[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

Took them real long though... meanwhile we have completed watching it n number of times.

Soompi article came out too late After we had watched plenty of times Maybe they are too impressed to watch Love and destiny Until they forget to write an article 

So I am at episode 48 and I am soooooo sick of Yuan Tong. Why can't anybody see through her evil plots? She all but sneers into the camera like a Simon Legree from old movies. Don't tell me what happens but please give me hope that she gets hers before she does too much more damage in Heaven and parts beyond?

42 minutes ago, AndreaB1999 said:

What should I watch when this is over? I don't want to go into Love and Destiny a detox facility, but I might have to.

We still watch other drama but don't have the strong passion as same as Love and destiny Myself I can't let go every expression of Jc and Ling Xi innocent smile so sweet I love this story Cc and NiNi acting have a deep impression in my heart I still re watched some episodes in my daily life As long as I feel happy  re watch it's OK Just watch it online when I'm free 

7 hours ago, AndreaB1999 said:

What should I watch when this is over? I don't want to go into Love and Destiny a detox facility, but I might have to.

You might want to watch The Rise of Pheonixes. Another great drama and NiNi is the female lead it's on Netflix.

I haven't been able to watch any other drama since L&D it's been 4 months I'll stay with this drama as long as it takes. This is the first time ever in my life I haven't been like this with any other drama before.

p219661671.jpg

@sunkissedluna same here!

I think part of is because we had a hard time getting sub with this drama, so we end up rewatching so many time. Then with every rewatch we just pick up small details. Also, this drama started out with such low rating and no one really know about it. Since we love it so much we just want to help and got so involved with this drama.

What other reasons are there that keep you guys from moving on?

1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

@sunkissedluna same here!

I think part of is because we had a hard time getting sub with this drama, so we end up rewatching so many time. Then with every rewatch we just pick up small details. Also, this drama started out with such low rating and no one really know about it. Since we love it so much we just want to help and got so involved with this drama.

What other reasons are there that keep you guys from moving on?

I guess is too attract with such loyalty love story Sacrifice for the love one with no regrets 

Which is rare for us to see in the reality 

19 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

I believe chang chen is going to be casted in a new drama - stay sway from me. Wikipedia says so. And also further digging shows that this drama is going to be directed by some director who already worked with chang chen....can anyone throw some light???

Is it a drama? I thought it's a Taiwan movie.

Archived