[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

11 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@mychoiyoung i am LMH fan.... level headed fan...one who becomes happy at his success and happiness....somebody who will just put a smile if she sees him in front of her.... never shout if he comes in front of me... and i have to admit he is different with his FL here...i totally reckon with you....

@Ameera Ali i dont know how i am going to live... just wondering , is he going to take another year to come up with a new project??? i will die waitinng...

I am also LMH fan. Level headed indeed. I ship them and they have my blessings. I don't have anything against him dating an actress by that I mean KGE

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

20 minutes ago, Heilo said:

It would have taken them 10-12 months filming extra episodes :joy:

I wouldn't wish that upon them it must have been chellenging 8 months filming but going extra 4 months must be ridiculously tough and mentally demanding 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I wouldn't wish that upon them it must have been chellenging 8 months filming but going extra 4 months must be ridiculously tough and mentally demanding 

I agree 8 months is just to long for shooting a drama if you add 4 months on top of that then it becomes torture 

• Like 3

Hi guys. I am at the newest page of the forum now and I am going to avoid opening this forum again until I watch the finale which is either tonight or tomorrow because I have three assignments due on Sunday and a test coming soon but right now all I can think about is when I can make time to watch the finale. I hope it will be a happy ending. Thank you The King for keeping me entertain during the quarantine. I will miss all the fun reading the theories on this forum.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Good Morning!

Nervous and sad about today's final episode!  I had a dream last night that Lady Noh and JTE are the same person. Now I'm dreaming about TKEM!

I need to get a life!

Hope today's episode ends happily!

Have a nice weekend!

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Done back-reading 13 pages, :sweatingbullets:  I'm going to set my alarm when it's up on NF later. 

There's a lot fun posts in each pages. once all of this over, all the moments we've spent here would be a beautiful memories. But we probably will stick around or intertwined each other in other threads in the future.

waiting for the finale ...

1590463799231.gif?type=w800

credit to TKEM blog naver

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Just now, CatWhiskers said:

That's it. Final episode. I am scared to watch.... Hahaha.... I am gonna get myself busy n come back here n check if everyone here is screaming bloody murder and threatening to fly over to Korea to talk some sense into KES. 

Hahaha. Things could take a turn quickly

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Need to backtrack 33 pages before LIVE party starts.

tenor.gif

I'll back track when it's all done.

I'm here to cry, laugh and swoon along for the finale!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=4246405

Can only hope my streaming is smooth later!

tenor.gif?itemid=4608179

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, lusciousgy said:
1 hour ago, Heilo said:

Waaaaaay to short. I somehow now wish this was chinese drama we would have had 50 episodes 

Yes...this one deserves more than 16 episodes

20 episodes would be much better, noh? :)

I am going to avoid opening this forum again until I watch the finale which is either tonight or tomorrow because I have three assignments due on Sunday and a test coming soon but right now all I can think about is when I can make time to watch the finale. 

@Jeess _yy Good luck to your assignments & tests!

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Jeess _yy said:

Hi guys. I am at the newest page of the forum now and I am going to avoid opening this forum again until I watch the finale which is either tonight or tomorrow because I have three assignments due on Sunday and a test coming soon but right now all I can think about is when I can make time to watch the finale. I hope it will be a happy ending. Thank you The King for keeping me entertain during the quarantine. I will miss all the fun reading the theories on this forum.

I am glad you enjoyed reading the theories.. For me i stopped reading them after the first two weeks i gave up there were to many of them and with different narratives

• Like 2