little tutor was so mean and unnecessary., I really wish WS had stepped up and protected him sooner.

52 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Ameera Ali need the .gif where fireworks sparked off MK feet hahahaha!! :mrgreen: i was laughing like mad.. how can SY and KW kissed so deeply and then, she said she thinks she is going to marry MK???

i din realise HS is that madly in love with MK.. :joy:

:joy: I am not watching the drama but I make this for you , I don’t know is right scene , you looking for  :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

ezgif-4-3f66c826c97f.gif

ezgif-4-458a2a375718.gif

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

:joy: I am not watching the drama but I make this for you , I don’t know is right scene , you looking for  :sweatingbullets:

aww why aren’t you watching this?? hahaha its one of the light hearted ones (compared to the other 2 dramas we are chasing together in separate threads!) :flushed:

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Not this scene. It’s the scene where SY was asking how she should feel when she kissed someone she likes and MK was trying to explain. Hence the fireworks. 

Is it only me who is tuning in for WS and tutor story lol:lol:? For some reason, I prefer them over the leads Imao:sweatingbullets:.

They showed us in the preview WS showing up in school and protecting him. But today, he only finds out about the video. Looks like the preview is for both episodes:weary:. I was looking forward to it:(.

Ok we're several episodes in so I can say I've given time but from the start I find the doctor a bit creepy. The way he pavloving her with snacks. Proper stalker vibes too.

@lu09  you're not alone I wad so looking forward to seeing him go defend the tutor. Their love story is so cute. 

On 12/28/2019 at 12:26 AM, madinked said:

Not this scene. It’s the scene where SY was asking how she should feel when she kissed someone she likes and MK was trying to explain. Hence the fireworks. 

That was scene where she had just finish drinking with her freind. She was drunk lol.

it is a shame that this thread isn't more popular because this drama is so good.

I am shipping ALL of the ships now. Our beloved OTP. Older brother and the princess. Younger brother and the runner. The second brother and the cute tutor. The two best friends. There is literally a ship for everybody.

That scene with the fake doctor at KW's house freakin out because he was losing his mind was laugh out loud funny. Who knew AHJ could be so funny? This drama has been such a fun watch in the midst of a lot of heavy melodramas out right now.

I watch these episodes and i find it funny of how they describe the emotions of the leads when they kiss lol starting from the foot all the way up the fire like fireworks. Exactly how her best friend has described that emotion lol 

there is other scenes that i have love too and the relationship of each character is very Or more  interesting then the leads since i hate the stupid excuse as reason to not be together. 

Archived