[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Dramafanatic said:

Ugh the character of Zhong Hao is sooo annoying. Am I the only one who thinks his facial expressions are way over-the-top? I laugh every time he’s on screen instead of being scared lol

lol he’s so dramatic right?

watch this BTS it might change your mind about this actor a bit lol

1 hour ago, Dramafanatic said:

Hide contents

Can someone explain to me why Ling Yue gave her life pearl thing to Jing Xiu in episode 55? Is she really dead now? Ling Xi JUST reunited with her :bawling:

Somehow she's afraid jing xiu will kill ling Xi and destroy San Ling clan So she wants to end the resentment and hatred with jing Xiu by herself 

3 hours ago, LeeN said:

Yes ling yue and ling Xi their fate were extremely short quite pathetic 

Agreed. She's the freaking ruler of the tribe. Where are her people?? Why is she so poorly guarded? She could have at least told Ling Xi about the two faced Jing Xiu. Oooh and don't even get me started on Bao Qing. Can't believe she didn't do anything even though she knew Jing Xiu was going to kill her mother. 

38 minutes ago, Dramafanatic said:

Agreed. She's the freaking ruler of the tribe. Where are her people?? Why is she so poorly guarded? She could have at least told Ling Xi about the two faced Jing Xiu. Oooh and don't even get me started on Bao Qing. Can't believe she didn't do anything even though she knew Jing Xiu was going to kill her mother. 

Bao qing is not ling yue legitimate daughter Besides she loved jing xiu since childhood 

2 hours ago, zijinini said:

Okay this female singer Zhang Bichen is my idol.  I :heart: her!!! I went to Vancouver several years ago to see her in a concert.

Zhang bichen’s voice is sooo Crystal clear. The first time I heard <水从天上來>, my mind was blown away. Love L&D’s OST!!! ^_^

Just now, Winterfairy said:

Ladies,

JC need our help. If you’re in PCCD fb group. Please vote for JC, don’t let him loose by a landslide. There’s a poll for favorite YeHua vs JiuChen. Current score is YH 513 vs JC 199. We need to close this gap. It’ll be a tough choice. lol

I'm not in that group, but JC >>>>>> YH really

48 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Ladies,

JC need our help. If you’re in PCCD fb group. Please vote for JC, don’t let him loose by a landslide. There’s a poll for favorite YeHua vs JiuChen. Current score is YH 513 vs JC 199. We need to close this gap. It’ll be a tough choice. lol

Share the link please 

Archived