[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

12 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Erm... i guess im stingy... i dont think i can afford those expensive clothes for my husband... :D Not the right weather too...

Didnt peoole say WDH is joining the army soon? And News has it that he is a lead role in a new drama??:crazy:

He works best if he is in spyish drama as in MadDog

new drama? where's the news? share!! HHAHAA. and  we WDHoes forbid the korean army to take him into custody until he gives us another drama. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

lol I cannot afford expensive clothes either. I always think about so many other things before i buy expensive stuff. My mom always tells me to use my hard earned money on myself and i tell her “then it will disappear in a matter of moments” hahahaha

i heard WDH is going into the army but nothing about a new drama. Which one is it, do you know? I liked him in Tempted :D

Its on soompi news, just updated on his new drama... @SCSfanz

Honestly i didnt watch Tempted not sure why :D But i finished watching MadDog. 

One doesnt mind giving expensive stuff if one has the money to spare... but at this moment, having nice clothes that can cost to a month wage is not a priority... i would spend on my baking stuff though:D:D

• Like 1
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@SweetButters yesss..just keep asking her until she spills a hint that JY is alive! :lol: Us WDHoes need some kind of confirmation before Friday hits LOL!!

@vangsweetie637 haha I just went and asked her if JY and MSA relationship are entangled locally hahaha! And I asked her does she like the new improved 2022 JY HAHAH I’m dead hahah gosh she must think I’m a crazy person right now. It still hasn’t shown that she has seen my first question of whether or not her KOC counterpart ends up with JY lol

• LOL 5

51 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@SCSfanz ask her too ! I’m hoping if more people ask her the same question, she will answer it haha!!! I was thinking of asking her now if JY is a 0 and her KOC counterpart is a 1, are they both 0 and 1 at the same time ?! Lol I just need to know if JY is alive and with MSA :blush:

@vangsweetie637 TEHEHEHEHEHEHEH :naughty:

@SweetButters actually that was exactly my intention HAHA. but i don' think she will answer our questions and give away spoilers at the same time. So i asked her indirectly if SHE still appears (also give her some attention as an actress LOL).. cos if she does, then likely there is a ES/JY scene with her? 

HERE'S THE NEWS WDHOES! 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1405861wpp/woo-do-hwan-offered-lead-role-for-his-next-drama-after-the-king-eternal-monarch

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Its on soompi news, just updated on his new drama... @SCSfanz

Honestly i didnt watch Tempted not sure why :D But i finished watching MadDog. 

One doesnt mind giving expensive stuff if one has the money to spare... but at this moment, having nice clothes that can cost to a month wage is not a priority... i would spend on my baking stuff though:D:D

hahaha, same here. I spend my money buying baking stuffs from online.

Started baking again because of Covid-19 :tounge_wink:

Yes, I finished watching Tempted , now that you mentioned MadDog, that will be my next watch list once TKEM ends.:glasses:

@syntyche LG can be naughty, playfull & mischievous at times during shooting, in a way to relax oneself. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

29 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

no clue, i decided to ask the question anyway. i asked if she will still appear in the final episode. 

Are they even taking questions? You have no clue but then asked a question. Elaborate FFS

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Thong Thin hahaha i shall sleep very soon! My mind kept telling me to check Soompi and see what everyone is talking about :joy: i said goodnight and here I still am haha

@SweetButters yes!! That’s the way to do it. Ask it indirectly. We WDHoes got our ways :D btw, did you hear? WDH has a new drama offered already..

11 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

HERE'S THE NEWS WDHOES! 

Omo!!! Thank you!! So this probably means he is not going into the army anytime soon..or maybe after this new drama..he was offered so hasn’t accepted yet I think.

edit:

oh..so i did a quick research. WDH has to enlist by the end of this year. His service must go into effect by next year. So this does give him more time for some more dramas

:D

Okay i will go to sleep for real now haha. It’s almost 2am. I must leave haha! Goodnight again! @Thong Thin i am sleeping on some delicious booze lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@vangsweetie637 haha I just went and asked her if JY and MSA relationship are entangled locally hahaha! And I asked her does she like the new improved 2022 JY HAHAH I’m dead hahah gosh she must think I’m a crazy person right now. It still hasn’t shown that she has seen my first question of whether or not her KOC counterpart ends up with JY lol

wow ! you  really ask her all those :joy: Don't be stingy like SBS, please share with us here. Let me give you a big *HUGS * first.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Thong Thin hahaha i shall sleep very soon! My mind kept telling me to check Soompi and see what everyone is talking about :joy: i said goodnight and here I still am haha

@SweetButters yes!! That’s the way to do it. Ask it indirectly. We WDHoes got our ways :D btw, did you hear? WDH has a new drama offered already..

Omo!!! Thank you!! So this probably means he is not going into the army anytime soon..or maybe after this new drama..

Why go to sleep so early get yourself a beer and sit down 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

9 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Omo!!! Thank you!! So this probably means he is not going into the army anytime soon..or maybe after this new drama..

@vangsweetie637im trying to get so creative now I asked if MSA is the Ying to JY’s yang hahahahaha !!you know me !! Of course I heard of his new potential lead role in Hero !! Ahhhhhhhh so excited !!!

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

wow ! you  really ask her all those :joy: Don't be stingy like SBS, please share with us here. Let me give you a big *HUGS * first.

@Thong Thin I’m shooting her like so many questions, but since I last checked, she’s only answer some about her favorite color which is blue, something about food, and something about her dog lol. Maybe next I should ask if MSA prefers a man who likes ice tea latte or hot coffee loool

edit:

I bet now she regrets the ask her anything question option on her IG story just because she probably thought we the TKEM fans weren’t watching her IG looool

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, gwin said:

Is this show airing in China?  For that matter, are KDramas popular in China?

Kdramas are popular in china but after the ban it's not airing on public platforms like it use to as nowadays it airs only on illegal platforms. TKEM is popular in China as it was trending number 2 on weibo at one point I recall someone mentioning it here 

• Like 4