[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

9 minutes ago, Amy323 said:

This cracked me up lol  :lol::lol:

his reward for cracking jy's password! omg that scene cracked me up so bad lol. one of the funniest scenes. I dont know if anyone here understands korean but the logic behind the password was freaking funny.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

4 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@mrsj3n when you are awake and come by here, don’t forget to place your vote! ;)

I was busy with work. When I came back in, I wanted to cry when I saw the amount of pages to catch up and saw the poll was ready. I told myself to do some backtracking first to see if there's any punishment involved before I confidently put in my vote.

Yes.. I'm afraid to be stuck with a baddie DP. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

12 hours ago, mamabear said:
13 hours ago, Goong_admirer said:

I don't believe your innocence. The ridiculously fast moving thread happens when I was out for a bit. "This is getting dangerous".

Me either. If the thread moves fast 3 days after the last episode was aired, it has something to do with a scandalous post.  I honestly would think that it is either @Heretorant is the culprit, or she has a lot of reactions over something scandalous that was posted or it could be @AgentQuake too. Either the two of them. Bian guys. I just find all your posts really fun to read. They make my day :joy:

I will surely miss reading all your theories. I stopped posting my theories here a few episodes ago coz I am seriously having bouts of headache whenever I make one LOL. But I enjoy lurking and reading all your posts and updates about our favorite drama. I hope to read more posts from you guys even after the drama ends. :blush:

Are we back with pounding rice and now a shower scene. No wonder am 10 pages behind again!

@Heretorant  - see that?  Your reputation truly precedes you!

OK where is the booze & who is serving?

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

9 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

No, honey. I think it's the face. :wub:

He would still look gorgeous even if his stylist put garbage on him :lol:

Sure?... but not Faith clothing right? :lol:

But seriously, body wise, height n proportion are so.. :wub::heart: n with that face :wub:...

Sighhhh....

15pages to backtrack... :crazy: i cant... :crazy:

• Like 6

The episode description for the finale is out.  Consistent with all our predictions so far.   

Spoiler

Memories will be wiped out but they will somehow remember their love.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

WHAT THE FRESH HELL IS THIS?

WHERE’s MY WEDDING?

oh my god is it a funeral

The chairs looks elegant for a wedding.

The suits by the guests are black for something formal and it seems attended by most males.

So is this some official appointment of a new PM?

tenor.gif?itemid=16095863

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, gwin said:

The episode description for the finale is out.  Consistent with all our predictions so far.   

Hide contents

Memories will be wiped out but they will somehow remember their love.

Waiting for the translated part to come out. Hope it makes us go bonkers

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Amy323 said:

I don't care how I just need a happy and satisfying ending. I will accept nothing less !!! I don't thing we can endure another goblin like tragic ending :(

Sorry to cut your post short but you're right. I feel like there were a lot of characters who were given a lot of screen time but their story was not really developed. PM Koo her character disappointed me the most. She was shown as a strong, devious politician but she easily got overplayed by LL and her ex. She had great potential to be a powerful antagonist. Like what was even the point of her character? And yes, we would've appreciated it if we got to know a little bit more about LL's background. But at this point I'll take what I can get.

Regarding PM Koo she was overplayed by everyone : her ex , that old man, Lee lim and the king ( although he did give her chance to make choice). As for Lee lim , yes it would have been nice to have a good villian who just doesn't look like one in terms of looks but actually used his brain instead of just mixing colors (blood?)  and  painting temple. LOL

Edit: I came after few hours and saw 10+ pgs to catch up and thought may be we got new spoilers- discussion but it seems like the discussion was about shower scene:lol:

Edited by Umjicheok
Added
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

4 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

KNN, the traitor in Faith.  He delivered Imja to the wacky-dos.

For a start... I thought you are swearing.  LOL

Because KNN in short is an abbreviation for a dialect swear word. :joy:

And then... that photo of SJ aka KNN in that costume...

tenor.gif?itemid=14237119

I used to tear up whenever I think of SJ and that confession scene.

And now.. all my mind that can come up..

Is this image

Spoiler

VjGCUI9_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

(EDIT TO ADD THIS PHOTO*LOL*) Took from @mychoiyoung post.:joy:

and I can't stop laughing...

tenor.gif?itemid=3522506

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

11 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’m the only one who thinks they will have a wedding and an heir? Lol. It’s my wishful thinking. 

Favorite OST, I could have marked ALL but then I narrowed it down to my top 3. 

1) Dream - associated with my most favorite scene. “I love you. I am deeply in love with you.”

2) Maze - associated with many emotional scenes. It was the first OST I ever noticed, played when Young LG was mourning his father’s death. Played when LG was mourning Prince Jong In’s death. Played when LG and JTE were staring at each other in the library and on the hospital bed.
3) You’re my end and my beginning - I nearly cried when the song started playing and JTE hugged LG! 

Will JY die? Unfortunately, I think he will :bawling:

I’m putting all this in a box, locking it with a key and throwing it into the portal. If episode 16 comes out and I got it wrong, there will be no proof! 

Wanna know my bold predictions? Some may not follow logic but I will be relying on some magic & help from Yoyo Kid --

1. LG & JY will finish off LR when they go back to Night of Treason
  2. SJ accompanies TE & LR back to KOC cos how can SJ let TE go off alone, right?
  3. TE or SJ will be the one to save young LG. So he grows up to be our LG, still with the ID. Dang it! I need THIS OTP we have been viewing to still be the one in the end.
  4. Given 1, 2 & 3, things will go back to what they were supposed to be prior to LR’s treason
  5. However, somebody dies during the Night of Treason - JY or SJ (ducks for cover from WDHoes & SJ sympathizers)
  6. I think Luna dies too but feels loved cos she dies among people who care for her. 
  7. LJH (LG doppelganger) will live just like how the preview shows; Prince lives & PM remains herself haha
  8. SJ (if he survives) lives in KOC.
  9. TE will be able to stay in KOC with LG. The memories of the past will only remain with LG, TE and JY (if he survives).
  10. Since they succeeded and the flute is now whole, LG and TE can travel without disturbing the balance.  The spoilers where LG & TE are shown in old setting is just one of their dates. Remember TE telling LG before letting him go, that one of her rules is that ‘let’s do everything we skipped, like going to the movies...’’. They even go to the beach as per BTS. Our OTP visits InBetweenPlace to check on the Gyesu tree
  11. ES & Nari will live happily ever after, with Nari's continued success in business & ES' car dealership thanks to the King!
  12. JY (if he survives) sweeps Seung Ah off her feet & starts dating
  13. Yoyo kid is happy cos he is whole again. Blesses our OTP
  14. Our OTP marries & become King & Queen
  15. OkNam & Sec Mo await for OTP babies. This makes the monarchy eternal. (dedicated to my mates over at Shipper's Island!)

Those are my optimistic forecasts. Do I have a pessimistic set? Of course I do but I don’t want to throw it into the ether cos they might come true… hehe. I also don;t want to cry anymore.

ps: will vote later after I am done catching up

• Like 11
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

WHAT THE FRESH HELL IS THIS?

WHERE’s MY WEDDING?

oh my god is it a funeral

Good morning (in the US)!

Does anyone know what the uniforms are in picture number 3?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3