[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

2 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Ladies,

JC need our help. If you’re in PCCD fb group. Please vote for JC, don’t let him loose by a landslide. There’s a poll for favorite YeHua vs JiuChen. Current score is YH 513 vs JC 199. We need to close this gap. It’ll be a tough choice. lol

Already vote for this one :D

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, LeeN said:

Share the link please 

I don’t think LAD can beat TMOPB because their fandom is bigger, Just want to close the gap a bit lol

https://www.facebook.com/groups/717353708682009/permalink/806466993104013/

Heres another one for best love  team.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/717353708682009/permalink/806843869732992/

6 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

I don’t think LAD can beat TMOPB because their fandom is bigger, Just want to close the gap a bit lol

A lot of those people who voted for YH probably don't even know who JC is

This really is a battle of fanbase size and not of the characters themselves

28 minutes ago, amyloves_snsd said:

A lot of those people who voted for YH probably don't even know who JC is

This really is a battle of fanbase size and not of the characters themselves

Right! If you read the comments most people who watch both will choose JC.

23 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Right! If you read the comments most people who watch both will choose JC.

There are also people that choose both. Many that chose Ye Hua haven't watched Love and Destiny. But... it's a matter of preference I think. Ye Hua is good, but compare to Jiu Chen, it's kinda comparing a teenager to a mature adult.

So, i've been thinking of starting this drama. Been patiently waiting for the subs, but since all the subs are almost out i think its time to start. How is the male leads personalily compared to Ye Hua and how is the romance compared to that drama? i remember from TMOPB i got really dissappointed in the male lead when she got pregnant. 

43 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

So, i've been thinking of starting this drama. Been patiently waiting for the subs, but since all the subs are almost out i think its time to start. How is the male leads personalily compared to Ye Hua and how is the romance compared to that drama? i remember from TMOPB i got really dissappointed in the male lead when she got pregnant. 

Both are similar and not in their own ways. I feel like Jiu Chen is more mature?? He understands what he needs to do to protect the one he loves, but I feel like Ye Hua is not as confidence to stand up for the one he love. Now, I'm being ironic. But I like JC or YH!! OMG it's too hard to choose one. I want YH on one side and JC on one side!!! 

1 hour ago, Mikina said:

There are also people that choose both. Many that chose Ye Hua haven't watched Love and Destiny. But... it's a matter of preference I think. Ye Hua is good, but compare to Jiu Chen, it's kinda comparing a teenager to a mature adult.

Yes this!! I feel JC approaches is more mature. 

20 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

Yes this!! I feel JC approaches is more mature. 

I just want to say Jiu Chen  character and expression has more changes In within the story of the drama. Jiu Chen has more adorable expression than yeh Hua character 

3 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Heres another one for best love  team.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/717353708682009/permalink/806843869732992/

The links broken cannot join the page

Are both links can view on smartphone or either I have to use laptop 

10 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Ladies,

JC need our help. If you’re in PCCD fb group. Please vote for JC, don’t let him loose by a landslide. There’s a poll for favorite YeHua vs JiuChen. Current score is YH 513 vs JC 199. We need to close this gap. It’ll be a tough choice. lol

Chinese viewers sure have a different taste. I saw a poll on Weibo the other day about YH and JC, votes for YH are not even 1/10 of that of JC, the difference of the female leads are even bigger, almost all the votes go for NiNi. 

@LeeN the facebook link is not broken. I guess if you are not the member, then you can't vote. Both of the link is accessible.

16 minutes ago, zijinini said:

Chinese viewers sure have a different taste. I saw a poll on Weibo the other day about YH and JC, votes for YH are not even 1/10 of that of JC, the difference of the female leads are even bigger, almost all the votes go for NiNi. 

It's great that the Chen Xi couple win the vote!! But yeah, once again it's about preferences, which in this case I'm with the Chinese viewers obviously. 

7 minutes ago, Mikina said:

@LeeN the facebook link is not broken. I guess if you are not the member, then you can't vote. Both of the link is accessible.

It's great that the Chen Xi couple win the vote!! But yeah, once again it's about preferences, which in this case I'm with the Chinese viewers obviously. 

Oh OK thanks 

I just finished the drama and I'm an emotional wreck. :bawling: How did you guys feel about the ending? I honestly thought it was kind of anticlimactic with how easily Jing Xiu and Yuan Tong was taken care of. I'm sad Shi San lost her memories though. And Hua Yan's reincarnation was so random lol. Of course, would have liked a longer reunion scene but pretty happy overall :blush: now i have no idea what drama to follow up such a masterpiece... 

Archived