[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

2 minutes ago, Kim Rama said:

Im from the PH too. But I have work today. Sucks when you work at a 24-hr operated plant. No holidays for this girl. I get off around 6pm but my mind is now on TKEM mode. I can't concentrate. I'm even on my phone right now. Despite of work. Hahaha. 

I was also online and posting while on work couple of times. Spazzing with some of the monarchs in here 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

“The King: Eternal Monarch” Cast Shares Thoughts And Chooses Favorite Scenes Ahead Of Finale

EaTGeBzUMAACY3Q?format=jpg&name=900x900

With the finale on June 12 ahead of them, the cast of “The King: Eternal Monarch” shared their thoughts on the drama coming to a close and chose their favorite scenes!

The SBS drama “The King: Eternal Monarch” tells the story of Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) and detective Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun), who live in parallel universes, one where Korea is a constitutional monarchy and one that is similar to the modern-day republic.

Lee Min Ho, who shows off his elegant looks and dignified acting through his character Emperor Lee Gon, commented that the eight months he spent with the drama will become something he’ll remember for a long time. He continued, “This drama is one that I started as an actor in my 30s, and I think it’ll become a time of nourishment that will decorate the next page in my future.”

He then thanked the viewers, saying, “Above all, I am grateful for the people I have met again and for the people I have met for the first time. I want to thank the fans, who have waited a long time, and the viewers.”

As for his favorite scene, Lee Min Ho chose the ending of the fourth episode, where he had said after Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul first crossed over to the Korean Empire, “I am the emperor of the Korean Empire, and my name, which was chosen to not be called, is Lee Gon.”

Lee Min Ho mentioned to viewers as a final remark, “Don’t grow tired during these times, and I really hope you stay healthy. I’m rooting that you will nicely walk the path that you have chosen for yourself. As for me, I will do my best in every moment and go forth firmly with each step.”

Meanwhile, Kim Go Eun, who portrays both modern-day detective Jung Tae Eul and the Korean Empire’s criminal Luna, expressed how the eight months have flown by. She said, “It was a short period of time, but I really had a good time filming. I really remember the times when we laughed and fooled around while filming with the staff, and of course, the director and actors.”

The actress chose the “bloodstained reunion” scenes from episode 11 and 12 as the best. She elaborated, “I remember the scenes well because we filmed in Busan for three full days. I felt good because I think the viewers liked these scenes as well.”

She also thanked the viewers, saying, “I was able to stay strong and film until the end thanks to each and every time the viewers said that they were enjoying the drama. I am really thankful. Next time, I will return with further improvement and a better project.” Kim Go Eun added that viewers should look out for whether Jung Tae Eul and Lee Gon will be able to meet again in the finale.

read full article>>>

https://www.soompi.com/article/1406273wpp/the-king-eternal-monarch-cast-shares-thoughts-and-chooses-favorite-scenes-ahead-of-finale

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Chellsee said:

read full article>>>  https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/shocking-twists-in-the-king-eternal-monarch/

i love this part... :wub:

LEE GON AND JEONG TAE-EUL’S TIME DEFYING LOVE STORY

While Lee Gon travels through time, he meets 5-year-old Jeong Tae-eul. This meeting changes Jeong Tae-eul’s memories and they meet again in 2016. Remembering him clearly, Jeong Tae-eul embraces Lee Gon first when they meet in 2019. The couple rewrite their love story which deepens their relationship.

This some how makes thing looks so beautiful, LG can see how cute and beautiful his queen in the past, then at the same time can see how cute and beautiful their daughter will look like in the future. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, x2020 said:

This some how makes thing looks so beautiful, LG can see how cute and beautiful his queen in the past, then at the same time can see how cute and beautiful their daughter will look like in the future. 

You said it right. couldn't agree more I will like to add couple of things on top of that. 

What makes the love story even more epic is the mystery of the parallel worlds and the uncertainity added with their out-worldly hugs and longing for each other since they tend to get separated in all of this mess and chaos

• Like 6

1 hour ago, SweetButters said:

Twas the night before TKEM, when all through the forum

Not a creature was stirring, not even LMH/WDH;

The theories were posted on the wall with care,

In hopes that writer KES would soon not butcher our hearts

Since TKEM was such a work of art!

The members were nestled all snug in their beds;

While visions of a happy ending of LG/JTE danced in their heads;

We had just settled our brains for a long nap,

When out on the lawn there arose such a tap,

I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter

Away to the window I flew like a flash,

Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash

The moon shining in the sky above,

Gave shadows to objects below,

When what to my wondering eyes did appear,

But writer KES with her laptop which gave me such fear,

What was she thinking now

Would she give us members a everlasting vow

Of a happy ending

Or a glorious beheading?

Well we shall not know until tomorrow

So please don't give us any more sorrow

Until then

Lets all pray again! :joy:

Excellent....  and who would have guessed .... we have applied all the subjects of the world in this thread - Mathematics, Science, Arts & Literature etc..

and a few more hours to go.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, x2020 said:

SBS so generous showed us too much sweetness in the BTS.. now I'm worried with the ending... Hahahahaa aishhhh... 

SBS finally coming thru with the BTS release is it uncut version. I didnt have time to watch currently as i am outside and spazzing here on my phone 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, syntyche said:

LMH twt update

I can't believe it's already the last show.
I live in a time-traveling way.

Hide contents

Time seems to be going fast these days and I guess it's due to the quarantine worldwide and without it people are self-isolating volunterily which makes time seems as if it's going faster because we are not doing much. 

I can confirm that last 7 weeks left like 7 days 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I know now why oppa never question who he was hugging when he come back  :joy:

# He know this body more than any thing :D

#you hurt , Come closer 

~ he so cute , with his shy smile 

I’m DEAD and in heaven. They’re too cute! 

@Time loop If I’m missing during live-streaming, I’m still floating in heaven. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, Flloy House said:

Time seems to be going fast these days and I guess it's due to the quarantine worldwide and without it people are self-isolating volunterily which makes time seems as if it's going faster because we are not doing much. 

I can confirm that last 7 weeks left like 7 days 

Like Lee Gon in the world-in-between, time also passes by so fast for us in the TKEM world. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m DEAD and in heaven. They’re too cute! 

@Time loop If I’m missing during live-streaming, I’m still floating in heaven. 

we not gonna see the bed scene :joy: probably to much beheading was going on :joy:

# oh that chest , I need to stop imagining what underneath the shirt 

15919537241591953718.gif

15919538781591953869.gif

15919540111591954001.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3