[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Smk said:

I didn't understand how both Lx and jc come out of spirit binding abyss.will she have the daughter when she's there? 

They had spent a romantic night in ep58 that was how the author left the hint

50 minutes ago, NEVERending said:

their daughter, seems to be a lot like JC.

what do you all think her form is. A white dragon, red dragon, bird or Phoenix 

Isn't all dragon male? I have never heard of a female dragon. We are talking Chinese dragon here not western dragon. If it's a dragon it must be a boy. Their daughter could only be a pheonix or a bird i think she's a phoenix because her dad is a dragon.

a female dragon is a phoenix I guess.

8 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

You know what? I remember watching old Hong Kong drama the usually female shifu are monk or not married. lol like in Condor Heroes or Dragon Blade.

Isn't Bai Qian the Shi fu of Yuan Zhen in 3310, when she went to the mortal realm to help him out? But she was not married, so there wasn't the "husband of Shi fu" problem. 

@LeeN that would be awkward, lol remember in the earlier episode when JC first visited ShanLing and LX mom said that she admired him since she was a little girl.

@NEVERending It’s hard to tell with their daughter, because there’s no hint as to what her true form will be. Same as ALi in TMoPB, they never mention his true form either.
@zijinini She can be a dragon like her dad. I remember some old HK drama has a female dragon who fell in love with a mortal and cause her family all kind of problem. Also Michelle Ye has portrayed a female dragon in Liao Zhai II. It might be rare, but there’s definitely some female dragons. However, I kinda hope she’ll take after LX as a Phoenix because she is the last of her kind (right? She’s the last of the Phoenix tribe)

@CasualW It seem like female shifu is either single or forever single lol.

@Smk if you’re asking about the writer’s hints, it’s the sour green fruit.

If you’re asking how their daughter is made or birth process. I would say biology  my dear lol. (Your question just make me want to be funny :joy: not intending for be mean lol)

4 hours ago, Smk said:

But how did they come out? 

After Jc asked ling Xi to seal the entrance of evil realm Jc and Jc vanished together with the the evils entrance Which mean ling Xi can go out already 

As Jc he might save his last power in the longevity knot

300 years later the power of Jc regain strong enough to unlock himself and return home. Besides shi San also reborn as well 

55 minutes ago, LeeN said:

After Jc asked ling Xi to seal the entrance of evil realm Jc and Jc vanished together with the the evils entrance Which mean ling Xi can go out already 

As Jc he might save his last power in the longevity knot

300 years later the power of Jc regain strong enough to unlock himself and return home. Besides shi San also reborn as well 

300 years later is the blood moon night again. That's when the gate will open and JC can come out - I remember seeing some discussions on Douban on how Shi Zun (JC's shifu) and the Heavenly King both went to assist JC so that he could safely return without releasing the demon powers. In any case, I choose to believe that JC returned for real rather than it was a dream sequence of LX's. Hey, it's fiction any way, there is no reason to make it sadder than it already is.

For me, same theory that after 300 years the Blood Moon appears again and the door open. Then it’s either JC shifu or heavenly emperor who came to help JC with the help of the previous GoW. It say that one have to be inside to seal the door. So after JC left who will seal the door? I think that the previous GoW still alive and stay behind to help JC escape. Either way he got help. 

I just realized, again no one told LX about any plan lol. They could be like “you know that door will open in 300 years, let’s try to get JC out”.
Unless they just want to surprise her. 

18 minutes ago, CasualW said:

300 years later is the blood moon night again. That's when the gate will open and JC can come out - I remember seeing some discussions on Douban on how Shi Zun (JC's shifu) and the Heavenly King both went to assist JC so that he could safely return without releasing the demon powers. In any case, I choose to believe that JC returned for real rather than it was a dream sequence of LX's. Hey, it's fiction any way, there is no reason to make it sadder than it already is.

In douban there explained more details than in the drama Event thou It's fiction but clear and make sense   

Can someone post the link to that or translate it? Pretty please :kiss_wink:

Also, in episode 39 JX mentions previous GoW saying “from Chi You to LuShang and Great Emperor Gou Chen” does these name has some significance? It seem like the previous GoW (#3, before JC) was an emperor so maybe it’s the current emperor’s father or possibly friend?

1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

For me, same theory that after 300 years the Blood Moon appears again and the door open. Then it’s either JC shifu or heavenly emperor who came to help JC with the help of the previous GoW. It say that one have to be inside to seal the door. So after JC left who will seal the door? I think that the previous GoW still alive and stay behind to help JC escape. Either way he got help. 

I just realized, again no one told LX about any plan lol. They could be like “you know that door will open in 300 years, let’s try to get JC out”.
Unless they just want to surprise her. 

Let's recall back to the  first episode Jc awakening by ling Xi rubbing blowing  the longevity knot  she took off in Jc's hand Then the magical power released and awake Jc stone heart. I guess it's same theory

Jc might lock his last power last breathing  into  the longevity knot Then he unlock himself 300 years  later

He told Ling Xi as long as he has one last breath no matter how far he has gone he will return to her. In the final episode 

2 minutes ago, LeeN said:

Let's recall back to the  first episode Jc awakening by ling Xi rubbing blowing  the longevity knot  she took off in Jc's hand Then the magical power released and awake Jc stone heart. I guess it's same theory

Jc might lock his last power last breathing  in the longevity knot Then he unlock himself 300 later

He told Ling Xi as long as he has one last breath no matter how far he has gone he will return to her. In the final episode 

Omg that makes sense! Wow.

Archived