[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, zijinini said:

Sure I will. I didn't know there are so many details hidden in this drama. 

Same here! I usually read comments to see if anyone pick up on anything else. Sometime I wonder if they really have all these hidden meanings and details or are we just over analyze thing. Either way it’s so interesting.

42 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Same here! I usually read comments to see if anyone pick up on anything else. Sometime I wonder if they really have all these hidden meanings and details or are we just over analyze thing. Either way it’s so interesting.

No they surely not over analyze things. I am so impressed by their analysis. I just saw a post on a Taiwan forum talking about that book on ep30. I was wrong with my translation of the book title before. :sweatingbullets: It should be a book about curing cold disease. 

https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/China-Drama/M.1567626111.A.F68.html

2 hours ago, zijinini said:

Thank you so much for your translation. I know it's really hard to translate thank you.

Can you please also translate the title 一世埋愁、一世解忧、一世盼自由 which summerizes the three lives am I right? This is also in the theme song.

Thanks a lot!

Ok, sure! The title of the article "一世埋愁、一世解忧、一世盼自由" is a summary of the three lives AND is part of the lyrics of the OST "解忧". The sentence in English is "One life burying grievance, one life solving worries, one life hoping for freedom"

15 hours ago, Flor123 said:

A recent interview where, I'm assuming, Chang Chen talks about his more important works in cinema, including the film he does with Ni Ni. I don't understand what he's saying, but for those of you who can, enjoy. :)

Lol he’s very funny. At the end of the interview the last question the interviewer asked was - what’s your criteria for choosing projects?

CC - oh I choose projects based on how much I like the scripts, but sometimes people will laugh at me and ask, “why do you choose this type of script?”

he said then that his wife told him to pick scripts he doesn’t like, maybe viewers will end up liking them instead. He ended it with j/k  

54 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

lol I can’t let go yet. I’m trying to read bad review to find reason why I need to let go, but still holding on lol.

Luckily the Eternal love yeh huo has 1 bad point When Suk jing blamed Su Su Yeh huo didn't trust her and stand for her strongly. At last Su Su eyes dig off for Suk jing Really angry at that part He should stand strongly to protect her But he choosed to believe the tricked that setup by suk jing

1 hour ago, LeeN said:

Thanks for the amazing pictures Really hard to let go Jiu Chen and Ling Xi 

Same here. I've finished the series for two weeks now, and every day all I can think about is Jiu Chen & Ling Xi. Haha. It's really weird, even though it is their love story, somehow I feel that I'm a participant in the story at some level - I suppose that is the power of good story telling. Not sure when I can let go, it's not getting any easier ...

Archived